Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

"My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose (32341 Views)

Obasanjo: Buhari Will Call Me 'Sir' Till I Die. I Made Him Win 2015 Election / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations / ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by informant001: 2:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ekiti state governor Mr Ayodele Fayose was featured LIVE on AIT Program, 'People, Politics and Power' with Odion Bello. Below are some of the things the governor said;

#FayoseOnAIT: Normally I speak to Nigerians on the court of public opinion. Fayemi called to congratulate after I won the election, he invited me to his office and said we were going to work together. Few days after he started playing to the gallery, they did everything possible to make sure I was not sworn-in, they said I slapped a judge, I have always said they should allow the judge tell the public if I slapped him.

If Fayemi feels like coming back, it is a legitimate decision, let him do that by first getting the ticket of his political party. If APC wins one local government in Ekiti come 2018, I will concede that election.

I was part of Fayemi’s victory in 2010, I was in exile then but spoke with teachers on phone to vote him, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu begged me at Bourdillion to work for Fayemi.

The Supreme Court said it can't reverse itself when Segun Oni approached it to do so.

I have never met the Supreme Court justices who said Fayemi begged them to give judgment against me in his favour, such should not be taken for granted.

I immortalised Fayemi’s deputy by erecting a befitting edifice in her name, we did this for posterity.

My name is Peter The Rock, you hit me, you die, I hit you, you die. They will meet me in Ekiti, they should forget about hijacking Ekiti, the power of the people is greater than those of us in power. The people are on my side.

The federal government will not obey the judgment that they should defreeze Patience Jonathan’s account. Till today they didn’t obey the judgment in my favour, I have only been able to withdraw from my account just once.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/my-name-is-peter-rock-you-hit-me-you.html

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by Ezenwammadu(m): 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
Fayose the rock has spoken

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by michoade(m): 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
The man can just stop amazing me.

8 Likes

Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by Fweshspice(m): 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
warris dis tout saying

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by MrRichy(m): 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
Fayose the rock

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by Afriifa(m): 2:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
Rock of Opposition

24 Likes

Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by Larryfest(m): 2:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
The rock standing in the way of Ekiti state progress....

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by odduduwa: 2:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
informant001:
Ekiti state governor Mr Ayodele Fayose was featured LIVE on AIT Program, 'People, Politics and Power' with Odion Bello. Below are some of the things the governor said;

#FayoseOnAIT: Normally I speak to Nigerians on the court of public opinion. Fayemi called to congratulate after I won the election, he invited me to his office and said we were going to work together. Few days after he started playing to the gallery, they did everything possible to make sure I was not sworn-in, they said I slapped a judge, I have always said they should allow the judge tell the public if I slapped him.

If Fayemi feels like coming back, it is a legitimate decision, let him do that by first getting the ticket of his political party. If APC wins one local government in Ekiti come 2018, I will concede that election.

I was part of Fayemi’s victory in 2010, I was in exile then but spoke with teachers on phone to vote him, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu begged me at Bourdillion to work for Fayemi.

The Supreme Court said it can't reverse itself when Segun Oni approached it to do so.

I have never met the Supreme Court justices who said Fayemi begged them to give judgment against me in his favour, such should not be taken for granted.

I immortalised Fayemi’s deputy by erecting a befitting edifice in her name, we did this for posterity.

My name is Peter The Rock, you hit me, you die, I hit you, you die. They will meet me in Ekiti, they should forget about hijacking Ekiti, the power of the people is greater than those of us in power. The people are on my side.

The federal government will not obey the judgment that they should defreeze Patience Jonathan’s account. Till today they didn’t obey the judgment in my favour, I have only been able to withdraw from my account just once.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/my-name-is-peter-rock-you-hit-me-you.html
fayose is my true son as the god I am ,I have made him greater than awolowo,tinubu and akintola even that pastor adeboye

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by ogologoamu: 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
KILLER PUNCH;

"If Fayemi feels like coming back, it is a legitimate decision, let him do that by first getting the ticket of his political party. If APC wins one local government in Ekiti come 2018, I will concede that election".

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by sarrki(m): 2:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
Don't worry you will soon own a room in kuje

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by GeeOh(f): 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
enu ose ooo.

1 Like

Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by yusufyusuf1: 2:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
Rock my foot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by Badgers14: 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
Fayose is pissing lots of politicians off.. He berra take it easy.

Some politicians be waiting for him after his tenure ends like..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by ekems2017(f): 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
What ever name anyone choses to call this man one fact remains; his people loves him. He is a grassroot politician and that cannot be taken from him. He may not be able to perform the way we in nairaland wants but the little he does his people appreciates him.

Most of us sees him as a joker but who among the governors have ever come down to interact with his people The way he does without being afraid of being poisoned ?
His people loves him period.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by amiibaby(f): 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
And so
Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by Chuksteric(m): 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
You're organizing campaigns because of #bbnaija but your mom's business has been struggling since 2012 and all you've done is say 'it is well'

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by hucienda: 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
Oshokomole!!!

Ajeku remix toh badt!
grin

4 Likes

Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by Tazdroid(m): 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
The President of the State Republic of Ekiti has spoken, bragged, ranted, affirmed, confirmed, reaffirmed, restated, emphasized....I don taya. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by burkingx(f): 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by Curvinus(m): 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ok nah, get behind Buhari and hit him hard
Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:
Don't worry you will soon own a room in kuje
This APC bot is already here.

I believe you Fayose.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by burkingx(f): 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
shocked angry

1 Like

Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by skarz: 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
wereh
Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by Olalekanbanky1(m): 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
He never pay 7 months areas o. He dey dia dey make noise. We ekiti people publicly and privatelytold him we ddon't want his capital projects, yet he decided to divert all d bailouts he has received to useless elephant projects,
This one is original one Chance!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by Nellybank(m): 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
This man na case. I swear

1 Like

Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by Tazdroid(m): 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
odduduwa:
fayose is my true son as the god I am ,I have made him greater than awolowo,tinubu and akintola even that pastor adeboye

3 Likes

Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by AntiWailer: 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
Oya steal very well.

Enjoy your loot.

Nobody want to die.

They quote bible yet steal more than the thief on the left side of Jesus on the cross.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by Untainted007: 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
Oga Peteru the "rock'' go to quarry and see what happen to rocks on daily basis. They break it down and turn it to granites/stones. Empty barrels makes the loudest noise. Why not concentrate on fulfilling your electoral promises to the people of Ekiti state?

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun O'Meal Women Campaign For Mudasiru Hussain (Photos) / $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku / Mohammed Santuraki: Atiku Is A Formidable Opponent, Whether We Admit It Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.