Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Ladies: You Deserve To Look Hotter Than This (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: You Deserve To Look Hotter Than This (photos) (10562 Views)

“why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: You Deserve To Look Hotter Than This (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
Hello, my name is Paul Samuel and I am a Health blogger

Now there is a lot of things going around about trying to get rid of belly fat and weight loss and all that. With women starving themselves and drinking some so called cleansers to get all low.

So I decided to share tips on ridding yourself of belly fat in a guide which I am launching tomorrow ..cc. Quinn22.. oluwasma

Now, my guide is not just about getting rid of belly fat as that is just what most ladies want, but it is also about looking sexy and hot while doing it.

A lady on nairaland once talked to me about tonning her stomach to look like those ladies you see in pictures and I wonder why not..

I am advising you ladies not to drink all those drugs you see them selling around.. It might work, but the question is for how long.. Go for long term fixes... If you can't find one... I just tried my best to produce one and make sure it works for 99% of all ladies...

You say it is too hard to exercise, that you don't have the time to do it.. Well look around you, people are dropping dead everyday, they barely live past 60 nowadays..

If you keep going to diets which snuff out nutrients from your body and all these supplements... no one knows how long it might take for some side effects to manifest..

Everything has a side effect and the side effects you will possibly get from my guide is long life, a great body and high self esteem..

Ladies and Gentlemen..... You Deserve to Look Hotter Than This

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: You Deserve To Look Hotter Than This (photos) by SINZ: 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
Kai! See her strong nyash undecided

16 Likes

Re: Ladies: You Deserve To Look Hotter Than This (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
SINZ:

The deal about these ladies is that they are so soft everywhere when you touch them

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: You Deserve To Look Hotter Than This (photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
I want to look like that cry

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: You Deserve To Look Hotter Than This (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
LeView1:
I want to look like that cry

My launch coming on Thursday can help you look hotter than that... You can follow me to get updates

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Ladies: You Deserve To Look Hotter Than This (photos) by SINZ: 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

The deal about these ladies is that they are so soft everywhere when you touch them

Doc you never see strong nyash before, na why you dey talk. This kyn nyash nor dey bounce. If you jam am, e go jam you back! grin

16 Likes

Re: Ladies: You Deserve To Look Hotter Than This (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
SINZ:

Doc you never see strong nyash before, na why you dey talk. This kyn nyash nor dey bounce. If you jam am, e go jam you back! grin

hahahaha..

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: You Deserve To Look Hotter Than This (photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
if only all ladies can look like this............. tongue tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: You Deserve To Look Hotter Than This (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
rafhell:
if only all ladies can look like this............. tongue tongue

That is the point..
Re: Ladies: You Deserve To Look Hotter Than This (photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
SINZ:

lol

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: You Deserve To Look Hotter Than This (photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

I thought that men liked that softness? It's feminine and I thought that aroused men

Hard body to hard body is a bit gay I thought embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: You Deserve To Look Hotter Than This (photos) by Leriebloom(f): 10:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
I like my shape already

1 Like

Re: Ladies: You Deserve To Look Hotter Than This (photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
L0velyn:
lol

Sorry to ask but are you gay? What's with you profile?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: You Deserve To Look Hotter Than This (photos) by Specyano(m): 10:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
Leriebloom:
I like my shape already
yh team slim bae just the way i like it
Re: Ladies: You Deserve To Look Hotter Than This (photos) by Leriebloom(f): 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
Specyano:

yh team slim bae just the way i like it

Yea right grin
Re: Ladies: You Deserve To Look Hotter Than This (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
LeView1:

I thought that men liked that softness? It's feminine and I thought that aroused men

Hard body to hard body is a bit gay I thought embarassed

I agree... men love softness, but not fat... The women all over today have fat around them... That girl you see in that pic is truly soft all over, it is just the pose and the reflection of the light that makes her look all muscular in the photo...

I have met so many girls who look just like her and dated some.. So I can tell you that there is no hard body there.
Re: Ladies: You Deserve To Look Hotter Than This (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
Leriebloom:
I like my shape already

Is that you in that photo? Nice shape, but the deal is not just about shape but looking healthy...

