Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Civil Servant Commit Suicide In Delta State (graphic Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Civil Servant Commit Suicide In Delta State (graphic Pics) (628 Views)

Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) / Four Doctors Commit Suicide In Abuja / Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Civil Servant In Osun State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Civil Servant Commit Suicide In Delta State (graphic Pics) by phadat(m): 10:52am On Apr 06, 2017
Morning house ,this incident happened on Monday but was discovered on Tuesday evening in Agbor Delta state, deceased name is Ngozi and according to his girlfriend he dropped her off with his bike on Monday morning but after waiting for him in the evening and he didn't show up she decided to spend the night at her sister's house since she couldn't get a bike home that night as it was already late.
The following morning she went to work from her sister's and closed early to go home and on getting home the gate was locked from the inside while the deceased bike was parked outside the gate, she had to scale the fence and the doors where opened but what she discovered shocked her ,according to her they never had issues, the boy didn't give any sign as to having any problem.
Its probable he was killed and the killer strung him up to look like he did it cos both feet where touching the ground

1 Share

Re: Civil Servant Commit Suicide In Delta State (graphic Pics) by kestolove95(m): 10:58am On Apr 06, 2017
Season of suicide. ...dats d end result of change...sai baba

2 Likes

Re: Civil Servant Commit Suicide In Delta State (graphic Pics) by obynocute(m): 11:06am On Apr 06, 2017
nah wah oooo
Re: Civil Servant Commit Suicide In Delta State (graphic Pics) by carzola(m): 11:13am On Apr 06, 2017
Am tired of Nigeria
Re: Civil Servant Commit Suicide In Delta State (graphic Pics) by pyyxxaro: 11:41am On Apr 06, 2017
What's really happening in this Country

This Country needs cleansing

Meanwhile make I pack my things

Am relocating to Sambisa G.R.A embarassed
Re: Civil Servant Commit Suicide In Delta State (graphic Pics) by anonymuz(m): 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
what's happening in this country? I'm just tired....the state of economy is bad and there's nothing the government is doing. she na like this we go dey dey.
Re: Civil Servant Commit Suicide In Delta State (graphic Pics) by joe4real12: 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
Guyman running the economy

Re: Civil Servant Commit Suicide In Delta State (graphic Pics) by ichommy(m): 12:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
This one wey Suicide dey on Rampage. embarassed

(1) (Reply)

[graphic Photo]: Apc Councillorship Primaries: Nurtw Leader Killed / Did I Just Commit A Crime, Lawyers please respond / Thieves Who Robbed A Polythene Bag Seller Of His Money Today Caught In Umuahia(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.