Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. (11380 Views)

How Pure Is This Gsd / HELP! Please How Pure Is This Long Coated German Shepherd / Pls Is This Caucasian Puppy Full Enough...... And Is It Okay For 5mnts Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by Cruz76: 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
Hello guys. I m new on this forum and I really want to give kudos to all member. Please I need to know how pure is this 6 months old Caucasian puppy. Thank you so much for your anticipated response.

1 Share

Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by BoleAndFish: 12:09am On Apr 07, 2017
E pure die. It's a good one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by sonofspada(m): 12:56am On Apr 07, 2017
E try
Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by Cruz76: 1:44am On Apr 07, 2017
Thanx u well appreciated. This is my first time of keeping a dog and I m so concerned about the way she play with visitors. Contrary to what I gathered about Caucasian Sheperds as being an aggressive breed. She respects me and already accept me as the alfa. She play less with me except I lead her on because she observes my mood before playing with me anytime I m home but very playful with visitors.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by theyongest: 6:40am On Apr 07, 2017
Cruz76:
Thanx u well appreciated. This is my first time of keeping a dog and I m so concerned about the way she play with visitors. Contrary to what I gathered about Caucasian Sheperds as being an aggressive breed. She respects me and already accept me as the alfa. She play less with me except I lead her on because she observes my mood before playing with me anytime I m home but very playful with visitors.

He's still a puppy, allow him. They're almost always interested in new things.
Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by babyboy4every1: 7:36am On Apr 07, 2017
How much you get am. Where did you buy it.
Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by Cruz76: 10:14am On Apr 07, 2017
120k. Bought her in Ilorin but brought down from Jos.
Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by Cruz76: 10:17am On Apr 07, 2017
theyongest:

He's still a puppy, allow him. They're almost always interested in new things.

OK thanx. I will give her time to adjust.
Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by xana101: 9:23am On Apr 08, 2017
That's not a six month Co.
It's close to a year or a year and some months. Take it or leave it.

7 Likes

Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by jero247: 10:59am On Apr 08, 2017
My guy the person you got that dog from lied to you about the dogs age. I have been breeding dogs especially coc for the past 15 years and I can tell you that this dog is one year six months +.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by Cruz76: 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
xana101:
That's not a six month Co.
It's close to a year or a year and some months. Take it or leave it.
jero247:
My guy the person you got that dog from lied to you about the dogs age. I have been breeding dogs especially coc for the past 15 years and I can tell you that this dog is one year six months +.

Funny u. Anyway I appreciate ur observation. It shows the dog is big for her age. Thanx to binggo dry food, K9 multivitamins and three times a week Pedigree canned food. I bought her in November 2016 at 8 weeks. At least I can tell an 8 weeks puppy. She just happens to be on the big side was told her grand father was imported from Russia. I can't prove that though but I can assure u i bought her at about 2 months of age so she is just about 6 months plus now. In fact I was the one that took her for her up to date vaccination. Once again thank letting me know my puppy is big for her age. Had to slow down on canned for to avoid obesity as adviced by my vet.
Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by Cruz76: 12:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
At 2.5 months in first picture and 3 months in second and third picture. I was also born into a dog breeding family in the seventies and I have always had dogs around me but this is just the first time I am owning a foreign breed and I think it is best to take advice from people like u who have been breeding them for sometime and I am unclear about anything. One can't just rely on vets cos some of them don't even practically breed dogs just theory. Thanx once again u are well appreciated.

Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by Cruz76: 1:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
To add to my submission, her coat started falling of at about 3.5 months and the dark ones underneath began to grow out. Was so disturbed at the time but my vet told me it was normal for a growing puppy with lots of fur. Will send pictures of when it first started.
Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by Cruz76: 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
When it started.

Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
Cruz76:
Hello guys. I m new on this forum and I really want to give kudos to all member. Please I need to know how pure is this 6 months old Caucasian puppy. Thank you so much for your anticipated response.

That dog on the 2nd pix cannot be 6mths.

1 Like

Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by Cruz76: 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
Pidgin2:

That dog on the 2nd pix cannot be 6mths.

OK o. I hear u. But she is my dog sha and I know her age. And I don't think I have a reason to deceive u. Showed u all her pics as she is growing or do u want me to upload her vaccination card . I also know her size when I bought her. I believe u are a dog breeder or owner which ever way. Dogs like human beings growth rate varies. Some grow fast at first and slow down later, while some grow slow at first and grow faster later. Anyway thanx for ur inspiring opinion. One luv.

5 Likes

Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by xana101: 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2017
Hope u're not advertising her here to sell her puppy. I know that dog can not be 6 months. Show us d vet card. Well, i'm still following, to know d reason why u put up an adult dog as a puppy.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by Cruz76: 10:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
xana101:
Hope u're not advertising her here to sell her puppy. I know that dog can not be 6 months. Show us d vet card. Well, i'm still following, to know d reason why u put up an adult dog as a puppy.

