Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? (4740 Views)

I'm Not Happy With My Mom's Behaviour Towards My Adopted Sister / Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed / Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by joseph1832(m): 8:41pm On Apr 11, 2017
AimingIncognito:
Hi all,

Don't let me bore you with lenghty epistle,would just go straight to the point.
I'm a jazzy, hopeless romantic but when it comes to everyday s.ex cry I think i'm just gonna get married for 'reproduction/companionship' sake!

I only have sexua.l experience with the guy that took my virginity,we both understood each other when it comes to 'let's just experiment this new food i watched on Youtube instead of OFF-PANT everytime'. The relationship went sour due to some personal reasons.
I'm 100% fun in every other aspect but I don't think i want to get married to a guy with high libid0. I mean maybe twice a week thing *coversFace*

So guys, have you had any experience with a lady like me? Would you date/marry a lady with low sex.ual drive?

Ladies, is this normal? I mean do you feel like 'off-ing pant' each time you are with your bf/fiance/hubby? Like everyday thing undecided

Won't this world be a happier-better place if we could just kiss our patner 'goodnight', 'sweetdream' 'i love you' without OFF-PANT everynight embarassed

Truth be told, I don't think you've ever been giving a good, hard, thorough fuck_. It glaring your boyfriend is a novice when it comes to solving badmatics questions.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by AimingIncognito(f): 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
Acidosis:
What happened to your libido?

Did you use it as collateral to collect loan from a Microfinance bank?

Mesef dey wonder oo.

Anyways, as advised by the 'elders' in the house, i could actually love it when i find the right person. Until then, 'no offing paynt' undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by Acidosis(m): 8:39am On Apr 12, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin Baby boy I meant wink
grin grin
hope it is also safe to call you my baby?
Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by Acidosis(m): 8:40am On Apr 12, 2017
AimingIncognito:

Mesef dey wonder oo.

Anyways, as advised by the 'elders' in the house, i could actually love it when i find the right person. Until then, 'no offing paynt' undecided

You're very funny cheesy

So what stops you from finding the right person?
Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by sisisioge: 8:43am On Apr 12, 2017
Acidosis:
grin grin

hope it is also safe to call you my baby?

grin grin grin you can call me anything so long as it won't make me take my stilettos to your head darling.
Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by Acidosis(m): 9:07am On Apr 12, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin you can call me anything so long as it won't make me take my stilettos to your head darling.
lmao grin

Not to worry, you deserve only the sweet names
Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by AimingIncognito(f): 10:44am On Apr 12, 2017
Acidosis:

You're very funny cheesy

So what stops you from finding the right person?

Don't you think the right question is 'why is it taking so long for the right person to find me? grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by Acidosis(m): 10:53am On Apr 12, 2017
AimingIncognito:

Don't you think the right question is 'why is it taking so long for the right person to find me? grin
grin grin

If the mountain won't come to Muhammad, then Muhammad must go to the mountain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by AimingIncognito(f): 11:39am On Apr 12, 2017
Acidosis:

grin grin

If the mountain won't come to Muhammad, then Muhammad must go to the mountain.

[s]Hmmm, this brother will land me in trouble[/s]

So, hypothetically speaking, i walked up to a guy i like and i'm about to start a conversation/flirting with him.......

What do i say first? Give me some lines.

Like i'll listen to his advise undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by Acidosis(m): 11:40am On Apr 12, 2017
AimingIncognito:

[s]Hmmm, this brother will land me in trouble[/s]

So, hypothetically speaking, i walked up to a guy i like and i'm about to start a conversation/flirting with him.......

What do i say first? Give me some lines.

Like i'll listen to his advise undecided
lmao

Let's begin this way;

What do you want in a man?
Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by AimingIncognito(f): 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2017
Acidosis:

lmao

Let's begin this way;

What do you want in a man?

He doesn't have to be flawless, just someone with a lil bit 'cray' with 'plenty' fear of God and who is responsible in most aspects of his life: work, friends, family etc.

Who can make me laugh and ofcourse,if i'm not in the mood to off-paynt he would understand.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by Acidosis(m): 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
AimingIncognito:

He doesn't have to be flawless, just someone with a lil bit 'cray' with 'plenty' fear of God and who is responsible in most aspects of his life: work, friends, family etc.

Who can make me laugh and ofcourse,if i'm not in the mood to off-paynt he would understand.

