Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help (48744 Views)

I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by abbex: 7:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
You have to iron out the root of the problem first!
1. Did we start like this, if yes you are the cause of your problem but if no , you still have solution ? Your solution will lead to another questions

2. Is it the same person I know before , if yes you are the cause of your problem ,If no what makes him to change ? A. My character b. friends influence

3. Am I the same person before he married me ? if yes , your problem is minimized but if no, what have I changed ?

After all those things have been ironed out , call him in a lovable manner to resolve the matter but if you can do it all alone you can consult the person that you know your husband has utmost respect for.

To crown it all , A better marriage is only achieved only when you know how to say sorry .

Saying sorry does not mean you are guilty #ablincoln#
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Saintmary(f): 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
Solobenny:

Read again, she's not the one seeking for a divorce rather the husband.
christianity says she should let him go if he wants to.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by 1234onyekwe: 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
PaperLace:

This generation of mothers have a lot to do. May my kids not grow to post the kind of comments I read on NL. This is why women shouldn't be scared of being alone, neither should they be overly dependent on their husbands.

If my husband try that flex his muscles on me. Imsef won't, he knows there are people waiting for him to fuckup, make them enter set. grin
from ur statement u have ended the marriage even before starting it, accept my sympathy if u are still on the verge of finding a life partner.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
1234onyekwe:
from ur statement u have ended the marriage even before starting it, accept my sympathy if u are still on the verge of finding a life partner.
Mechie onu nsi gi dia!!!
Ended wetin? Come end am na. I should tolerate DV to be a good life partner? Shift one side biko. Accept my sympathies too.
I repeat, if my husband flex his muscles on me, I will be long gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Saintmary(f): 7:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
anochilar:
As a Christian, by Christ teaching, the only allowed reason for divorce is marital infidelity. (even at that, forgiveness by the innocent mate, is also an allowed option, especially for the sake of the kids) but divorce on fornication grounds (infidelity) isn't a sin.
-Matthew 19:9
but separation, from an abusive mate, (includes domestic violence, and threat to life) is very much allowed! -Please read 1corinthians 7:10,11.
(as long as the separated mates does not remarry someone else)
for as long as is necessary, so when the guilty mate has come to his senses, accepts counsel, prays for God's help, apologise, and seeks reunion of his spouse, then they can be reconciled together again, and there children can grow up in a united home.
A separation, does not have a specific duration, it may range from several days, to several years. Of living in Separate residences.
The only situations in which a divorce is valid is, 1. The guilty mate is also a cheat (unfaithful) either during the marriage, or during separation. (note: divorce on fidelity reasons must be made on hard evidence. Example, caught in the act... Not on mere suspicion)
2. During the separation, any of the mates remarry and have sex with the 3rd party spouse, (a fornication has occurred) therefore, whoever of the 2, that didn't remarry first, is now free to remarry, and it would be valid, by Christian doctrine.
-read mark 10:11,12. Malachi 2:16.
Any further questions, requiring solid answers from the bible, i may help you.
the same bible said that if the unbeleiving spouse wishes to depart, let him depart, a christian is not under bondage in such cases.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
PaperLace:

Mechie onu nsi gi dia!!!
Ended wetin? Come end am na. I should tolerate DV to be a good life partner? Shift one side biko. Accept my sympathies too.
I repeat, if my husband flex his muscles on me, I will be long gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
E dey your body grin grin..
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
Sleekyshuga:

E dey your body grin grin..
These boys are refusing to have sense. A male poster will support DV, they won't quote him. Once a lady says she can't tolerate any ill treatment, they will attack. Saying they pity you and threatening you with menopause...what rubbish?!! Are women not allowed to have choices in Nigeria again?

I will start flogging their heads with cane. Anyone that quotes me with rubbish henceforth, should pray I am in the mood to ignore.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Saintmary(f): 7:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
Prettyenit18:
You too make sense. grin. I love what you wrote. I am tired of those people, can you imagine a lady once told me that if a woman is being maltreated in her husband's house and she decides to leave that she's selfish!
hmm. My sister, some women baffle me. They will refuse to train their sons, then advise the wives to hang on.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by jomoh: 8:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
daretodiffer:
Bleh!

Yeah, let's look at all the reasons that could have driven him to batter his wife, he could have a tangible reason, who knowssmiley..... Seriously though, you don't have the ability to emphasise or think!

Whatcha gonna do about thatundecided

If you really can think, you won't judge based on what you read but ask questions like I did.

If you really can think, you won't judge a drunk man because he was under the influence.

If you really can think, you will go back to may comment (the one you quoted without thinking), read it again and ask this question. what could lead to a man battering his wife and yet the woman stays respectful.

If you really have the ability to think then you should have thought of what the kalimah can and will do to you rather than what I will do to you.

If you really can think and you really believe in the kalimah, then you will know my initial comment was a trap that you foolishly fell into.

