Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:33 AM

I Go Dye Shares Photos Of His Son, Says They Lookalike - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Go Dye Shares Photos Of His Son, Says They Lookalike (31246 Views)

Comedian I Go Dye Shares Photo Cooking With Fire Wood / Yvonne Jegede Appreciates Her Father. They Lookalike (Photo) / Annie Idibia Celebrates Nino, 2face's Son, Says 'Our Son Is A Genius" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Go Dye Shares Photos Of His Son, Says They Lookalike by WaleOsu(m): 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
kestolove95:
D guy fine sha...I go dye no bad na...
this girl fine sha...salam
Re: I Go Dye Shares Photos Of His Son, Says They Lookalike by midehi2(f): 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
everitina:

baby will u marry me
marry you, a lady i will

Re: I Go Dye Shares Photos Of His Son, Says They Lookalike by oshiiteoku: 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
hmmmmm very cute boy,thank God he married a fine woman.I love the boy and his swag,as for the papa,abeg go siddon for dirty,who dash u fineness,uglimo
Re: I Go Dye Shares Photos Of His Son, Says They Lookalike by brightology3: 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
midehi2:
This is why you should marry a beautiful woman when you extremely ugly cool
ooohhhhh ! Who's this again. Women! Hmmmmmmmmm. I comment my reserve
Re: I Go Dye Shares Photos Of His Son, Says They Lookalike by midehi2(f): 12:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
brightology3:
ooohhhhh ! Who's this again. Women! Hmmmmmmmmm. I comment my reserve
grin grin is like you ugly

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Shares Photos Of His Son, Says They Lookalike by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
everitina:

baby will u marry me

Are you gay? because I am not 'understanding'.

Over to you midehi2
Re: I Go Dye Shares Photos Of His Son, Says They Lookalike by mayortm001(m): 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
Na him mama born am.
Re: I Go Dye Shares Photos Of His Son, Says They Lookalike by amaechijay: 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
Yes, the resemblance is there.

The boy is a new and fresher version of I Go Die
Re: I Go Dye Shares Photos Of His Son, Says They Lookalike by WINDSOW(m): 1:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
Same face.
Re: I Go Dye Shares Photos Of His Son, Says They Lookalike by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
midehi2:
lol I weakgrin
Re: I Go Dye Shares Photos Of His Son, Says They Lookalike by midehi2(f): 2:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
konjishild:

lol I weakgrin
grin
Re: I Go Dye Shares Photos Of His Son, Says They Lookalike by midehi2(f): 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
curiositymaster:

Are you gay? because I am not 'understanding'.

Over to you midehi2
Lez, I have replied her cheesy
Re: I Go Dye Shares Photos Of His Son, Says They Lookalike by ufuosman(m): 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
Handsome boy
Re: I Go Dye Shares Photos Of His Son, Says They Lookalike by ChristyB(f): 2:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
I go dye really wants to have a handsome son, Cute though cosi know say your pikin fine pass this boy.
Re: I Go Dye Shares Photos Of His Son, Says They Lookalike by anyicash(m): 2:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ur wife must have played an away match.
Re: I Go Dye Shares Photos Of His Son, Says They Lookalike by porchbaby(f): 2:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
Not at all
Re: I Go Dye Shares Photos Of His Son, Says They Lookalike by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
Na why Basketmouth talk say make ugly guys and girls help their future. If you know you are not good looking,get married to someone who is. Help your children and future tongue
If to say I Go Die no rich,you think say he fit marry fine woman? cheesy grin Very sure he doesn't even love her too.
Moral lesson to guys:You can't be ugly and broke at the same time. Double your hustle. Its not a fair world at all! tongue
Re: I Go Dye Shares Photos Of His Son, Says They Lookalike by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
midehi2:

True, I think it is useless and selfish for two cute people to get married! But me I can't marry an ugly woman sha!
Re: I Go Dye Shares Photos Of His Son, Says They Lookalike by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
ayoolanr:

True, I think it is useless and selfish for two cute people to get married! But me I can't marry an ugly woman sha!
See your life! You are most selfish,na ur type go dey find true love but go for physical beauty!
Re: I Go Dye Shares Photos Of His Son, Says They Lookalike by bigiyaro(m): 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
the boy resemble geh
Re: I Go Dye Shares Photos Of His Son, Says They Lookalike by iluvdonjazzy: 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
na true, just dat d boy com yellow
Re: I Go Dye Shares Photos Of His Son, Says They Lookalike by brightology3: 4:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
midehi2:

grin grin is like you ugly
undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed make I show you my picture sad
Re: I Go Dye Shares Photos Of His Son, Says They Lookalike by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
midehi2:

Lez, I have replied her cheesy

I know Lesbianism is the term used for women, but asking someone if she is gay is a common term. just like referring to a humans as 'Men' without reference to gender. wink
Re: I Go Dye Shares Photos Of His Son, Says They Lookalike by Dayshow: 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
Very big lie. This Oyibo Pikin no look dry lyk the so called papa. Make dem ask him former landlord abeg
Re: I Go Dye Shares Photos Of His Son, Says They Lookalike by philzzz(m): 4:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
yourexcellency:
But who's stopping this guy from dying?
Lol see question o
Re: I Go Dye Shares Photos Of His Son, Says They Lookalike by danbrowndmf(m): 7:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
Tazdroid:
dis your "him" taya me o grin
lmaooooooo wickedness is in your heart bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Cake Banky W Bought For Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday / Yvonne Jegede Shares Sultry Photo / Stephanie Linus Is Looking So HOT In These Her New Pictures (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.