Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

How Much Was Your Very First Salary As A Graduate Or Non Graduate? - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Was Your Very First Salary As A Graduate Or Non Graduate? (22885 Views)

Man Discloses His Salary As Chemistry, Physics, And Maths Teacher In Owerri / What Was Your First Salary Ever?? / Top 7 Ways To Spend Your First Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Was Your Very First Salary As A Graduate Or Non Graduate? by Bolincosugar(f): 10:50am On Apr 12, 2017
40K as a Customer care representative
Re: How Much Was Your Very First Salary As A Graduate Or Non Graduate? by idu1(m): 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
alaskido:
Mine was N400.00 in 1988 after my service. But today based on Logistics I dey earn NX,Bleep,Bleep.XX

You be grandpa then

1 Like

Re: How Much Was Your Very First Salary As A Graduate Or Non Graduate? by kemifab(f): 11:58pm On Apr 16, 2017
Flintstone06:
16550 as a retail sales man @ Max Fashion 2014...now 116k...e no easy oh bruh

pls how can I apply at max fashion for an EMPLOYMENT
Re: How Much Was Your Very First Salary As A Graduate Or Non Graduate? by cyndyzuriks(f): 10:11am On Apr 17, 2017
50k as a contract staff
Re: How Much Was Your Very First Salary As A Graduate Or Non Graduate? by Flintstone06(m): 8:31am On Apr 18, 2017
kemifab:

pls how can I apply at max fashion for an EMPLOYMENT

Walk in and submit your cv. Meanwhile tailor your cv towards fashion if possible. One more thing, dress stylishly for your interview. God bless your hustle

1 Like

Re: How Much Was Your Very First Salary As A Graduate Or Non Graduate? by kemifab(f): 11:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
Flintstone06:

Walk in and submit your cv. Meanwhile tailor your cv towards fashion if possible. One more thing, dress stylishly for your interview. God bless your hustle

Thank You Sir
please do u know where there head office is?
Re: How Much Was Your Very First Salary As A Graduate Or Non Graduate? by Obystyles123: 12:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
70k as a doctor in a clinic just after NYSC....... buh i moved on after 2months
Re: How Much Was Your Very First Salary As A Graduate Or Non Graduate? by timades(f): 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
hi nlanders in d house pls I rili need your help
I am a nursing student in Uniosun.
last semester I was unable to write exam as I was unable to complete my school fees payment. I have been told that I need yo complete the payment before the next semester begins which happens to be next Monday. I have paid 75k out of 135k and I need to complete the balance of 60k
here is my registration number and password for verification purpose on uniosun website.
I know this Is odd but I am out of option and I need to pay the fees ASAP
pls nlanders. I will appreciate any amount in the form of loan or gift to enable me pay my fees and not lose my studentship.
website--- wwwUniosun..edu..ng
reg number-----65581531cc
password------adediji
my phone number---08102407540
pls do help me. thanks
Re: How Much Was Your Very First Salary As A Graduate Or Non Graduate? by Dereformer(m): 8:00am On Apr 24, 2017
lawrykings:

you may wona share how you developed and still developing your self sir, that will be helpful to some of us sir, thank you in anticipation!
Re: How Much Was Your Very First Salary As A Graduate Or Non Graduate? by OlamartDynasty(m): 9:03am On Apr 24, 2017
Do you have a big dream?

Does your dream scare you or people you have related them to?

You do not need to relinquish your dreams,

Most times, all that is needed is for you to start with short term goals and petty ideas...

Are you tired of your financial situation?

Do you want to be financially stable?

Worry no more...

We (S.O.P) help individuals and small firms with ideas of businesses that earns a daily income of atleast 50,000 naira using the exact business strategies we employ for ourselves....

We have got amazing business ideas that you can start with less than #200,000 to help you earn the above figures...

Contact Us via our signature. Whatsapp( +229-97639387)

Also,

Read through our thread to know about us.

https://www.nairaland.com/3757684/lets-keep-nairaland-businesses-transaction
Re: How Much Was Your Very First Salary As A Graduate Or Non Graduate? by bodlandsystems: 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
MAY 6th 2017

career turbo charge {CTC} Workshop

Give your career a boost, attend a 1-day career turbo charge workshop where we showcase practical and globally recognized tools to boost career and personal productivity.
Workshop highlights:

ü Fundamentals of project management
ü Time management
ü Quality management
ü Marketing Strategy
ü Marketing Research
ü Creative thinking
ü Team management

The workshop will be delivered in an interesting and engaging manner by certified professionals.
Workshop Benefits include tools and techniques you can start using immediately to improve your performance.
There will be;

v Tea break
v Lunch break
v Workshop materials {Workbook and stationery}
v Support materials {eBooks of USB stick}
v Certificate of participation

Course Fee:N10,000 {50% Discount},was N20,000
Venue: 140, Borno Way, Ebute Meta, Yaba, Lagos.
Date: Saturday, MAY 6, 2017[
Time: 9am-5pm

For more information please call
Kunle +234 802 370 1151
+234 809 370 1151
Re: How Much Was Your Very First Salary As A Graduate Or Non Graduate? by LordFriar: 6:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
Krucifax:
While I studied in London in the early 2000s I was on a salary of £12000 per annum which is about N5,800,000 today.
When I graduated and had a full permanent graduate salary role a couple of years back I was then on £32,000 per annum which is over N15,000,000 per annum at today's rates. I've since moved up by "a bit".

But the lesson I took from it is that I really didn't need the degree. If i had known then what I know now i would have gone down a different path and today I'll be earning double of £32,000. It was my Naija mentality and not realising that white people put priorities on different things to us Africans "in their country ".

What are those priorities please? Kindly educate us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

First Ever Nigerian Police Women Inauguration In 1956 (Throwback Video) / Kiki Mordi Accused Of Sidelining Colleague In SexForGrades Project / 7 Key Office Etiquette You Must Keep To Be A Top Employee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.