Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Woman In The Purple Dress(for Your Reading Pleasure) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman In The Purple Dress(for Your Reading Pleasure) (739 Views)

Any Married Couple Having Sex For Pleasure Is Committing A Big Sin—nigerian Lady / See How Kim Kardashian Exposes Her Boobs In Flashing Sheer Purple Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman In The Purple Dress(for Your Reading Pleasure) by NaijaLoaded24: 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
Note: This Is A Very Interesting Piece, and I Recommend You to read till the end.. ..

This ecstatic feeling I had within me was beginning to burn through my flesh, I decided to go out and blow off some steam. The city was full of life, I could tell from the way the people acted. I was going to fit quickly in this place. I flagged down a taxi and told the driver to take me to Crossbees, a bar/nightclub. I had done a bit of research before I got into town and Crossbees seemed to be the place to get my groove on. After a fifteen minute drive, the taxi driver pulled over in front of the club, I paid him in excess and told him to keep the balance.

I watched as different people walked in and out of the place. The women were particularly interesting, they glowed under the street lights and majority of them were dressed in very little clothing much to my delight. I was wrong, I wasn’t going to fit quickly, I was destined to be here. Three ladies alighted from a taxi and were chatting and laughing. The prettiest one was starring flirtatiously at me and I already had her in five different ways in my head. I was about to make my move when a black Range Rover Evoque pulled over in front of them. Game over! I wasn’t about to compete with that. She continued throwing glances my way so I decided to stay and see how this was going to play out. Didn’t end as well as I hoped though. They all got into the SUV and drove off. I guess there was a cooler place in town.

After my brief sensual experience and cutting my losses, I walked into Crossbees and took my seat at an inconspicuous area where I could get a clear view of the entire environment. The music was a bit loud and my feet were tapping to the rhythm of the beat. I bought a bottle of wine and sipped it slowly while I waited to get tipsy. It wasn’t very long before my feet started to tap out of rhythm. It was starting, just how I wanted. A few minutes later my eyes caught a light skinned slender beauty in a purple dress walking into the club. She headed straight for the bar and sat down on a stool, ordered for two vodka shots and gulped it down immediately. She must be having a bad day I thought. I was about to stand when some lanky dude in a suit took a seat beside her. “Beaten to it twice in one night? This can’t be happening.” I thought to myself.

I noticed she was feeling pestered by this guy so I walked up to them and said “hey babe, sorry I kept you waiting…” the poor guy seemed really drunk but I hoped he would get the message.
“Thanks for keeping her company” I added as he staggered away.

I knew this line was getting popular especially with the movies spilling all our ‘guy’ secrets and I didn’t want to seem like some loser stealing lame pick up lines.
“I saw it work in a movie once so I decided to give it a try. Hope you don’t mind?” I confessed.

“Not at all” she said in a slightly pronounced American accent and smiled. I caught some wrinkles on her forehead has she smiled but her beauty was like that of a young flower. Her smile was enchanting and I wasn’t about to bother myself about how old she was. Although my eyes went lurking around her chest probably to convince myself she was young enough.

“Slow down puppy! You have to work for it.” She said when she caught me starring at her boobs. CONTINUE READING FULL EPISODE - http://celebrityvibez.com/story-storywoman-in-the-purple-dressfor-your-reading-pleasure/
Re: Woman In The Purple Dress(for Your Reading Pleasure) by newyorks(m): 10:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
fabricated for trafic.la click la bend
Re: Woman In The Purple Dress(for Your Reading Pleasure) by NaijaLoaded24: 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2017
newyorks:
fabricated for trafic.la click la bend
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Airforce1 Come In Here / Read This Hilarious Story and kindly advice her / Can I Use Juju To Learn A Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.