Looking fit, hot and sexy is all about looking healthy...

Check out most hot ladies.. they don't have the unhealthy belly fat at all... It is all about looking healthy too... So how healthy do you live your life?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: You Deserve To Look Hotter Than This (photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

I agree... men love softness, but not fat... The women all over today have fat around them... That girl you see in that pic is truly soft all over, it is just the pose and the reflection of the light that makes her look all muscular in the photo...

I have met so many girls who look just like her and dated some.. So I can tell you that there is no hard body there.

You said the problem was women are too soft so I thought that was a put off. I understand what you mean. I've signed up to your website and I will have a look.
Re: Ladies: You Deserve To Look Hotter Than This (photos) by Leriebloom(f): 11:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Is that you in that photo? Nice shape, but the deal is not just about shape but looking healthy...

Check out most hot ladies.. they don't have the unhealthy belly fat at all... It is all about looking healthy too... So how healthy do you live your life?

Yea, it's me. Don't i look healthy? I eat right, and i don't starve myself, that's healthy enough.
Re: Ladies: You Deserve To Look Hotter Than This (photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
Leriebloom:

Yea, it's me. Don't i look healthy? I eat right, and i don't starve myself, that's healthy enough.

The make up artist that done your face is talented shocked

Love your make up babe smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies: You Deserve To Look Hotter Than This (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 11:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
Leriebloom:

Damn... you look good.. and seems that you live good ...but not good enough..

You say you eat right.. What do you mean by that... Do you mean you eat because this is carbohydrates, proteins and fibre... Do you know the real reason why our fore fathers lived so long... no because they ate right, but because they ate what they understood...

You might say you don't really have time to be learn and understand what you eat and drink.. But the I hope you wouldn't have time to be on the hospital bed...

So what do you mean by you eat right?
Re: Ladies: You Deserve To Look Hotter Than This (photos) by Klinee: 12:15am On Apr 06, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

I bet that you have not lay with this type of women! If you have sex with a woman like this, full of muscle you will regret having sex, they are boring, the body is so hard, no feminine character in them. Fat girls are the most enjoyable when it comes to sex because the body is cool,fresh and succulent. Muscular girls is the worst type of girl a man can have sex with, they are very very boring and tiring.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: You Deserve To Look Hotter Than This (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 12:20am On Apr 06, 2017
Klinee:
I bet that you have not lay with this type of women! If you have sex with a woman like this, full of muscle you will regret having sex, they are boring, the body is so hard, no feminine character in them. Fat girls are the most enjoyable when it comes to sex because the body is cool,fresh and succulent. Muscular girls is the worst type of girl a man can have sex with, they are very very boring and tiring.

I think you are misjudging what I am saying... I am not talking about muscular girls.. (I don't go for that.) I am talking about fit girls... like Jennifer Lopez...

Only a guy who lasts for less than 10 minutes could say that fat girl are enjoyable... Seriously I have been there..

1 Like

Re: Ladies: You Deserve To Look Hotter Than This (photos) by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 06, 2017
LeView1:

Sorry to ask but are you gay? What's with you profile?
so i cannor like a friend/bestie again? wats dis world turning into undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: You Deserve To Look Hotter Than This (photos) by Klinee: 12:34am On Apr 06, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

I think you are misjudging what I am saying... I am not talking about muscular girls.. (I don't go for that.) I am talking about fit girls... like Jennifer Lopez...

Only a guy who lasts for less than 10 minutes could say that fat girl are enjoyable... Seriously I have been there..
A girl 's body is supposed to be soft not hard, fitness girls body is always hard. If you talking of naturally slim fit girls, yes! because their bodies are also soft. A man needs little slim soft fatty body not hard body. Moreover those fit girls may look sexy on camera but during sex as a man you smell hell having sex with her.
Re: Ladies: You Deserve To Look Hotter Than This (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 12:43am On Apr 06, 2017
Klinee:
A girl 's body is supposed to be soft not hard, fitness girls body is always hard. If you talking of naturally slim fit girls, yes! because their bodies are also soft. A man needs little slim soft fatty body not hard body. Moreover those fit girls may look sexy on camera but during sex as a man you smell hell having sex with her.