Hmmmm this is getting interesting. OK pls find attached vaccination card. I can send the details too if u want. Never expected this to go this far bit I don't say wat I can't prove. I m not advertising cos I m not breed solely to sell just a pet lover OK.

Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by Cruz76: 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2017
Pls view dates and understand better. I already have people book for her puppies but I told them DAT they have to wait till next year cos I m not in a hurry to mate her. I honestly wish she was as old as u guys presume cos it means I can breed her soon. At the age u presume she should b on her second heat or going to third heat but she has not even reach her first heat cos she is a large breed. So not everyone DAT post here is an advertising breeder. I just want to get the best out of my pet. She is a good friend and part of my family OK. Enjoy d view of d vaccination card OK.

3 Likes

Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by Cruz76: 11:33pm On Apr 08, 2017
If u honestly know how to view dog or puppy average age through dentition pls analysis her dentition. They are not even complete yet. She still has about 32 as against the normal adult dog 42. I might be owning a foreign breed for the first time but I know a lot about dogs cos I was born into it and I do my best to get the best information about anything I lay my hands on. Before I got this breed I knew it was not for first time dog owner but I already had my fair relationship with dogs and dog trainning so I m not really a novice. Experience has just taught me DAT no one knows it all so one have to stoop low to get valid facts of different aspects of life from different angels. Even if it means learning from ur own children DAT u believe know some aspects of life more Dan u. If u want any other prove pls request for it, if I have I will give it to u. The reason y I started this tread was just to reassure mysrlf dat it was a full CO breed which 'BoleAndfish' answered and he or she of well appreciable answer did justice to my curiosity. Most CO we have in Nigeria today are not full breeds and do we don't get the best result of a full CO size. I just try to make sure DAT my puppy Kala is within the range of American Kennel Club AKC standard growth rate and I try to follow all advice, restriction and rules given by them.

Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by Cruz76: 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
Dentition

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by josh001(m): 5:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
And behold, he shut the unbelievers up.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by KolaShangOne(m): 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
I have two Caucasians too and they were that big as at 7 months old. I believe this guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by Cruz76: 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
KolaShangOne:
I have two Caucasians too and they were that big as at 7 months old. I believe this guy

Smile. One luv
Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by Cruz76: 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
josh001:
And behold, he shut the unbelievers up.

Bless u.
Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by aywhy93(m): 11:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
Cruz76:

Nice one, your dog is clean, big and of high quality..! I never doubted the age of your Dog when I saw it. But it's really bothering how some breeders think and dive into conclusion, they will tell you your dog is more than its age even when you are more than sure just to sound professional or what.. like they are the dog's mother..? They need to understand there are big differences between dog lovers and breeders... One is after profit mainly while the other is after the emotions/pride attached to owning that big dog over there.

I posted just few pics of my puppy some weeks ago and they started the arguments, that its age is more than that blah blah blah... There are so many liars who are so desperate and lie about their dog's age but that doesn't mean everyone is a liar or everyone does that.

4 Likes

Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by imran90(m): 12:29am On Apr 11, 2017
I salute ur maturity @cruz76 you deal with doz over sabi in a mature way kudos boss. Any more question breeders?

8 Likes

Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by Cruz76: 11:19am On Apr 11, 2017
imran90:
I salute ur maturity @cruz76 you deal with doz over sabi in a mature way kudos boss. Any more question breeders?

Thanx.
Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 11, 2017
jero247:
Lol @ 15 years
Oya come and defend yourself grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
Cruz76:
you're keeping a Caucasian as a first time dog-owner?

Are u well?
Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by Cruz76: 3:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
beardlessdude:
you're keeping a Caucasian as a first time dog-owner?

Are u well?

Are u well? As quoted. Is that how u insult ur father or uncles at home. Y is it that a lot of people on this forum are mannerless in approaching other people. I believe this forum is meant for matured minds and not people with empty brains. Y is it DAT if one even try to be calm some idiots will still do their best to bring out DAT unpleasant other side of relatively pleasant people.
I believe u didn't even understand this tread at all. I m not a first time dog owner. Just first time of owning a foreign breed. Is it DAT u don't understand too much of English or ur comprehension ability is low. U sound like someone with extremely low IQ and it saddens me DAT people like will not just kept quiet so DAT people will not notices ur low intelligence. Or it arrogance of speech.
Pls let me advice u, learn to kept quiet and learn cos u have a poor manner of approach. Have a nice day.

9 Likes

Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by rumenase(m): 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
over sabi people e dey prove Una wrong Abi? some people don't know anything but they claim to know everything.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Assist In Rating My New Female Gsd Long Coat @ 6weeks / Can I Be On 75K Salary And Still Own A Dog ?? / My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.