Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,797 members, 7,806,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Ahmed Musa Released After His Arrest Over Wife Battery - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Released After His Arrest Over Wife Battery (30314 Views)

Ahmed Musa: I Forced The Coach To Play Me / Okocha Reacts To Court His Arrest Warrant By Court / Court Orders Jay Jay Okocha’s Arrest Over Tax Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Released After His Arrest Over Wife Battery by rasputinn(m): 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
I wish Musa and his "queen" the wisdom and patience to weather every storm that may arise in their marriage.
He appears an okay guy so I dont want to hwar any more negative news about him
Re: Ahmed Musa Released After His Arrest Over Wife Battery by rapsodi6(m): 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
If the musa am seeing der is 24 biko how old is now his wife ?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Released After His Arrest Over Wife Battery by airmark(m): 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
He is permitted to beat his wife, he is a muslim.
Re: Ahmed Musa Released After His Arrest Over Wife Battery by absool(m): 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
24 years old HMM

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Released After His Arrest Over Wife Battery by tuscani: 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
Islamabad
Re: Ahmed Musa Released After His Arrest Over Wife Battery by TinaAnita(f): 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
He was arrested based on a mere suspicion that he beats his wife but here in Nigeria a man is free to beat his wife black and blue pending she dies and that's when the dickhead naija police would deem it necesarily to arrest the killer.

Everything about Naija sucks

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Released After His Arrest Over Wife Battery by kolmart: 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
I dont know that this guy is a mad man at all beating his wife? No wonder they dethrone him from super eagle
Re: Ahmed Musa Released After His Arrest Over Wife Battery by Reference(m): 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
Hmmm.... Musa. That is England not Russia oh.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Released After His Arrest Over Wife Battery by FTBOY: 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
did he think there was a sharia law that condones wife battery in england?

abokki! angry

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Released After His Arrest Over Wife Battery by UJUKALA404: 3:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
Fine wife
Re: Ahmed Musa Released After His Arrest Over Wife Battery by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
This guy no be 24

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Released After His Arrest Over Wife Battery by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
Wait Oh. Ahmed Musa na 24?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Released After His Arrest Over Wife Battery by redsun(m): 4:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
He thinks he is in lawless Nigeria where wife bashing is a way of showing domineering love. Fcking planet of the apes.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Released After His Arrest Over Wife Battery by Somto007(m): 5:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
Wait wait and wait.. Ahmed Musa is 24? I am finished ooo where is buhari he must hear this..how come him no dey age?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Released After His Arrest Over Wife Battery by castrol180(m): 5:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
Onyeoguego:
End time wifes
Igbo, can I hear you saying "wifes"?
Re: Ahmed Musa Released After His Arrest Over Wife Battery by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
they were probably having heated argument and a neighbor alerted the police. if it were the mofo's in Nigerian police them for don lock the guy up for cell
Re: Ahmed Musa Released After His Arrest Over Wife Battery by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
dazzlingd:
If you want a career in boxing, why not quit football?

Don't talk ignorantly. If he did beat his wife, there would have been evident bruises or scratches on her(she is even light skinned) and no way the police wouldn't have noticed that. Even the house would have been scattered or objects out of place, but the police didn't notice that, hence they freed him, there is no way he would have beaten up his wife and the police would let him go...because the police can investigate (not like naija police). At the very most they were having a heated argument.
Now with the points I av put forward, what is your basis for concluding that he is a wife beater? U jx joined d bandwagon to crucify him because he was accused of hitting a woman, with no evidence .. With this kind of reasoning its either u r a bloody feminist or a mangina...either way...much is left to be desired.
Re: Ahmed Musa Released After His Arrest Over Wife Battery by suremossty(m): 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
airmark:
He is permitted to beat his wife, he is a muslim.

Re: Ahmed Musa Released After His Arrest Over Wife Battery by airmark(m): 11:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
suremossty,
Have you read sura 4:34? If you are still in doubt, read

Sahih Bukhari 8:82:828
Sunan Abu Dawud 11:2141
Sahih Muslim 9:3506

If you have not been beating your wife, use that koboko today. cheesy
Re: Ahmed Musa Released After His Arrest Over Wife Battery by dazzlingd(m): 8:17am On Apr 07, 2017
myking95:

Don't talk ignorantly. If he did beat his wife, there would have been evident bruises or scratches on her(she is even light skinned) and no way the police wouldn't have noticed that. Even the house would have been scattered or objects out of place, but the police didn't notice that, hence they freed him, there is no way he would have beaten up his wife and the police would let him go...because the police can investigate (not like naija police). At the very most they were having a heated argument.
Now with the points I av put forward, what is your basis for concluding that he is a wife beater? U jx joined d bandwagon to crucify him because he was accused of hitting a woman, with no evidence .. With this kind of reasoning its either u r a bloody feminist or a mangina...either way...much is left to be desired.

Na wa o, all these all for me, abeg o na play I dey play grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muhammad Ali Stopping A Man From Suicide (Throwback) / Mateo Kovacic Rejects £53 Manchester United Move Due To Mourinho’s Playing Style / An Interesting Analysis Of Mikel & Makelele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.