Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi (32971 Views)

Mercy, Tacha, Mike, Seyi, Ike: 2019 BBNaija 5 Most Searched Housemates On Google / BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru / Watch As Miyonse Finally Got Down With Tboss On Big Brother Naija (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by Onyinye15(f): 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
IF EFE NO WIN THE MULLA, THEN DSTV SHOULD GET READY TO CLOSE SHOP FOR ONE MONTH

MAKA WHY

OJORO BUTTON WILL BE ACTIVATED BIG TIME

EFE ALL D WAY grin
Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by Lloydfather(m): 1:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
The reason all this male celebrity don't want to support Tboss openly was because of their wife,they don't want their wives suspecting their crouch for her. the lady fine no be here. And ladies are hating because they are intimidated buy her beauty and generosity.

#Stop hating, bullying and gossiping.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by Adeolu4(m): 1:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
M beginning to reason with u
Tboss has been luck right from onset
Let just hope she doesn't win
Because when she wins dat means she was truly dating biggie
Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by kayusre: 1:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
LMAO,guy calmmm dowmmn
henrydadon:
SHE NEVER GOING TO WIN

NEVER

I HATE HER BECAUSE OF HER ARROGANCE

LET HER GO TO HER PRIVATE JET OWNER

TO GIVE HER 25M

IF SHE WIN ..WE SHALL PROTEST

WE SHALL NOT TAKE IT!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by stpat1(m): 1:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
Chiomenwa:
She is not smart and intelligent.
Very rude in character.
Has no team spirit.

How can she do the marketing stuff.
Stop deceiving your. Self .

She is from Romania​ and will have no business with Nigeria except if one can provide private jet.

Efe for the money.

See your damaged mentality. So becos she is half Romanian, it translates to that she is not Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by Viking007(m): 1:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
jgbemson1:
nice write up ....how can i vote for her n also mobilized my people too to vote for her.

Thank you ...

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by gare(f): 1:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
ahmedkoded95:
Over the past few weeks, there has been a lot of TBoss noise going around. It is either from those who think TBoss is the greatest thing that has happened to Nigeria after the oil boom, or it is from those who think she is a modern day Delilah who shouldn’t even be allowed to breathe.

Whatever you think of her, though, you cannot erase the fact that she has found her way to the finals of Big Brother Naija (#BBNaija), a competition which has equally divided opinion among the hypocrites, not-so-hypocrites and the die-hard fans.

During her stroll to the finals, I have read several ridiculous theories about how she is dating Big Brother, how the whole world hates her (I even saw a video on that! SMH), how every man she kisses on the show gets evicted and so on.

Let me put it on record here that I also do not like her personality a lot. If we were going
by personalities, Efe will get my nod – easily.

1. She is the most marketable

Yes, there are three women (duh!) in the finals and yes, there are two men (duh!). But when you are picking the most marketable #BBNaija winner, it has to be TBoss. She is the prettiest (leave hating jor) and she is the most well-spoken of all the ladies. Apart from that, she is the one that looks most like a celebrity. Ah-mean, whatawetalkingabout? She’s F**.Cking yellow!

2. She’s the only one with an obvious been-to factor

I don’t know if the others can claim to have been-to, but once you see TBoss, you see a been-to. And while this ought to fall under making her the most marketable, I have decided to allow this reason stand alone. It is that big a reason, that’s why. Been-to-ness in Nigeria is a big deal and she sure fits it.

3. She is the most controversial of the remaining five.

Who else divides opinion like she does? Who among the remaining housemates vying for the N25million has had this much conspiracy theory thrown at them?

We have heard of how all the boys she has kissed got evicted. We have heard how the duvet with which she sleeps is cursed. We have heard of how Big Brother has a crush on her and has kept her on because of that. We have heard this, we have heard that. Everywhere you turn, it is TBoss this, that girl that. If controversy sells, she will be richer than that boy, Mark.

4. That babe is the most interesting character.

Do I have to talk about how interesting she has been since the show started? Well, apart from the fact that she doesn’t dance much at house parties. You might want to say Bisola is interesting but there is a thin line that separates being interesting and being talented. Bisola is one talented woman but forget…when it comes to in-ta-res-tina, there is only one win-na.

