Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

'Musa Told Me He Didn't Beat His Wife' - Amaju Pinnick - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'Musa Told Me He Didn't Beat His Wife' - Amaju Pinnick (18772 Views)

Mourinho: 'Klopp wanted meat and got fish, He didn't like the menu' / Super Eagles players will get $20,000 Each for winning today - Amaju Pinnick / Amaju Pinnick Re-elected As NFF President (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Musa Told Me He Didn't Beat His Wife' - Amaju Pinnick by Pseudonymous: 4:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
Earlier today, it was reported that super eagles and Leicester city forward, Ahmed Musa was arrested from his UK home due to suspicion that he has been beating his wife. See here

The president of the Nigerian Football Federation, Amaju Pinnick in a tweet, said Musa who has since been released has denied beating up his wife.

The president was quick to be on the defense of Musa stating he's a family man and also a gentleman who is ready to help the country in her quest to qualify for the World Cup. Read more after the cut...

Source; http://www.coldgist.com/2017/04/told-me-he-didn-beat-his-wife-amaju.html

1 Share

Re: 'Musa Told Me He Didn't Beat His Wife' - Amaju Pinnick by youngG10(m): 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
i dnt give a Bleep

3 Likes

Re: 'Musa Told Me He Didn't Beat His Wife' - Amaju Pinnick by ekems2017(f): 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
Musa musa musa pls dnt do o! N.a. one hand Uk go jail you.
Re: 'Musa Told Me He Didn't Beat His Wife' - Amaju Pinnick by Papiikush: 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
Funny how the So called feminists will come for the guy without knowing what happened behind closed doors.

I saw a video yesterday about a lady harassing some Nigga in Italy and in that video the lady kept slapping the Nigga repeatedly but he couldn't do nothing.

I don't buy the idea of men beating ladies but Unfortunately I believe in gender equality. You touch me I land four heavy punches on your forehead.

The guy sef fück up. You no know the laws of the country whey you dey abi? undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Musa Told Me He Didn't Beat His Wife' - Amaju Pinnick by Dottore: 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ok
Re: 'Musa Told Me He Didn't Beat His Wife' - Amaju Pinnick by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
So you be musa mouth piece abi lipsrsealed
Re: 'Musa Told Me He Didn't Beat His Wife' - Amaju Pinnick by Bolincosugar(f): 5:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
TIME WILL TELL
Re: 'Musa Told Me He Didn't Beat His Wife' - Amaju Pinnick by adioolayi(m): 5:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
Wetin he go talk before e sweet for mouth make person wey dey ok tell you say he dey beat him wife
Musa the goat.

1 Like

Re: 'Musa Told Me He Didn't Beat His Wife' - Amaju Pinnick by Myself2(m): 5:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
Well done Amaju.
This is how to rally round your players and keep them focused

6 Likes

Re: 'Musa Told Me He Didn't Beat His Wife' - Amaju Pinnick by Davash222(m): 5:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
Musa told you he didn't beat his wife You expected him to say 'yes'

6 Likes

Re: 'Musa Told Me He Didn't Beat His Wife' - Amaju Pinnick by HottestFire: 5:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
Where is the wife? angry
Re: 'Musa Told Me He Didn't Beat His Wife' - Amaju Pinnick by kaystick86(m): 5:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
Weldon Sir

1 Like

Re: 'Musa Told Me He Didn't Beat His Wife' - Amaju Pinnick by Youngdream1: 5:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
Mumu man. Were you expecting him to tell you he beat his wife.
Re: 'Musa Told Me He Didn't Beat His Wife' - Amaju Pinnick by miblolo(f): 5:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
R
Re: 'Musa Told Me He Didn't Beat His Wife' - Amaju Pinnick by RichThug(m): 5:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
very soon that beret wearing okoko will come and say anoda thing

7 Likes

Re: 'Musa Told Me He Didn't Beat His Wife' - Amaju Pinnick by babablogger: 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
Nigerians are too quick to judge if you ever stayed in the US prolly UK your neighbor fit call police on top your head just for noise saying they think you sey panabeat your wife

10 Likes

Re: 'Musa Told Me He Didn't Beat His Wife' - Amaju Pinnick by Ronaldinnioh(m): 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
That was what MUSA told you but Mr Man don't because common alert in your account and you decide to lie or cover Musa up. My dear we Nigerian listen carefully to FoXnews,Skysports and BBC sports more importantly than this our yeye Nigeria media house.

