Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Rate Your Chances Of Admission Using Jamb's New Admission Screening System - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rate Your Chances Of Admission Using Jamb's New Admission Screening System (1836 Views)

192 JAMB Score: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admission With This UTME Score? / How Medical Students Can Gain Admission Using JUPEB And IJMB / How To Get Your JAMB Questions And Answers Set Before Your Exam Using JAMB App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate Your Chances Of Admission Using Jamb's New Admission Screening System by examprepng: 9:04am On Apr 06, 2017
Would you like to rate your chances of admission using JAMB's newly introduced Admission Screening System and discover the right career path that suits your passion? Look no further than Knowledgewae Career Analytics.

INTRODUCING CAREER ANALYTICS
Knowledgeware Career Analytics is designed to assist students overcome one of the most prevailing challenges faced by students in Nigeria i.e. the challenge of choosing the right career path. More importantly, Career Analytics provides a platform that enables students easily rate their chances of being provisionally admitted into any higher institution in Nigeria.

HOW TO RATE YOUR ADMISSION CHANCES

Step 1: Visit jambanalytics.examprep.ng
Step 2: Click the link "Rate Your Chances Here" at the top right end of the page homepage.
Step 3: Select Institution Category i.e. University, Polytechnic etc.
Step 4: Select Institution from the list of available institutions. This is dependent on the Category selected in Step 3.
Step 5: Select Faculty and course and click "Continue"
Step 6: Scroll down and Click the "Rate Yourself" button at the bottom of the page
Step 7: Select five O'Level subjects (including English Language) and their respective grades and Click the "Process" button. Your total O'Level Score and minimum expected UTME score in percentage will be displayed.
NOTE: You can change the subject combinations by Clicking "Change Combination" button
Step 8: Click "Send to my Email" button to send the report to you email address.
Step 9: Enter your Email Address in the text box provided and Click "Send". A report will be sent to your email address.
Re: Rate Your Chances Of Admission Using Jamb's New Admission Screening System by FreshShavedBalls(m): 9:17am On Apr 06, 2017
Re: Rate Your Chances Of Admission Using Jamb's New Admission Screening System by examprepng: 9:22am On Apr 06, 2017
FreshShavedBalls:
Nice site you have there. I need a minimum of 230 In Jamb with my WAEC result to get Medicine. Good thing i was aiming for 300

Thanks, please share with your friends
Re: Rate Your Chances Of Admission Using Jamb's New Admission Screening System by NLProblemChild(m): 11:17am On Apr 06, 2017
These will surely go on a long way.. Keep it up
Re: Rate Your Chances Of Admission Using Jamb's New Admission Screening System by Emmzie(m): 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ion think this is genuine.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fupre Or P.t.i Which Is Better. / Eko University Of Medical And Health Sciences Ijanikin, Lagos 2017/18 1st And 2n / How To Convert A Normal(wired) Earphone To A Cordless Earphone Using. House Wast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.