5.TBoss has luck on her side.

A lot of it. Football fans will understand this a lot. Remember Greece in Euro 2008? Leicester City in EPL 2016? And Chelsea in that UEFA CL they won with Roberto DiMatteo as manager? Cool

https://madailygist.com/stop-the-hating-5-reasons-why-tboss-will-most-likely-win-bbnaija/

For all this write up just three likes, where is the market here, my guy focus, Efe is the one with the market at the moment, for your information the producers of his tee shirts are raking in millions and you are here with all your analysis just 3 likes but look at everyone that made comments concerning Efe are recording so much likes including my comments.

If you're my business analyst I would have fired you by now, for bringing bad business to me. Focus!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by numericalguy(m): 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
The biggest reason is Payport always rig the votes to favour her. It is just too obvious.. The last eviction was a sham .. Even TBoss herself was expecting to be evicted only for Bally to go home.

BBNaija and Payport should apologize to Nigerians as the votes of Nigerians don't count. Why make people vote when you know that their votes is of no consequence.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by celestina501: 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
EFE FOR THE MONEY

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by SucreB: 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
[s]
ahmedkoded95:
Over the past few weeks, there has been a lot of TBoss noise going around. It is either from those who think TBoss is the greatest thing that has happened to Nigeria after the oil boom, or it is from those who think she is a modern day Delilah who shouldn’t even be allowed to breathe.

Whatever you think of her, though, you cannot erase the fact that she has found her way to the finals of Big Brother Naija (#BBNaija), a competition which has equally divided opinion among the hypocrites, not-so-hypocrites and the die-hard fans.

During her stroll to the finals, I have read several ridiculous theories about how she is dating Big Brother, how the whole world hates her (I even saw a video on that! SMH), how every man she kisses on the show gets evicted and so on.

Let me put it on record here that I also do not like her personality a lot. If we were going

Yes, there are three women (duh!) in the finals and yes, there are two men (duh!). But when you are picking the most marketable #BBNaija winner, it has to be TBoss. She is the prettiest (leave hating jor) and she is the most well-spoken of all the ladies. Apart from that, she is the one that looks most like a celebrity. Ah-mean, whatawetalkingabout? She’s F**.Cking yellow!

I don’t know if the others can claim to have been-to, but once you see TBoss, you see a been-to. And while this ought to fall under making her the most marketable, I have decided to allow this reason stand alone. It is that big a reason, that’s why. Been-to-ness in Nigeria is a big deal and she sure fits it.

Who else divides opinion like she does? Who among the remaining housemates vying for the N25million has had this much conspiracy theory thrown at them?

We have heard of how all the boys she has kissed got evicted. We have heard how the duvet with which she sleeps is cursed. We have heard of how Big Brother has a crush on her and has kept her on because of that. We have heard this, we have heard that. Everywhere you turn, it is TBoss this, that girl that. If controversy sells, she will be richer than that boy, Mark.

Do I have to talk about how interesting she has been since the show started? Well, apart from the fact that she doesn’t dance much at house parties. You might want to say Bisola is interesting but there is a thin line that separates being interesting and being talented. Bisola is one talented woman but forget…when it comes to in-ta-res-tina, there is only one win-na.

A lot of it. Football fans will understand this a lot. Remember Greece in Euro 2008? Leicester City in EPL 2016? And Chelsea in that UEFA CL they won with Roberto DiMatteo as manager? Cool

https://madailygist.com/stop-the-hating-5-reasons-why-tboss-will-most-likely-win-bbnaija/
[/s]

shocked shocked
Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by MOSICATED5(m): 2:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
Physically and spiritually we are voting Tboss. Don't joke with d Edo gods

