Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Nigerian Mcs Whi Deserves The Grammies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Mcs Whi Deserves The Grammies (272 Views)

Wizkid Congratulates Burna Boy For His Nomination At The Grammies / Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award / Pregnant Beyonce Performed Almost Unclad At The Grammies Award (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Mcs Whi Deserves The Grammies by donnyflex01(m): 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
1) asa... Asa is undoubtedly a legend in d music industry,, her last 2 albums were amazing... She holds her genre perfectly. dat babe just dey her zone abeg and her zone high. And to think nigeriabs are not really fans of ger kind of music. She managed to break through d common everyday music and forced good music in our ears.. and her international recognition are actually amazing... Pls get our asa grammy o...

2) timi dakolo.....looord..dah bros! Timi dakolo has the voice that can shake your soul,, his lyrics r off the chart and his songs are inspiring... D guy can actually lift ur spirit up when you r down. And its that not the essence of music in the first place... I eish the world out there sees d gift we have in here

3) donnyflex... Loooooooooool,. Wat sef. Im badass too o, i featured in that otubante song with @iamsynord ..u ppl should better find it and listen to it ... Nd if u hav uncle in grammy comitee tell them about me o.

4) 2face.... I really feel 2baba has paid his dues, i mean from aftican queen to officially blind,,that kind of constitensy is very rear in this music industry throughout the world .. i feel he should be recognized in that area too...
Anyway thats just me.... Tell me hu u feel deserves a grammy that is. Nigerian.

Olamide Dishes Out A New Song Titled "Love No Go Die" / Get A Chance To Win Free Subscription And Airtime / VIDEO PREMIERE: Ice Prince – Stand Out Ft. Bre Z

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9