That's fair enough.. I believe a man with the aforementioned qualities will readily welcome Muhammad. Its not a big deal really as long as the 'cray' is not too much. One with plenty 'cray' even without the 'fish' will only take advantage of the feelings, so take your time to study your ideal man, and approach him somehow or send a simple PM/Chat.

About offing-paynt, I'm sure there are one thousand and one way to do the do without offing-paynt

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by AimingIncognito(f): 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
Acidosis:

That's fair enough.. I believe a man with the aforementioned qualities will readily welcome Muhammad. Its not a big deal really as long as the 'cray' is not too much. One with plenty 'cray' even without the 'fish' will only take advantage of the feelings, so take your time to study your ideal man, and approach him somehow or send a simple PM/Chat.

About offing-paynt, I'm sure there are one thousand and one way to do the do without offing-paynt

tanchu grin
Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by Acidosis(m): 12:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
AimingIncognito:

tanchu grin
grin grin smh
Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by Lionessza(f): 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
AimingIncognito:
Hi all,

I'm a jazzy, hopeless romantic but when it comes to everyday s.ex cry I think i'm just gonna get married for 'reproduction/companionship' sake!

I only have sexua.l experience with the guy that took my virginity,we both understood each other when it comes to 'let's just experiment this new food i watched on Youtube instead of OFF-PANT everytime'. The relationship went sour due to some personal reasons.
I'm 100% fun in every other aspect but I don't think i want to get married to a guy with high libid0. I mean maybe twice a week thing *coversFace*

So guys, have you had any experience with a lady like me? Would you date/marry a lady with low sex.ual drive?

Ladies, is this normal? I mean do you feel like 'off-ing pant' each time you are with your bf/fiance/hubby? Like everyday thing undecided

Won't this world be a happier-better place if we could just kiss our patner 'goodnight', 'sweetdream' 'i love you' without OFF-PANT everynight embarassed

There is no "normal " sexual appetite everyone has their own but people tend to sometimes compromise to meet the other one's needs. My advice find someone who can understand and accept you the way you are , after all ain't that what love is about ? . And don't make a mistake of committing to a stallion tongue in hopes that you will make him dance to your rhythm otherwise you are going to regret it grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by kayo80(m): 9:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
AimingIncognito:
Hi all,

Twice a week like Tuesday night and Friday night is great by me. I dont think any man has the ability to have sex everyday for a month straight. 2-3 times a week is super okay.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by kayo80(m): 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
Lunagirl:
But seriously though?

How can someone NOT like sex? It's one of the most pleasurable experience in life! I am just fathoming how someone cannot like that feeling. So darn good.

Moana girl, i concur.
Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
Na so Seyi tell me that year until I knack her ton ton she start dey massage my prick every night.no worry.you never collect better prick.
Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
justscorchone:
Na so Seyi tell me that year until I knack her ton ton she start dey massage my prick every night.no worry.you never collect better prick.

True talk
Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 15, 2017
Two times a week is plenty. Na food?

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 22, 2017
Human sexuality is very complex. It is a wierd mix of emotions and hormones, and some visual, aural, and even olfactory stimuli that make you "wanna do it." 
Sometimes, when we have inner conflicts, it gets in the way of our desire for sex.

When things are right in life, you are physically healthy without hormonal problems, and when the relationship is good, most everybody wants sex with their mates; it is a natural part of being a human.
Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by princejones(m): 10:47am On Apr 26, 2017
You are very okay my dear, am married and l had have sex with my partner just like one in two week and for the past two years we only have sex on a ovulation period
Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:22am On Apr 26, 2017
AimingIncognito:
Hi all,

You don spoil finish wink wink
Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by mysticwarrior(m): 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
" I think i'm just gonna get married for
'reproduction/companionship' sake!" judging from the analysis of this, there are indications that you might have been butchered ( genitally mutilated) I don't think you have a clit, I only feel sorry for your future husband.
Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by kevwemanuel: 5:21am On Apr 27, 2017
AimingIncognito:

. Why do I have the feeling that we could move mountains in various significant aspects of our lives if we work like a legalized pair of amorous birds?
Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by AimingIncognito(f): 4:31pm On May 03, 2017
kevwemanuel:
. Why do I have the feeling that we could move mountains in various significant aspects of our lives if we work like a legalized pair of amorous birds?

In English Sir? Sorry,i don't speak Swahili grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Know This Man? He's My Father. / To Those Already Married Or About To, Did God Show You A Sign To Before? / Is It A Sin Before God For Couples To Have Oral/anal Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.