Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) - Properties (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) (111427 Views)

Expanded Polystyrene And Some Of Its Application / Expanded Poly-Styrene As Alternative Building Material (parapet, POP, Etc) / ALTERNATIVE BUILDING TECHNOLOGY (RED INTERLOCKING BRICKS) COMPARATIVE COST ANALY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by Heromaniaa: 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by Teewhy2: 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
Heromaniaa:
Hi guys. My house has gotten to lintel level and I want to immediately install the polystyrene parapet. please I need an estimate. the measurement is 58 linear metres. the location is in imo State. I need a price list of the polystyrene parapet and the cost of labour. Treat as urgent.

njokuchukwumaa@gmail.com
Whatsapp 07034482877

Thanks sir,
Your request is been attended to via mail.

Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by bayodele73(m): 11:41pm On May 06, 2020
What's the cost for a linear metre?
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by Teewhy2: 10:44am On May 16, 2020
bayodele73:
What's the cost for a linear metre?

Sorry for late response,
it depends on size and design.
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by chairmanawe(m): 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2020
Good pm bro, i have been following this thread for some days. Please, what is the durability of polystyrene or the life span. One of my friends working as an engineer in abuja recommended it to me. I wish to use it for my building. Incase u want to forward any information to me, my mail is awesunday5@gmail.com
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by Teewhy2: 12:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
chairmanawe:
Good pm bro, i have been following this thread for some days. Please, what is the durability of polystyrene or the life span. One of my friends working as an engineer in abuja recommended it to me. I wish to use it for my building. Incase u want to forward any information to me, my mail is awesunday5@gmail.com

Good day sir,
The material will stay as long as the building is staying. it doesn't decompose and it is a light load on the building.
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by chairmanawe(m): 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
Thank u sir. I stay in offa, kwara state. I don't know if u have personnel that can assist me in fixing it over there.
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by Teewhy2: 11:46am On Jun 11, 2020
chairmanawe:
Thank u sir. I stay in offa, kwara state. I don't know if u have personnel that can assist me in fixing it over there.

Good day sir,
sorry for just contact you, we can send an installer to come and fix it in kwara state.
Thanks
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by oladforever: 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
HAVE YOUR BUSINESS PROPOSAL/FEASIBILITY REPORT DELIVER TO YOU WITHIN 48 HOURS WITH FREE CASH FLOW PROJECTION AND FUNDING TIPS AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE.
Do you want to expand your business, be more competitive in your industry or achieve certain goals?
If you answered “YES” to any of the above, you need a business plan! Whether you've just started out or been running for years, business planning can be the key to your success.
Developing and articulating a good business plan/proposal makes your business ideal to have a focus, direction, defines your objectives and maps out strategies to achieve your goals. It helps you know upfront about you capability of running such business, highlighting all the requirements and projected profit/income streams at a glance. A business plan is a living guide that every business should develop as the business grows and changes. Successful businesses review and update their business plan when circumstances change. A business plan thus assist in seeking finance for your business either through banks or investors, showing them why they should invest in your business.
Why don’t you contact us today at DOLAPATH GLOBAL SERVICES for you detailed BUSINESS PLAN or BUSINESS REVIEW.

We will help you develop/review your business plan that will help you comfortably start your business idea and/ or expand your existing business while exceeding your expectations.
We’ve had previous success stories in the following business areas:

Cassava Tuber Farming And Production
Cassava Starch And Flour Production
Plastic Production
Plastic & Aluminium Tin Can Recycling
Soap Production
Palm Oil And Palm Kernel Oil Production
Tissue Paper Production And Packaging
Jumbo Reels Production
Dry Cleaning Services
Pharmaceutical Drug Production
Pure & Table Water Production
Bread And Pastries Production
Printing / Advertising Services
Block Production
Juice Production
Snail Farming
Poultry and Cat-Fish Production. E.T.C.
Why don’t you reach us today and be a part of our many success stories.
Principal Consultant: Olusegun Oladeyi
You can reach us via:
Email: dolapathglobal@gmail.com
Twitter: @Segzyyy
Call/Watsapp: 08067627940.

Thank you.
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by chairmanawe(m): 9:49am On Jun 15, 2020
Ok sir. Ur contacts
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by Teewhy2: 7:52pm On Jun 15, 2020
chairmanawe:
Ok sir. Ur contacts

Evening sir,
frugesarenaltd@gmail.com
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by Teewhy2: 3:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
Do you need polystyrene beads / Poly beads / styrofoam beads.
we can get it for you.

Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by Firstisrael: 9:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
TEEWHY2

I sent an email to you. Kindly reply. I will like to use the EPS for my building project.

Thanks
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by Teewhy2: 8:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
Firstisrael:
TEEWHY2

I sent an email to you. Kindly reply. I will like to use the EPS for my building project.

Thanks

Noted and replied sir.
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:32am On Jul 10, 2020
Hi, please send me an estimate for 65 linear metres. I have a bungalow already at roofing level.

Kindly reach me on engr.mike01@gmail.com

Please note that the site is in Oshogbo, Osun State.

Thanks.
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by Teewhy2: 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
Jeezuzpick:
Hi, please send me an estimate for 65 linear metres. I have a bungalow already at roofing level.

Kindly reach me on engr.mike01@gmail.com

Please note that the site is in Oshogbo, Osun State.

Thanks.

Noted sir.
sorry for late response.
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by m2cad: 7:22am On Jul 22, 2020
MASONARY BLOCKS FOR SALE[color=#000099][/color]

Come in for good quality Sandcrete (sand:cement) blocks for your partition walls, structural load-bearing walls, sub-structure bearing walls.

Also available are paving (interlocking) stones and road kerbs

These will be produced to suit different needs of our booming clientelle base.

Try us today. You sure be satisfied

Email - multicadtechnologies@yahoo.co.uk
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by femidbuilder: 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
Please send me a quote for foam parapet (90m).

Design is 3 levels of 200mm each ( Like a zig zag)

Mail to femidbuilder@gmail.com
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by dannydevito(m): 10:58pm On Jul 23, 2020
Greetings kindly send cost for 62.5 linear meters to tredstoneplusrikka@gmail.com.... Treat as urgent pls
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by Teewhy2: 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
femidbuilder:
Please send me a quote for foam parapet (90m).

Design is 3 levels of 200mm each ( Like a zig zag)

Mail to femidbuilder@gmail.com

Sir,
what is the total length and height of the panel, you can also contact me on frugesarenaltd@gmail.com

Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by Teewhy2: 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
dannydevito:
Greetings kindly send cost for 62.5 linear meters to tredstoneplusrikka@gmail.com.... Treat as urgent pls

sir,
Did you consider the roof eaves and tolerance panels to cater for offcuts.
You can contact us on frugesarenaltd@gmail.com for a rapid response

Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by dannydevito(m): 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
Teewhy2:

sir,

You can give ur price details and other logistics, measurements would be taken care of.... A mail requesting quote was sent to ur address earlier today
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by mufutau55(m): 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2020
Teewhy2:

sir,

Do you also do installations nationwide? How do you charge for installations. Thanks.

Mufutau
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by dannydevito(m): 12:34am On Jul 25, 2020
dannydevito:

You can give ur price details and other logistics, measurements would be taken care of.... A mail requesting quote was sent to ur address earlier today

Waiting
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by femidbuilder: 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2020
Don’t worry. Already decided to go with casted concrete design.

Maybe next project

Teewhy2:

Sir,
what is the total length and height of the panel, you can also contact me on frugesarenaltd@gmail.com
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by Teewhy2: 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
mufutau55:

Do you also do installations nationwide? How do you charge for installations. Thanks.

Mufutau

Yes sir,
I have people who can install in different places.
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by dannydevito(m): 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
Been waiting for your response here or by mail......not seen any
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by dannydevito(m): 8:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
dannydevito:
Been waiting for your response here or by mail......not seen any

Hello, still waiting
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by Teewhy2: 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
dannydevito:

Hello, still waiting

sorry sir,
I have sent it, I thought you sent me an email initially.
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by Beframia: 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hello Teewhy2,

I sent you a mail, kindly review and advise AQAP. My quoted perimeter is 59m, kindly on your own include the length of standard eaves measurement and offcut tolerance.

Teewhy2:

sir,
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by Beframia: 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hello Teewhy2,

I sent you a mail, kindly review and advise AQAP. My quoted perimeter is 59m, kindly on your own include the length of standard eaves measurement and offcut tolerance.

Teewhy2:

sir,

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply)

Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions / 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / My Five (5) Bedroom Bungalow - The Building Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.