Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu (36692 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Federal High Court Complex Port-Harcourt, Built By Wike Ready For Commissioning / Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Bekimbo(m): 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
positivelord:
Ndi ara....catholic priest from which parish... bunch of deluded cretins

Onye iberibe why don't you go to Abuja and find out

Anuofia

5 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Coolgent(m): 1:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
Beefrauds my foot! grin

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Bekimbo(m): 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
ElsonMorali:
Sorry. I see you changed the heading. That's not a Catholic priest. A Catholic priest never puts on a cross chain.

We know you guys went to sew a soutan for him so he can appear to be a Catholic priest.

Shame on you.

You guys can lie for Africa ehn!

That's why your Biafra will always remain Beerfraud.

You will soon be disappointed

5 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by emmy4life02(m): 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
izzou:
Nowadays, pastors and clergymen cant pray for solutions anymore

Why not enquire from the Almighty God if Biafra is his will instead of leading a fruitless protest to Abuja?

And who even told him Biafra is the only solution?

I am Igbo and I pray nigeria never divides. I pray for a total restructuring of this country and the eradication of corrupt leaders and systems even in igboland

God bless nigeria
lol. u hv strength to waste. keep praying for a divided country. Religion n Ethnicity has don it part in d division. it either u are Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba. Christian or Muslim. this entity can't leave as 1. A typical Yoruba don't like Igbo, so is a typical Igbo man. Even a so call middle belt man hate Igbo with passion.

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by linusbnn(m): 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
izzou:

Why not enquire from the Almighty God if Biafra is his will instead of leading a fruitless protest to Abuja?

I am Igbo and I pray nigeria never divides. I pray for a total restructuring of this country and the eradication of corrupt leaders and systems even in igboland

God bless nigeria

Check your bloodline because u re not igbo. All these things listed by you,when will they be realized?continue dreaming. Disintegration of this country is the only solution because we have waited for more than 100yrs as a country and 57yrs as an independent nation and we are still floating in the darkness of tribalism,corruption and human wickedness to fellow human. Let's try sometin new and see what comes out from it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by ogbeleje1234: 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ayo Fayose live on AIT.
Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
izzou:

If you feel pained by my write up,then I can't help you. You folks come online and rant but you don't know what it feels like to fight a war.
Ask your parents. Even though they love Biafra, they can never wish such experience befall us again.

Don't quote me again cause you will be highly ignored
but you claimed you are Igbo..... Yoruba lie , why are Yoruba's like this

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by comos: 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
Nnamdi should plead guilty and let this case die down
Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
izzou:

God bless nigeria
Believe me,nigeria is not the ndigbo problem,they are their own problem.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
When we started, they called us Facebook freedom fighters, suddenly we came out and shot down Nigeria, Yoruba cowards said we can only do that at Aba... Now we are in Abuja the fct raising Biafra Flag higher than the weak Nigerian flag, cowards where are you? Just asking

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Ijaya123: 1:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
Bunch of clowns.
Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
From crying on the streets of abuja to this jambolee.
99% of igbos does not support this idiot,they should just hang the terrorist so we can move on with better things.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by datimogal(f): 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
Am an igbo but don't wish for Nigeria to divide but if that is the only solution left. ..LET THE DIVISION BEGIN...Nigerian is in shambles already ....proudly BIAFRAN one love

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Dynast(m): 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
For ur info that is not a catholic priest.
A hood cannot make a monk

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by femolii: 1:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
what is wrong with these people called osus self.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by BiafraIShere(m): 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
izzou:

God bless nigeria
You obviously dont know anything about the complex nature of Nigeria. Have you asked yourself why Nigeria has remained in perpetual state of decay since the colonialists left? At the rate we are going as a country, do you need a sorcerer to tell you we are doomed going forward? Your hopeless prayer will never come to pass simply because faith without work is useless! Its clear to all that Nigeria is not working & will never work because the structure is flawed, yet you still cant see that a particular interest group would never allow re-structuring. SORRY!

4 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by izzou(m): 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
fountainsLtd:
how do you if is not God that spoke to him? grow up and stop talking rubbish out of agitation to be head. if God has spoken to him do u know?
you that is talking is it God that told u Biafra is not the solution? nonsense

God told only him to protest baa?