1 Like

Re: 'Musa Told Me He Didn't Beat His Wife' - Amaju Pinnick by DIKEnaWAR: 5:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
The "23" year old Musa. Don't forget to add that.
Re: 'Musa Told Me He Didn't Beat His Wife' - Amaju Pinnick by Probz(m): 5:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
Youngdream1:
Mumu man. Were you expecting him to tell you he beat his wife.
Naso.
Re: 'Musa Told Me He Didn't Beat His Wife' - Amaju Pinnick by Pray(m): 5:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
Go to UK and tell d Police na. U think na Naija?

1 Like

Re: 'Musa Told Me He Didn't Beat His Wife' - Amaju Pinnick by dee02(m): 5:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
Pinnick you daft sod, Musa wont tell you if he pummelled his wife of course! grin

God knows best.
Re: 'Musa Told Me He Didn't Beat His Wife' - Amaju Pinnick by thrugemaster(m): 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
Davash222:
Musa told you he didn't beat his wife You expected him to say 'yes'

Worst Minister of the century!!

*spits*

MINISTER OF WHAT MINISTRY?

7 Likes

Re: 'Musa Told Me He Didn't Beat His Wife' - Amaju Pinnick by Guyman02: 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
Women can ruin a footballers career; lets not be too hard on him so that he wont go into depression and commit suicide like we have been seeing lately. Just pray for them or give them encouraging words to find love and peace back in their marriage again.
Re: 'Musa Told Me He Didn't Beat His Wife' - Amaju Pinnick by Lexusgs430: 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
Who are we more inclined to belief ? Hin don bribe hin wife to categorically deny all .......
Re: 'Musa Told Me He Didn't Beat His Wife' - Amaju Pinnick by UTEWUOJO: 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
Oga Musa, kai say no to weed
Re: 'Musa Told Me He Didn't Beat His Wife' - Amaju Pinnick by amazingspiderma: 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
Damage control, it is UK not Nigeria.
Allow the police do their job.

Re: 'Musa Told Me He Didn't Beat His Wife' - Amaju Pinnick by KAYD007(m): 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
adioolayi:
Wetin he go talk before e sweet for mouth make person wey dey ok tell you say he dey beat him wife
Musa the goat.

you seem to be the goat here!

If he did beat his wife, do you think the UK police would have released him immediately when they arrested him on suspicion of doing so?

but what do you know? a goat will always think like a goat!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Musa Told Me He Didn't Beat His Wife' - Amaju Pinnick by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
It is well.
Re: 'Musa Told Me He Didn't Beat His Wife' - Amaju Pinnick by ybalogs(m): 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
Good afternoon to You! On Saturday the 8th Of April,2017, I Shall be barbecuing some chicken and Ram SUYA with assorted drinks Just to honour my Immediate Family. It will be a nice and exciting weekend. If you can acknowledge this message, and If you are free and interested too, you can also do the same at your place to your Family members. Thank you...
U no go fit Slap me!!!!

1 Like

Re: 'Musa Told Me He Didn't Beat His Wife' - Amaju Pinnick by KAYD007(m): 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
babablogger:
Nigerians are too quick to judge if you ever stayed in the US prolly UK your neighbor fit call police on top your head just for noise saying they think you sey panabeat your wife

Don't mind them!

If the wife is growing wings, shey season would soon end...let him come to naija with is family for the rest period...seize her passport and leave her behind...relocate from his current UK house to another tongue

Make e no go enter UK jail because of mata
Re: 'Musa Told Me He Didn't Beat His Wife' - Amaju Pinnick by Xaddy(m): 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
That was what MUSA told you but Mr Man don't because common alert in your account and you decide to lie or cover Musa up. My dear we Nigerian listen carefully to FoXnews,Skysports and BBC sports more importantly than this our yeye Nigeria media house.
Are you okay at all? The Mirror and The Sun that broke the news both said that it was on suspicion of assault and that no charges were filed. The reason for his arrest was because of disturbance, I am sure his high class neighbours must have reported the disturbance and by law the police must question the occupants of the house. Incidentally, yesterday was his wife's birthday so that might have been the cause of the disturbance as per Nigerian

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Scores Again As Miami Reaches Leagues Cup Semifinals / Solskjaer To Remain Manchester United Manager Despite Liverpool Humiliation / Canada Vs Morocco: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 2) On 1st December 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.