Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs (75542 Views)

Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period / See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos / Top 10 Fun Spots In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by CONFAMA: 6:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
Oxtonguy:
The palms malls is cool too

The Palms, Ibadan

It sure is. I am actually in that picture by the elevators. I am one of the guys playing billiards on that snooker board.

When some people talk about Ibadan and brown roofs, I look at them like...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by doublecheif: 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by Oxtonguy: 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
Henrydone:
Chia see cassava shocked that IITA farm for you
Of course
Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by CONFAMA: 6:57pm On Apr 07, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Located in IITA district itself

That on na CRIN...Cocoa Research Institute of Nigeria...
Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by sdbaba: 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
cool cool cool cool
Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by CONFAMA: 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
Ibadan polo club

Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by GreatManBee: 7:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
Nice. Really nice.
Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by porchbaby(f): 7:05pm On Apr 07, 2017
Wow need to take a trip to ib cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by wristbangle: 7:05pm On Apr 07, 2017
Lovely and serene environment
Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by Oxtonguy: 7:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
CONFAMA:

It sure is. I am actually in that picture by the elevators. I am one of the guys playing billiards on that snooker board.

When some people talk about Ibadan and brown roofs, I look at them like...
Nice.......

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by egorov(m): 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
Divay22:
Thanks
That's a cute puppy you gat there @Dp cheesy
thanks. I have a lot of cute puppies. U can also take a tour in my kennel.
Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by Divay22(f): 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
egorov:
thanks. I have a lot of cute puppies. U can also take a tour in my kennel.
Not into them though...
Scared of them
Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by egorov(m): 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
Divay22:
Not into them though...
Scared of them
I have trained dogs, they will greet u with warm handshakes.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by Tundeobama(m): 7:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
The way Ibadan is growing from challenge to ring road,oluyole,akobo to mention a fee is alarming.mall ,media stations ,international schools,Estates etc.That city is big and cool,cheap to live with comfortable lifestyle

8 Likes

Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Located in IITA district itself

Sorry but where is IITA district itself?
Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
Tundeobama:
The way Ibadan is growing from challenge to ring road,oluyole,akobo to mention a fee is alarming.mall ,media stations ,international schools,Estates etc.That city is big and cool,cheap to live with comfortable lifestyle

I feel blessed that I picked up my two plots couple of years back in Elebu.

My decision was based on proximity to Murtala International airport.

I didn't want to have to trudge through Ibadan proper to get to the airport for a quick egress.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by anjowaka510(m): 7:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
So Aruna (gorilla) never die?

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by samwash(m): 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2017
@Op just dey hype d city ,not as u think ooo !!!
Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by Stanbeto: 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
Wow! Gud places to be
Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by Kakamorufu(m): 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
anjowaka510:
So Aruna (gorilla) never die?
aruna Don die tey tey. na im pikin be that one

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by kolafolabi(m): 7:58pm On Apr 07, 2017
Seriously I have spent all my life in Ibadan but don't know where that Unity Museum is located. Can someone tell me the location?

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by xreal: 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2017
411 should be on that list.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by hero2000: 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
EgunMogaji:

IITA is in Moniya via Ojoo. If you are coming from Lagos, just keep on the expressway until you get to Ojoo roundabout. Then ask for road to Moniya. Easy as 123.
Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by hero2000: 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
xreal:
411 should be on that list.
That one na sayo place. The places listed are place kids and adults can visit.
Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by warrenweste(m): 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
EgunMogaji:

That should be along moniya
Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by warrenweste(m): 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
kolafolabi:
Seriously I have spent all my life in Ibadan but don't know where that Unity Museum is located. Can someone tell me the location?

I think it around aleshinloye
Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by Jbleenk: 8:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Op, people also tour the alfasafe manufacturing plant in IITA cheesy

Ohhhh Gosh!!! Now u have brought the attention of the whole world to this peace loving place. Now expect the unusual

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by Kakamorufu(m): 8:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
kolafolabi:
it's close to aleshinloye market. and beside that New Ibadan south west secretariat
Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by kolafolabi(m): 8:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
OK OK OK... I now remember the location.. That's guys .

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by murmee: 8:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
TenPassfour:
ibadan is a very peaceful city in NIGERIA.
But the traffic situation there is almost like that of Lagos. Very chaotic!
Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by brandmix: 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
Social prefect thingz.
I balled out after Agodi gardens tour.

@Op hope u have permission to put up some of these pics
Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by ogundeleai(m): 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
HANG OUT? 90% of ibadan residents won't align with you on this list when 'almighty TOP1 GARDEN, Podo area and OPTION24, Idi Ape not INCLUDED'

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) / Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth / Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.