Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) (52932 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others / Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) by ebosie11(f): 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
See the moment Ali Modu Sheriff arrived YarAdua Center, Abuja for PDP Stakeholders Meeting and exchanged pleasantries with Wike,Jonathan,Akpabio and others.Senator Akpabio stood up for him to sit down.Respect well accorded!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/see-moment-ali-modu-sheriff-arrived.html

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) by soberdrunk(m): 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
This Governor Wike nah "Man", i may not be one of his followers or support his ideology but i respect the fact that one way or the other he always wins, i will like to meet him one day and buy him one cold bottle of Gulder!! grin

131 Likes

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
our shiaman... yeyenatu
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) by Jessestunch: 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
Politricks
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) by sarrki(m): 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
The life chairman of pdp

The greatest party in Africa " John nwodo "

8 Likes

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) by ourema(f): 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
Splendid the way forward is negotiation

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) by tobtap: 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:
The life chairman of pdp
The greatest party in Africa " John nwodo "
that was then, not anymore, apc ti take over

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) by seunmsg(m): 7:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
soberdrunk:
This Governor Wike nah "Man", i may not be one of his followers or support his ideology but i respect the fact that one way or the other he always wins, i will like to meet him one day and buy him one cold bottle of Gulder!! grin

No point spinning what is obvious. Wike looks sad and defeated in the picture. The only winner so far in this unending PDP crisis is Sheriff. Wike, Fayose and their wailing supporters have lost control of the party to Sheriff and there is nothing that can be done about it.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) by mankan2k7(m): 7:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
Buhari self

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) by Fmartin(m): 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
anoda useless and hopeless meeting.. a dog doesn't go back to its vomit
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
grin
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) by chinex276(m): 8:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
drama kontri
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 8:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
Cool
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) by hfemini: 8:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
sherrif leave my party

1 Share

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) by emeijeh(m): 8:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
G
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) by gozzlin: 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
Okay, adon see am. Next. undecided
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) by promohouse(m): 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
Wike my man

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) by fof1: 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
soberdrunk:

MY FRIEND. HE DOES NOT DRINK THAT TYPE OF BOTTLE.PLS. BE SERIOUS BRO.

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) by Osama92(m): 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
This Boko Haram Agbada Leader Must Go. #MakarfiWeKnow #SheriffMustGo #PDPBODYANDSOUL

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) by ybalogs(m): 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
[b][/b]Ali[b]Ali[/b]Ali Modu Sheriff : The Jagaban of PDP. Welcome sir.
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) by SFSNIPER(m): 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ma only guys in PDP.
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) by suremanpatriot: 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
Sherrif is doing great. Welldone Sir!!!

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) by ybalogs(m): 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
We still never hear the outcome of the meeting nah. Hope say they no throw chairs sha.
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) by oshe11: 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
erm....

erm.....

ermmm......

This One JUST Weak ME
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) by ikorodureporta: 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
Spot d diff... cheesy

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) by ybalogs(m): 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
Bizgold:
Who are de
Our Honorable Criminals!!!
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) by robosky02(m): 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
the rise of the largest political party in Africa

PDP........... grin POWER to the people not recession

2019 loading..... grin

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) by ybalogs(m): 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
FFK no fit show for the meeting because nah small boy for where these other thieves dey. Sheriff for spoil that hin fine face.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos / DSS: We Didn’t Arrest Sowore In Court — His Supporters Were Only Acting / Ministerial Screening: Lawan Asks Amaechi To “Take A Bow”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.