I have had sex with a girl going through fitness... The deal is that fitness is not all about muscle.. It is all about looking healthy and looking good..

The jennifer lopez picture above you... Can you tell me that you see any muscle there.. look at those thighs (laps) in those leggings and imagine how it would be.. and she is a fitness girl..

What most men are looking for is a fat ass that bounces and big boobs that bounce. Most men don't even touch the other parts of the body of a woman...

Note: I am not talking about muscular girls... These pictures below should tell you what fitness girls are all about

1 Like

Re: Ladies: You Deserve To Look Hotter Than This (photos) by metallisc(m): 1:21am On Apr 06, 2017
Leriebloom:
I like my shape already

we know baby, ........we know! grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: You Deserve To Look Hotter Than This (photos) by Nobody: 1:49am On Apr 06, 2017
SINZ:
Lol u like

1 Like

Re: Ladies: You Deserve To Look Hotter Than This (photos) by Nobody: 1:52am On Apr 06, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Did u say looking fit grin
Re: Ladies: You Deserve To Look Hotter Than This (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 1:53am On Apr 06, 2017
Bumbae1:

Did u say looking fit grin

Yes
Re: Ladies: You Deserve To Look Hotter Than This (photos) by Frolic: 2:00am On Apr 06, 2017
Looking "healthy" is a function of many factors, majoring in genetics , eating right and eating smart and physical exercise(most times ardous and time consuming) and never complimentary with reality as most women dont have time for that unless she on some showbiz. Maybe carry your fitnees biznis go amerikah or go federal institutions wey dem small small pikins still no know wetin dey sup for reals and are eager to keep it top shape. .. it is just an advice
FitnessDoctor:

I have had sex with a girl going through fitness... The deal is that fitness is not all about muscle.. It is all about looking healthy and looking good..

The jennifer lopez picture above you... Can you tell me that you see any muscle there.. look at those thighs (laps) in those leggings and imagine how it would be.. and she is a fitness girl..

What most men are looking for is a fat ass that bounces and big boobs that bounce. Most men don't even touch the other parts of the body of a woman...

Note: I am not talking about muscular girls... These pictures below should tell you what fitness girls are all about
Re: Ladies: You Deserve To Look Hotter Than This (photos) by goingape1: 2:42am On Apr 06, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Hello, my name is Paul Samuel and I am a Health blogger

Now there is a lot of things going around about trying to get rid of belly fat and weight loss and all that. With women starving themselves and drinking some so called cleansers to get all low.

So I decided to share tips on ridding yourself of belly fat in a guide which I am launching tomorrow ..cc. Quinn22.. oluwasma

Now, my guide is not just about getting rid of belly fat as that is just what most ladies want, but it is also about looking sexy and hot while doing it.

A lady on nairaland once talked to me about tonning her stomach to look like those ladies you see in pictures and I wonder why not..

I am advising you ladies not to drink all those drugs you see them selling around.. It might work, but the question is for how long.. Go for long term fixes... If you can't find one... I just tried my best to produce one and make sure it works for 99% of all ladies...

You say it is too hard to exercise, that you don't have the time to do it.. Well look around you, people are dropping dead everyday, they barely live past 60 nowadays..

If you keep going to diets which snuff out nutrients from your body and all these supplements... no one knows how long it might take for some side effects to manifest..

Everything has a side effect and the side effects you will possibly get from my guide is long life, a great body and high self esteem..

Ladies and Gentlemen..... You Deserve to Look Hotter Than This

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
how much them pay you make you come preach undecided

Anybody were won fat make he fat he no concern you!

When body tell them na them go reduced, forget all this your bla bla bla talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Our Family Driver Dis-v!rg!ned Me, Turned Me Into Nymphomaniac … (18+) / She Does Not Pick My Call / Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.