Because you really can think, I know you will still ask yourself how possible that comment could be a trap?

Well I will leave you in your misery and wish you goodluck with you daring games on the kalimah. "Whatcha gonna do about that" LMAO.

"know me before you worship me so that you won't offend me"
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Prettyenit18(f): 9:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
Hmm. My dear, It would now become competition in the society, the girls are trying to keep their virginity because their mother trained them, while most of the boys that were not trained are struggling to take it away, because the society taught them that its Ok to be useless.
Saintmary:

hmm. My sister, some women baffle me. They will refuse to train their sons, then advise the wives to hang on.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
PaperLace:

These boys are refusing to have sense. A male poster will support DV, they won't quote him. Once a lady says she can't tolerate any ill treatment, they will attack. Saying they pity you and threatening you with menopause...what rubbish?!! Are women not allowed to have choices in Nigeria again?

I will start flogging their heads with cane. Anyone that quotes me with rubbish henceforth, should pray I am in the mood to ignore.
My dear, it's as bad as it seems.. The last argument I had at work over DV was so scary.. The 'endurance episode' I got made me regret ever joining the conversation..

About the menopause, I laugh grin grin. It has been the sermon of some 'brothers' since February.. I didn't know they were helping me count my age grin.. All zzzzzz well..

LOL at cane. Belt go better grin..

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
Elder Elder Elder..Aren't you in a better position to know what it means to mind ones business....Wise else indeed!

xavier047:

Kid kid kid.... not stopping to let words sink into that head of yours before you exercise your fingers only makes you look like the proverbial youth with all the knowledge in the world and can't learn from anyone..
Continue replying to every statement as you see fit..... Wise Lady
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by daveP(m): 12:39am On Apr 07, 2017
Sleekyshuga:

My dear, it's as bad as it seems.. The last argument I had at work over DV was so scary.. The 'endurance episode' I got made me regret ever joining the conversation..

About the menopause, I laugh grin grin. It has been the sermon of some 'brothers' since February.. I didn't know they were helping me count my age grin.. All zzzzzz well..

LOL at cane. Belt go better grin..
(whistles madonna's frozen) how do i start, il use the cane preferably..
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by izospindle(m): 2:11am On Apr 07, 2017
bigiyaro:
what kind of safety? do you think anything is safe in this world? someone is trying to help a relative in need n u are talking about safety. Metcheww!
I might sound insensitive but my sister was in such asituation we all rushed to help I even carried a weapon to hit him........long and short she refused to leave him now we are the enemy.........stay away from married people and their problem and thank me latter
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by izospindle(m): 2:13am On Apr 07, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

May such fate befall you both. Then, people will stay away from your marriage

Dude cool down we are on your side.....why dont you read the book first........beside I have been in your position.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by bigiyaro(m): 11:36am On Apr 07, 2017
izospindle:

I might sound insensitive but my sister was in such asituation we all rushed to help I even carried a weapon to hit him........long and short she refused to leave him now we are the enemy.........stay away from married people and their problem and thank me latter
that is ur experience, the best approach is to study the situation and choose the best way to intervene, my boss came under all sorts of criticism for forcefully removing his sister from her matrimonial home, however, every one Shut up when the man ended up killing his second wife, he was claiming accident or worefa but, we all know he woman died from domestic violence. my relative refused to leave her husband too, cos she was addicted to sex with him, she left on her own when the husband started having ED problems but the beatings continued. in any case, when violence becomes the order of the day, such relationships needs one form of intervention or another.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by delishpot: 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2017
choix007:
A man can't just wake up and start abusing his wife and seeking for divorce. U av successfully called ur cousin a saint and d man(whom we haven't heard his side of d story) a devil but I believe something must have triggered this attitude. She MUST have done something only the two of them know about.

OP abeg talk truth and stop sending the wrong message about marriage to the youth. Marriage is Sweet!

So, no man is ever bad. It must be the wifes fault ba?
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by anochilar(m): 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
Saintmary:

the same bible said that if the unbeleiving spouse wishes to depart, let him depart, a christian is not under bondage in such cases.
depart, and separate, are synonyms of each other (depending on the bible translation you are reading) but convey the same idea.
Unlike divorce, which may not be used fittingly, exactly in all context, of the aforementioned.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by doyinbaby(f): 12:43am On Dec 18, 2019
Let her leave that marriage....life is not safe when domestic violence is involved...the man appears to be recalcitrant and unrepentant...let her believe God will sort her out....she needs to leave that man.. don't waste your prayers on him...let her pray for her own self...
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by doyinbaby(f): 12:48am On Dec 18, 2019
She should separate from him the man is violent and abusive....last last he will remarry,beat the new wife ...she sef go pack out..by the time he has married three times him brain go reset...or he meet woman wey pass him...him eye go clear last last.... carry your load comot from that man life ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) / My Lover — Not My Husband — Impregnated Me, Wife Confesses / Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.