Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p (40497 Views)

2019 Election: PDP To Complete Enugu/onitsha Road In Six Months: Peter Obi / See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) / Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p by parissaint(m): 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
uzoclinton:
No one/God/spirit saved him.. Its just not his time yet.... its as simple as that

Guy y na..I dnt knw dt u lack brain like dis o
Re: Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p by gud4dbest(m): 2:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
uzoclinton:
No one/God/spirit saved him.. Its just not his time yet.... its as simple as that

WOW! What a talk. Dats really really wise!
Re: Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p by BobHIGHNESS(m): 2:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
Even herbalist or non-religious can come out of such terrible condition,anybody can be save not until you're pastor or religious fellow, are evil not befalling pastor?
Re: Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p by Chiomenwa(f): 3:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
Thank God.
Point of contact to my family
Please God protect us.
Re: Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
Jakumo:

Dozers are never tied down for transportation. They just drive unto the lowboy truck and park. If the truck tips over, there is no chain on earth strong enough to stop that 25 ton beast from obeying the laws of gravity, falling off the truck, and crushing anything on the ground like a bug.

And you say this with such confidence.

Nigeria is a great country, its the humans that's the problem.

All loads, even houses, while being transported must be secured by either locking or tying to the trailer.

Even ships are tied down by chains via an anchor.

People, your smartphone is not limited to Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
crackhouse:
But why will they carry such heavy duty construction vehicle like that on a trailer without tying it properly.

It's a shame.

It's only sheer luck that saved the occupants.
Re: Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
Exciton:
Naija Christians apparently have a hard time telling the difference between a miracle and luck.

Here is a quick guide:

Miracle: when the impossible event occurs. E.g. woman gives birth to chickens.

Luck: when an unlikely event occurs. E.g. Trailer's load crashed into car in a manner that it has insufficient momentum to crush the driver's corner.

#Epic
Re: Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p by lirusehn(m): 3:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
imstillnovice:
And some yeye atheist will conclude there is no God
. You can't disproof their claims.
Re: Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p by akigbemaru: 4:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
Tokziby:
Some people will flood here now and say, its because he's a pastor and anointing sad

There was a an accident that was worse than this posted here few weeks ago but the person survived and he's not a pastor.

If its ur time, it can never miss u, regardless of who u are and if its not ur time u will survive it no matter the nature of the accident.

Anything can kill anybody at anytime, even headache.

To God be the glory...
Re: Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p by akigbemaru: 4:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
EgunMogaji:

All loads, even houses, while being transported must be secured by either locking or tying to the trailer.

Re: Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p by meccuno: 4:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
Its Nnobi not nneobi.
Re: Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p by akaahs(m): 5:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
uzoclinton:
No God/spirit saved him.. Its just not his time yet.... its as simple as that
shame on u
Re: Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p by akaahs(m): 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
Deo gracias, Gloria in excelsis Deo.
Re: Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p by vcente(m): 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
uzoclinton:
you no be atheist again?
Re: Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p by MONITZ: 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
When Reverend Fathers re involved in accident if at all, they always escape unhurt and I am yet to hear that any died in a car accident from the numerous accidents in which they were involved.

Seems the spirit of God is truly upon them and they must not suffer any loss according to the scriptures.... ...
Re: Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p by Obcglobal(m): 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
To God be the glory
Re: Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p by tete7000(m): 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
uzoclinton:

You don't believe any God or spirit saved him yet you believe his death has an appointed time. Who allocate that time? How did you arrive at conclusion that death is not a random event that takes you away just anyhow? Time, time, time,..uhmm!, as an atheist how do you define time? You statement contained serious contradiction, I wish you can explain the contradiction.
Re: Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p by suremanpatriot: 9:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
Haa!God is wonderful. Glory to God Almighty father.
So where are d ignoramus atheists to rationalize this? smiley
Re: Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p by Shancca: 9:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
Really thanking God on his behalf
Re: Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p by Jakumo(m): 7:00am On Apr 07, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Chai. Chai Chai. Na today I go first take eye see how dem dey use chain tight Katapila, and na Oga Egun Mogaji, The Baale of San Fernando Valley, come use vex expose the lie I take style blow, say dem no dey use chain tight Katapila for on top trailer.

Obviously I was dead wrong about the use of chains to hold down heavy equipment for road transport, as the above pictures prove, BUT, I will still maintain my claim that IF that lowboy truck winds up on an uneven surface that results in that very tall load tipping to the side beyond say, 20 degrees of roll angle, that trailer, AND the bulldozer loaded on top of it, WILL topple to the ground and annihilate any vehicle unfortunate enough to be alongside the trailer when that calamity unfolds.

Those chains would only serve to prevent the 'dozer from rolling off the trailer in a sudden stop of fender bender accident, even though that same braking function is adequately served by the 'dozer blade being in the fully down position at rest in contact with the deck of the trailer.
Re: Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 07, 2017
Jakumo:

Chai. Chai Chai. Na today I go first take eye see how dem dey use chain tight Katapila, and na Oga Egun Mogaji, The Baale of San Fernando Valley, come use vex expose the lie I take style blow, say dem no dey use chain tight Katapila for on top trailer.

Obviously I was dead wrong about the use of chains to hold down heavy equipment for road transport, as the above pictures prove, BUT, I will still maintain my claim that IF that lowboy truck winds up on an uneven surface that results in that very tall load tipping to the side beyond say, 20 degrees of roll angle, that trailer, AND the bulldozer loaded on top of it, WILL topple to the ground and annihilate any vehicle unfortunate enough to be alongside the trailer when that calamity unfolds.

Those chains would only serve to prevent the 'dozer from rolling off the trailer in a sudden stop of fender bender accident, even though that same braking function is adequately served by the 'dozer blade being in the fully down position at rest in contact with the deck of the trailer.

Please Chief let me teach you one thing Sir.

There are high strength chains used in the towing industry for these things that are improbable to break.

I'll post accidents where the dozer stayed tied to the trailer.

The oyinbo wey do pencil, na him do eraser too grin

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p by fratermathy(m): 1:13am On Sep 09, 2017
dosantos:
thank God, this is real miracle, Ebube Jesus is behind this wonder. but can we see his picture and name.

"Ebube Jesus" from a supposed Urhobo!
I throway my left leg for you o!

Impostor of the year 2017!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 / DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD / Buratai Celebrates Sallah With Injured Soldiers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.