Why didn't God tell your pastor?

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by izzou(m): 1:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
BiafraIShere:
You obviously dont know anything about the complex nature of Nigeria. Have you asked yourself why Nigeria has remained in perpetual state of decay since the colonialists left, at the rate we are going as a country, do you need a sorcerer to tell you we are doomed going forward? Your hopeless prayer will never come to pass simply because faith without work is useless! Its clear to all that Nigeria is not working & will never work because the structure is flawed, yet you still cant see that a particular interest group would never allow re-struction. SORRY!
K
Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by gemini35(m): 1:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
izzou:

God bless nigeria
lets watch if your prayer wll superced, the blood,of falling biafran,s crying for vengence,

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by izzou(m): 1:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
gemini35:
lets watch if your prayer wll superced, the blood,of falling biafran,s crying for vengence,
K
Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by BiafraIShere(m): 1:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
linusbnn:

Check your bloodline because u re not igbo. All these things listed by you,when will they be realized?continue dreaming. Disintegration of this country is the only solution because we have waited for more than 100yrs as a country and 57yrs as an independent nation and we are still floating in the darkness of tribalism,corruption and human wickedness to fellow human. Let's try sometin new and see what comes out from it.
Dont mind that kid, I seriously doubt he is Igbo. He is either an imposter or one of those "my mama say i be ibo" children sired in strange places. He and other deluded ones can continue flogging a dead horse or be living in myopia. If the status quo remains (God forbid) this acursed geographical expression will not just remain stagnant but will degenerate to anarchy, what am I even saying, the anarchy is already here with us!

5 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by mkpikpub(m): 1:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
The man in soutane is not a Catholic Priest. Catholic priests do not carry chains on their soutanes and besides no Catholic priest will do aluta in the court premises. They are very disciplined.
I am proudly a Catholic. Catholics if you agree with me, press like

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by blackbriar: 1:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
that isnt a catholic priest,catholic priest dont wear pectoral cross

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by tit(f): 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
comos:
Nnamdi should plead guilty and let this case die down

Sango!
See this one
Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by tit(f): 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
blackbriar:
that isnt a catholic priest,catholic priest dont wear pectoral cross

mkpikpub:
The man in soutane is not a Catholic Priest. Catholic priests do not carry chains on their soutanes and besides no Catholic priest will do aluta in the court premises. They are very disciplined.
I am proudly a Catholic. Catholics if you agree with me, press like

Ee pain them
Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
izzou:

God bless nigeria

1)Did you or anybody pray before amalgamation?

2)Do you need prayer or action here?

3)Has the protest being fruitless and everybody within and outside government is discussing Nnamdi Kanu?

4)Who told you that your own idea or solution is better than his?

5)There has always been dissidents and efulefu since the days of Adam...now won't be an exception. Your being an Igbo changes NOTHING about your IQ . And you will always have supporters Incase you didn't notice cheesy

Bye...

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by gemini35(m): 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
izzou:

What part of it said I prayed?

This is the last quote you will get from me

Cheers

this izzou or what are u,you are confused,you claim to be igbo but you statement contradict what you are saying,[ask your parents]
Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by izzou(m): 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

1)Did you or anybody pray before amalgamation?

2)Do you need prayer or action here?

3)Has the protest being fruitless and everybody within and outside government is discussing Nnamdi Kanu?

4)Who told you that your own idea or solution is better than his?

5)There has always been dissidents and efulefu since the days of Adam...now won't be an exception. Your being an Igbo changes NOTHING about your IQ . And you will always have supporters Incase you didn't notice cheesy

Bye...
K
Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by izzou(m): 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
gemini35:
this izzou or what are u,you are confused,you claim to be igbo but you statement contradict what you are saying,[ask your parents]
K
Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by gemini35(m): 2:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
izzou:

If you feel pained by my write up,then I can't help you. You folks come online and rant but you don't know what it feels like to fight a war.
Ask your parents. Even though they love Biafra, they can never wish such experience befall us again.

Don't quote me again cause you will be highly ignored
you pray nigeria never divide,you pray for total restructuring,yet you are asking ,where did said you prayed,abi you smoke weed,before typing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Adesina For Saying Deaths In PDP Are More Than Deaths In APC / Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court / Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.