Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

I Have 150k But Don't Knw What To Do With It Oooo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have 150k But Don't Knw What To Do With It Oooo (1534 Views)

What Business Do You Recommend For Someone That Have 150k / Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 / Do U Knw What It Is To Knw U Are As Smart As Dangote, But You're Still Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 150k But Don't Knw What To Do With It Oooo by ishowpepe: 7:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
Hello fellas I have 150k though am a barber and I have the thoughts of starting my barbing bizness things but av Been looking for shop for a while now, I now feared touching the cash so I was thinking on putting the money on something else b4 I get a shop

pls I need advice
Re: I Have 150k But Don't Knw What To Do With It Oooo by hemartins(m): 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2017
Go deposit your money in a fixed deposit account.
Re: I Have 150k But Don't Knw What To Do With It Oooo by joe4real12: 9:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
Take it to the nearest shayo joint, you will know what to do with it.
Don't thank me later.
Re: I Have 150k But Don't Knw What To Do With It Oooo by jworos(m): 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
Fish farming is pretty profitable.
Re: I Have 150k But Don't Knw What To Do With It Oooo by Nobody: 1:37am On Apr 06, 2017
hemartins:
Go deposit your money in a fixed deposit account.

most lame advice I have sewn in centuries.

fixed watin??

1 Like

Re: I Have 150k But Don't Knw What To Do With It Oooo by princejr(m): 8:30am On Apr 06, 2017
There are online investments you can look into. Unfortunately, nairaland won't allow posting the name here. Send me a mail. I give you the best that I think is good, make your research then make up your mind. It is better than fixing the money.

ishowpepe:
Hello fellas I have 150k though am a barber and I have the thoughts of starting my barbing bizness things but av Been looking for shop for a while now, I now feared touching the cash so I was thinking on putting the money on something else b4 I get a shop

pls I need advice
Re: I Have 150k But Don't Knw What To Do With It Oooo by Olubukola16(f): 12:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
ishowpepe:

pls I need advice

The best thing is to save the money in form of an investment which will yield interests. Are you in Lagos? If yes, my company provides the best services for that! You can decide to invest the money with us for a period of 30 days and get an instant interest of 18k or for 60 days and get an instant interest of 21k.

Note: It is a registered company, check my signature for the website address (and my phone number) and also, the instant interest is a promo that will end in 24 days' time subsequently, you'll get your interest at the end of the period you choose to invest/deposit your money with us.
Re: I Have 150k But Don't Knw What To Do With It Oooo by godzlove: 7:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
Pm me for a very profitable investment opportunity. Swiss.
Re: I Have 150k But Don't Knw What To Do With It Oooo by ishowpepe: 7:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
princejr:
There are online investments you can look into. Unfortunately, nairaland won't allow posting the name here. Send me a mail. I give you the best that I think is good, make your research then make up your mind. It is better than fixing the money.

ishowpepe3@gmail.com
Re: I Have 150k But Don't Knw What To Do With It Oooo by Matoni: 9:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
ishowpepe:

pls I need advice

Why not build a kiosk and look for where to place it? To me its better to face your business and grow it to your satisfaction before trying out anything else.

PS: If u re in Lagos i have a used kiosk for sale
Re: I Have 150k But Don't Knw What To Do With It Oooo by choo: 10:11am On Apr 07, 2017
princejr:

Sent you a mail Sir on this. Please check your box.
Re: I Have 150k But Don't Knw What To Do With It Oooo by Chizzybabe: 10:23am On Apr 07, 2017
Invest in swiss goden with just 120k and earn 1million naira within 2months . Pc me on 08036741301 i will give you the details. You will be glad you did. We have an office at stadium road port harcourt.
Re: I Have 150k But Don't Knw What To Do With It Oooo by choo: 10:11am On Apr 08, 2017
princejr:

Still expecting your reply on the mail I sent yesterday bro... Good morning.
Re: I Have 150k But Don't Knw What To Do With It Oooo by princejr(m): 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
choo:

Still expecting your reply on the mail I sent yesterday bro... Good morning.

Sorry, I didn't get your mail. Do send me a new mail on the email add on my signature
Re: I Have 150k But Don't Knw What To Do With It Oooo by echepops(m): 4:05pm On Apr 08, 2017
ishowpepe:

pls I need advice

Invest in Swiss golden and turn that 150k to millions, whatsapp for more info 0 7 0 6 6 4 7 2 8 6 7
Re: I Have 150k But Don't Knw What To Do With It Oooo by choo: 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2017
princejr:

Sorry, I didn't get your mail. Do send me a new mail on the email add on my signature

Sent again. Check your box, thanks.
Re: I Have 150k But Don't Knw What To Do With It Oooo by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 08, 2017
ishowpepe:

pls I need advice

You already have a skill (barbing) and I assume you work in a barbing saloon.

What have you observed about the tastes of your customers? What additional products/services can you offer them?

Don't be too quick to rush into that money. You can first consider working out a partnership with the owner of the barbing saloon where you share the risks (and profits!)

Cheers
Re: I Have 150k But Don't Knw What To Do With It Oooo by yemmit90: 7:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
ishowpepe:

pls I need advice

Use the money to rent a shop and continue your barbing. 150k is too small to do a meaningful bussiness that would guarantee you a steady income.

Believe me, you are better off of as a barber than doing petty business of 150k.
Re: I Have 150k But Don't Knw What To Do With It Oooo by Tochi93: 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
nairatact me via toconline16@gmail.com so i can show you how that money can make you a million naira within a month.
Re: I Have 150k But Don't Knw What To Do With It Oooo by Ayodehji202: 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
Looking for a serious minded business partner to start up a transportation business with

(1) (Reply)

Training On Customer Service Excellence Masterclass / Perfect Money. What Is It All About? / I Am Self Employed. Help Me Fill Out My Survey On Google Forms Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.