Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) (36001 Views)

Statistics Of Unemployed Nigerians By Gender And Qualification. Do You Agree? / FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Youths / FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by hotspec(m): 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
Chenemite:
that is d question I'm asking too,I have d slip.
of course u can use it, or any other valid ID means
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by olu1759(m): 12:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
Thee application manager dashboard is telling me wrong email or password,and I know its not cos im using it to check my profile. Help
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by seun66(m): 2:09pm On Apr 08, 2017
Has anyone tried to check his/her profile for the documents uploaded?. I can't see the CV , passport and I'd card I uploaded.
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by proffray(m): 5:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
Pls my honourable members in the house, I greet u all. I registered 2day on jobsforall being 8 of April 2017. pls how will I know that my registration was successful. the cyber guy told me dat it was successful bt I,m yet to receive any msg
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by grosy: 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2017
i could nt see the document i uploaded? they asked me to upload again bt is nt saving. who is wit me
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by proffray(m): 5:52pm On Apr 08, 2017
pls has anyone been successfully registratered?
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by OLUSOTE01: 6:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
Can someone pls send me the site or link to apply
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by denis2: 9:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 8:27am On Apr 09, 2017
proffray:
Pls my honourable members in the house, I greet u all. I registered 2day on jobsforall being 8 of April 2017. pls how will I know that my registration was successful. the cyber guy told me dat it was successful bt I,m yet to receive any msg
a message will be sent to your email
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by onlinesecret(m): 12:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
please help me out, how can I convert my cv format to PDF. help me out ooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by hotspec(m): 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
onlinesecret:
please help me out, how can I convert my cv format to PDF. help me out ooooooooooooooooooooo
Look for.a.computer with MS word2010 or higher version. Open ur CV on it as select Save as, as if u want to save it as a new file. Under d SAVE AS dialogue box, enter d file name, and under d FILE TYPE or Save as Type, click it and scroll to PDF, Click on PDF and save. Its very simple
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
Access denied

The owner of this website has banned your Ip address
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by gungab(m): 12:47am On Apr 13, 2017
[quote author=emmflexcsc400 post=55352637][/quote]

please bro,can i send my cv to you so that you can help me to convert it to pdf. it`s urgent
thanks
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by mofeace: 9:56am On Apr 13, 2017
I don't think Npower beneficiaries can register for this
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by nkemjacob2(m): 10:40am On Apr 13, 2017
please post the link so we can register
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by nkemjacob2(m): 10:45am On Apr 13, 2017
midehi2:
nice one, mine was successful cos i need a government job too grin cheesy
please post the link
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by Godswill10: 12:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
nkemjacob2:
please post the link so we can register

Www.jobsforall.ng
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by Realtol(m): 2:44am On Apr 23, 2017
please who else is getting this error 404 reply when tried to register?
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by beckissluv(f): 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
Realtol:
please who else is getting this error 404 reply when tried to register?

i keep getting it repeatedly,i justopped jareee..... sad
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by Realtol(m): 12:07am On Apr 24, 2017
beckissluv:

i keep getting it repeatedly,i justopped jareee..... sad
I think it's from their end.
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by beckissluv(f): 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
Realtol:
I think it's from their end.
me too.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k / Tuesday And Thursday Guardian Newspapers Vacancies / Gtbank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.