Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Investment Gone Wrong: How Do I Get Him To Pay Back My Money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Investment Gone Wrong: How Do I Get Him To Pay Back My Money (684 Views)

I Can’t Believe I Got Scammed Again! Tears! Investment Gone Bad? EFCC? / Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside / Scamming Gone Wrong Between 2 Bloggers. See Hilarious Chat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment Gone Wrong: How Do I Get Him To Pay Back My Money by Uchefrancis16(m): 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
Hello learned members of nairaland.

I invested a substabtial amount into this guy known to all as legit (truely he was). For a period of two months after which I was to get a supposed amount of return but then things went wrong.

Actually, am not alone on this. We're many with varying amounts of money of which mine was quite huge. At first, he ran a program with the funds, of which he got huge returns from and paid back with interest. But greed came in and he did things the wrongway and lost.

Before and after the investment, even after he lost everything, he promised to pay back. But the thing now is, it seems he is now having a second thought cos we've been very patient with him. He has turned off his phone and even wen available, doesn't pick up. And never replies messages.

So the question is, how do I follow him up to make sure he pays up? Any procedure involved? A friend recommended that I go through the EFCC and the other through police.

What do u guys think? And what are the steps I should take? Thanks as your contributions will be greatly appreciated.
Re: Investment Gone Wrong: How Do I Get Him To Pay Back My Money by Gmajor(m): 9:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
what type of business?
I hope it's not a ponzi scheme
Re: Investment Gone Wrong: How Do I Get Him To Pay Back My Money by eezeribe(m): 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
You didn't tell us when you were investing,so therefore relocate to any village in Oyo state because you are ON YOUR OWN.

1 Like

Re: Investment Gone Wrong: How Do I Get Him To Pay Back My Money by Uchefrancis16(m): 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
Gmajor:
what type of business?
I hope it's not a ponzi scheme
No... Not ponzi
Re: Investment Gone Wrong: How Do I Get Him To Pay Back My Money by Uchefrancis16(m): 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
eezeribe:
You didn't tell us when you were investing,so therefore relocate to any village in Oyo state because you are ON YOUR OWN.
Am sorry bro. But I don't find your comment helping.
Re: Investment Gone Wrong: How Do I Get Him To Pay Back My Money by Pieromania: 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
he has been paying b4 bt things went wrong and he lost all investments and u want him to pay back,how?evn if u take him to EFCC they will do nothing abt it cos he didn't defraud anyone,business went wrong which wasn't his own doing.so bro,accept the loss and move on
Re: Investment Gone Wrong: How Do I Get Him To Pay Back My Money by ikp120(m): 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
Sorry bro. Your money don loss be that. Please start a fresh. Na so investment like Forex be.
Re: Investment Gone Wrong: How Do I Get Him To Pay Back My Money by Homeboiy: 10:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
very simple
go meet native doctor
n watch him come wt ur moni begging
if u dull ur moni don go
besides native doctor not pastor o
Re: Investment Gone Wrong: How Do I Get Him To Pay Back My Money by Uchefrancis16(m): 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
Pieromania:
he has been paying b4 bt things went wrong and he lost all investments and u want him to pay back,how?evn if u take him to EFCC they will do nothing abt it cos he didn't defraud anyone,business went wrong which wasn't his own doing.so bro,accept the loss and move on
he breached the agreement by investing in another thing entirely with returns in milliseconds knowing fully well the risk involved bro.

This is called greed. And all man pays for the consequences of their actions.

As for the fraud, him switching off and turning a blind eye, showing no concern at all afterwards is fraud.
Re: Investment Gone Wrong: How Do I Get Him To Pay Back My Money by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
You got what you deserved from your greedy foolish state of mind. Instead of going legit, you wanted to burn bridges with BS get rich quick schemes. Go cry a river to those who give a damn. Everyday people on NL are warned about all these scams yet you no wan hear word!
Re: Investment Gone Wrong: How Do I Get Him To Pay Back My Money by Uchefrancis16(m): 12:36am On Apr 07, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
You got what you deserved from your greedy foolish state of mind. Instead of going legit, you wanted to burn bridges with BS get rich quick schemes. Go cry a river to those who give a damn. Everyday people on NL are warned about all these scams yet you no wan hear word!
Oga stop taking things personal. Since you had nothing to offer me in the area of advice or steps to take, u could have easily stayed clear instead of blocking the space for those who can. Did i tell you its a get rich quick scheme? Where is your comment coming from pls?
Re: Investment Gone Wrong: How Do I Get Him To Pay Back My Money by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:47am On Apr 07, 2017
Uchefrancis16:

Oga stop taking things personal. Since you had nothing to offer me in the area of advice or steps to take, u could have easily stayed clear instead of blocking the space for those who can. Did i tell you its a get rich quick scheme? Where is your comment coming from pls?

Sorry, my bad, I didn't know it was a feel good thread hoping to cheer you up.... This was my advice to you take it or leave it.. If the biz was legit and not some BS get rich quick scheme, then you wouldnt have lost EVERYTHING just like that. And you could have gone to the proper channel to get your money back. Instead of coming here crying like a kid, as if you didn't know the possible consequences of your foolish act.

Join the queue of all the clueless people scammed day in and day out on NL.
Re: Investment Gone Wrong: How Do I Get Him To Pay Back My Money by Uchefrancis16(m): 7:42am On Apr 07, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Sorry, my bad, I didn't know it was a feel good thread hoping to cheer you up.... This was my advice to you take it or leave it.. If the biz was legit and not some BS get rich quick scheme, then you wouldnt have lost EVERYTHING just like that. And you could have gone to the proper channel to get your money back. Instead of coming here crying like a kid, as if you didn't know the possible consequences of your foolish act.

Join the queue of all the clueless people scammed day in and day out on NL.

Sorry but I'll pass...

(1) (Reply)

What A Wicked World!!!! 21-year Old Girl Raped By 5 Men In Lagos (photos) / "Free Evans The Kidnapper And Jail Politicians": Promoters Launch Facebook Page / The Story Of The Man Behind The Capture Of The Billionaire Kidnapper ,abba Kari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.