Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem (31132 Views)

BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem / Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" / Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by sugarbelly: 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
"You know you are my best friend here right?" - TBoss said to Debie-Rise this morning while hugging and apologizing to her. TBoss argued with Debbie yesterday after feeling that the latter put her on the spot by saying she should recite the Nigerian National anthem on Live TV. They settled it in a mature manner today, after TBoss realized her mistake and went to apologize.

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/04/tboss-apologizes-to-debie-rise-for-her.html

6 Likes

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by sugarbelly: 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
U CAN WATCH THE TWITTER VIDEO HERE http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/04/tboss-apologizes-to-debie-rise-for-her.html

holding n apologizing..best friends goal

5 Likes

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by sugarbelly: 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
grin
Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by Giel: 12:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
I'm so glad she did,

I hope this is the last time she does something like this, debie is a good friend with a good heart,

please vote for tboss,
she thought about what happened last night, saw that she was wrong and went to apologize, that's maturity,
TBoss has her flaws so does everyone else in the house,

please vote for TBoss

Sms Vote TBoss to 32052

#Bossnation

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by Moferere: 12:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
That dumb skull

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by Godprotectigbo5(f): 2:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
hope u guys are not sexually connected Romanians

DAT HUGGING I NO LIKE AM

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by oberichard(m): 2:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
after she don play victim finish...#mtcheew... Efe for the money

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
She has apologized.can everyone pls move on now?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by wurabecca(f): 2:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
Two bloody hypocrites.

#Teamefe Based on logistics
Assa typical yoruba Woman Girl, ANKARA is on sale ooo, for the forthcoming Celebration this weekend order for yours...Absolutely Free!

12 Likes

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by Jainine(f): 2:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
She deserve credit for that

10 Likes

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by Pearly255(f): 2:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
Team Bisola

Non team Bisola

Vote Bisola

Thanks.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by donziller(m): 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
humm. she no go primary school

2 Likes

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by Divay22(f): 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
Na she sabi cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by DONSMITH123(m): 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
Nothing concern me with Blackberry naija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by joebeckz(m): 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
EFE MIGHT AS WELL NOT KNOW EVERY WORD IN THE ANTHEM, MOST NIGERIANS DONT EITHER SO NO BIG DEAL.
THIS SHOULDNT BE A CAMPAIGN STRATEGY HOWEVER I STAND WITH EFE BECAUSE I FEEL HE NEEDS THE MONEY MORE. I KNOW EVERYONE DESERVES THE MONEY BUT EFE IN MY OPINION SHOULD WALK HOME WITH IT.
ANALYSYS: TBOSS HAS A FUTURE ALREADY.
DON JAZZY HAS DECLARED HIS INTEREST IN SIGNING DEBBIE RISE.
BISOLA IS NOT NEW IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY, SHE IS A BRAND ALREADY AND HER PARTICIPATION IN BBN IS AN ADVANTAGE EVEN WITHOUT WINNING.
MARVIS SHOULD STICK TO HER JOB AT INTELS AND BUILD A BUSINESS LINE WITH THE GAINED POPULARITY.
BUT EFE? HIS TALENT ISNT ENOUGH, HE HAS LIMITED TALENT IF YOU ASK ME, IF HE LOSSES ON THIS, HE MIGHT REMAIN A LOOSER AND NEVER BLOW COS HIS TALENT ISNT ENOUGH TO GAIN RECOGNITION.
I CHOOSE TO VOTE FOR EFE, HE NEEDS IT MORE.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by ademoladeji(m): 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
Too late
Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by jonadaft: 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
mumu people
Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by Jaybeee(m): 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
It doesn't change d fact dat u cant recite d national anthem of your country.

11 Likes

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by auntysimbiat(f): 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
WATCH VIDEO: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=256cm3kh6fk

6 Likes

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by RealHaute: 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
Apologies are for pussies; catfights are for real women. They have acted like pussies. I'm very disappointed. grin

1 Like

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by Wahala90: 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
Jainine:
She deserve credit for that

Has that changed the fact that she can not recite our national anthem? Rubbish

17 Likes

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by midehi2(f): 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
na she sabi
Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by ademoladeji(m): 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
Giel:
I'm so glad she did,

I hope this is the last time she does something like this, debie is a good friend with a good heart,

please vote for tboss,
she thought about what happened last night, saw that she was wrong and went to apologize, that's maturity,
TBoss has her flaws so does everyone in the house,

please vote for TBoss

Sms Vote TBoss to 32052

#Bossnation

lalasticlala

Campaign after election....

Efe over Tboobs

22 Likes

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by henrydadon(m): 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
angry

i smell foul play here..biggy must have told her about the outrage going on the internet

i know ordinarily this girl wont apologise

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by Kowor(f): 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
Best friend and 25 million doesn't work together.

12 Likes

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by ebuka10box(m): 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
these contestants were just like me and you before grace found them. Grace is gonna find us one day and we r gonna be celebrated.IJN

8 Likes

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by Mophasa(m): 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
K

7 Likes

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by biomustry: 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
To vote for Efe SMS "Vote TBoss" to 32052 #bbnaija

... .even though I'm not using my Recharge card for this.

2 Likes

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by afezy110(m): 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
good for them. but why argue immaturely and settle maturely?

1 Like

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by Adelawysb: 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
This Tboss and her nose ring she stylishl looks like fulani cow i love debbie Rice(Rise)tho.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones / BBNaija About To Get Crazier – Ebuka Reveals How The Last Eviction Will Be / Independent Television (ITV) Benin, Burnt Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.