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by Awoo88: 2:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
Efe or Tboo might not win. The whole world is focusing on those two while someone from nowhere might shock everybody come Sunday night
Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by Marty2020: 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
If no be be EFE he no fit be EFE, mind you, BISOLA speaks better and even the EFE speaks well, she has never been herself is it now she want to start being herself? no be by ENGLISH OOO, na "BASE ON LOGISTICS" No miracle that girl can't win, everywhere i go Efe, grin grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by MOSICATED5(m): 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
If Efe win BBN make I know why. U need to see d crowd Gov wike mobilized to vote for marvis in pH today
Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by nemadfsyahooc: 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
she has been pre arranged to win and get the cash while multichoice milk naija to get their billions, yeye show, mtchewwww
Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by live4christ: 2:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
point of correction Greece won euro 2004 in Lisbon Portugal not 2008
Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by youngmoneyeze: 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
coolesmile:
6. She couldn't recite the National Anthem.

both those in national assemble can not recite nigeria national anthem.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by atuanso84: 2:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
if tboss wins, then the "naija" was not needed in the show. tboss is a Nigerian alright. not a naija girl. I doubt if even you get that.
Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by Realhommie(m): 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
Well, Op you have a right to your opinion..

My observation is that Greece didn't win Euro 2008, they won Euro 2004 beating Portugal 1-0 in the finals, Portugal were the tournament's host.
Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by prescar14: 2:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
Chiomenwa:
She is not smart and intelligent.
Very rude in character.
Has no team spirit.

How can she do the marketing stuff.
Stop deceiving your. Self .

She is from Romania​ and will have no business with Nigeria except if one can provide private jet.

Efe for the money.
One question ,has she ever been rude to you,
Its okay not to like someone but pls stop saying trash biko,
Her dad is an Edo man so she's a Nigerian inugo.
Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by kherlly(m): 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
Im not a fan of the show
Buh 90% of my heart already shows Tboss will win

Untill the finale sa my arms are fold
Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by FrankGiel: 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
ahmedkoded95:
[s] Over the past few weeks, there has been a lot of TBoss noise going around. It is either from those who think TBoss is the greatest thing that has happened to Nigeria after the oil boom, or it is from those who think she is a modern day Delilah who shouldn’t even be allowed to breathe.

[/s]
Never have I seen so much trash in one post

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by CellTabRepairs: 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
Orishirishi awon promoters up our throats
Zuzupu! grin
Intimidated by good looks with empty skull.
Imagine.
Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by airex(m): 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
Giel:

mtchewww

TBoss for the money

sms Vote TBoss to 32052

#Bossnation
Mtcheeeew. No be only boss nation na boss village. Your head get problem
Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by Enddystar(m): 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
Hello friend, would you be open to know about a new Business that you can invest #38,000 or #70,000 with Quality Wellness Products and make return of #91,000 or #153,600 Daily without HAWKING or SELLING products? All you will ever need is 2hrs of your time daily, your phone or laptop connected to the internet in the comfort of your home. The mind that is open to ideas,never return to its original size.

WhatsApp me on +2349095804818 for guidance.

For some folks that are always quick to speak against opportunities, PLEASE note this is not a get rich quick scheme I only decided to share it here because I know there are countless Nigerians who are using the little money to attend tests & interviews for nonexisting jobs. It is amazing how we can be patient to work for 35years but very impatient to build our own business for just 1 year. Do not allow anyone deceive you, the dance steps have changed so instead of searching for that job with your time & money, use them to build a lasting home business that you can handover to your children.
Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by showby: 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
Lets Do It!

Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by niceguy7(m): 3:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
It will be a thing of disappointment for tboss to be among the top3...talkless of winning undecided
Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by Culin(f): 3:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
Which kind sand sand talk be this? There are four ladies and just one guy in the final. Obviously you're just an online follower of bbnaija.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by Nwachukwu1986(m): 3:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
[quote author=ahmedkoded95 post=55314764]Over the past few weeks, there has been a lot of TBoss noise going around. It is either from those who think TBoss is the greatest thing that has happened to Nigeria after the oil boom, or it is from those who think she is a modern day Delilah who shouldn’t even be allowed to breathe.

[/quote

I have spent 2500 voting for efe alone.
Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by Culin(f): 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
Pavore9:

Sadly, many Nigerian adults can't!
Yes but the other four Remaining contestants did recite it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) / BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused / BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.