Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. (11393 Views)

How Pure Is This Gsd / HELP! Please How Pure Is This Long Coated German Shepherd / Pls Is This Caucasian Puppy Full Enough...... And Is It Okay For 5mnts Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by uchbaba(m): 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
op pls don't mind the guy that just showed lack of home etiquettes, pls op as a matter of urgency am abt buying a cau 4m a reputable breeder, but the thing is I HV never own a dog b4 but I love them...pls bro what do u advice? pls am waiting 4 ur reply
Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by BomboyOnline: 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
Nice dog, keep up the good job you are doing with her.
Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by Cruz76: 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
uchbaba:
op pls don't mind the guy that just showed lack of home etiquettes, pls op as a matter of urgency am abt buying a cau 4m a reputable breeder, but the thing is I HV never own a dog b4 but I love them...pls bro what do u advice? pls am waiting 4 ur reply

Good sir. I really appreciate ur comment and believe in my advice. Owning a dog for the first time is not really the major factor that determines if u can own a CO or not. Although it has a lot to do with it cos CO's are generally stubborn and hard to train cos they have independent personality and are prone to disagree with u and sometimes even challenge u but they are very interesting breed with lots of energy and pranks. They usually get into trouble. Well to answer ur question, just like human beings everyone needs love and sense of belonging and so are dogs too. If u get a CO u must spend time with him or her and show real love. Not the kind of love breeders have for dogs to make money but the kind of love u will express to members of ur family. U must be firm and assertive with them. Don't cut any slack and dont shit from them. CO unlike German shepherds might take a longer time to get commands so u have to be patient with them but also firm. When they do something right compensate them with a treat and show love by rubbing ur hand on their head and even lift them from the front a good smile from u is also necessary cos dogs read our emotions honestly. If they do anything bad u can take them to the scene and beat their bottom and keep repeating wat u want her to do. At first they might not understand but with patience and perseverance u will be able to in steel discipline. Pls note their this trainning of obedience should start at about 10 weeks to 9 months. After 9 months they have already formed their personality and it will b hard to change at this time. And be sure that when they are between 12 to 18 months they will surely challenge your authority over them one day. This is the point where u will now know the final boss. If u show fear at this point ur dog might even attack u and fall u down. If this happens u have lost ur leadership. So anytime this happens u must be ready to use everything u have to win d battle. All it doesnt happen all the time, depend on the earlier training and socialization u give ur dog.
It is also important for u to know dat no one knows it all. U must be opened to advise from different angles and sometimes u can even get sense out of peoples non sense. Browser about the breed, get as many information u can get at every point u raising ur dog. Discuss with matured people DAT won't see u as a notives but will respect ur courage and are willing to give u advise. Learn to observe discussions on this type of forum and learn from peoples contributions.
Enjoy d rest of ur day.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by Cruz76: 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
BomboyOnline:
Nice dog, keep up the good job you are doing with her.

Thanx. U appreciated.
Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by Cruz76: 8:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
uchbaba:

But if u want a breed DAT u can easily raise a German Shepherd is the bomb. All the same I appreciate and respect people DAT accept challenge and like to do new things that other people dread. Intact that is the summation of a CO personality. Brave, courageous and adventureous .go for wat ur heart craves for and believe in yourself DAT u can do it if u really want .go beyond ordinary people try the extra ordinary. At d end u will feel good about yourself and your achievement and people DAT discourage or try to bring u down will eventually have no choice but to learn how to do it from u. One luv.

1 Like

Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by SwaGUnLimiTeD(m): 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
This your dog never born, I need a female Caucasian
Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by segzypark(m): 10:27am On Mar 08, 2018
Lol.......see you,you sef like better thing
Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by insignegianniga: 10:50am On Mar 08, 2018
Bros you have a good dog but it's not pure,, look at the head formation and height,, this is Nigerian mixture..... Aka naija bloodline... Let me show you a real imported Caucasian dog... Pure breed 100%

2 Likes

Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by Sirmuel1(m): 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2018
Cruz76:

Good sir. I really appreciate ur comment and believe in my advice. Owning a dog for the first time is not really the major factor that determines if u can own a CO or not. Although it has a lot to do with it cos CO's are generally stubborn and hard to train cos they have independent personality and are prone to disagree with u and sometimes even challenge u but they are very interesting breed with lots of energy and pranks. They usually get into trouble. Well to answer ur question, just like human beings everyone needs love and sense of belonging and so are dogs too. If u get a CO u must spend time with him or her and show real love. Not the kind of love breeders have for dogs to make money but the kind of love u will express to members of ur family. U must be firm and assertive with them. Don't cut any slack and dont shit from them. CO unlike German shepherds might take a longer time to get commands so u have to be patient with them but also firm. When they do something right compensate them with a treat and show love by rubbing ur hand on their head and even lift them from the front a good smile from u is also necessary cos dogs read our emotions honestly. If they do anything bad u can take them to the scene and beat their bottom and keep repeating wat u want her to do. At first they might not understand but with patience and perseverance u will be able to in steel discipline. Pls note their this trainning of obedience should start at about 10 weeks to 9 months. After 9 months they have already formed their personality and it will b hard to change at this time. And be sure that when they are between 12 to 18 months they will surely challenge your authority over them one day. This is the point where u will now know the final boss. If u show fear at this point ur dog might even attack u and fall u down. If this happens u have lost ur leadership. So anytime this happens u must be ready to use everything u have to win d battle. All it doesnt happen all the time, depend on the earlier training and socialization u give ur dog.
It is also important for u to know dat no one knows it all. U must be opened to advise from different angles and sometimes u can even get sense out of peoples non sense. Browser about the breed, get as many information u can get at every point u raising ur dog. Discuss with matured people DAT won't see u as a notives but will respect ur courage and are willing to give u advise. Learn to observe discussions on this type of forum and learn from peoples contributions.
Enjoy d rest of ur day.

Please explain this oh. Will my Dog fight me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by mbahra: 9:01am On Jul 27, 2018
Hi Landers........also wanna know how pure the below 5mnths old male cauc is ........Thanks for your anticipated contributions and criticism as the case may be!

Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by frugal(m): 10:02am On Jul 27, 2018
mbahra:
Hi Landers........also wanna know how pure the below 5mnths old male cauc is ........Thanks for your anticipated contributions and criticism as the case may be!

Nice! Shes going to be so tall. Where did you get her?

1 Like

Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by mbahra: 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
frugal:

Nice! Shes going to be so tall. Where did you get her?

Got her in Jos:

How did you know she is gonna be tall ? Just curious pls.
Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by bobiaustine85: 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
pls how pure is this Gsd,she is 7months old

1 Like

Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by frugal(m): 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2018
mbahra:

Got her in Jos:
[b]
How did you know she is gonna be tall ? [/b]Just curious pls.
Intuition. Keep us updated on her progress.
Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by frowland(m): 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2018
mbahra:

Now this is a V.good Caucasian.
Please what is the price range you grabbed it from Jos?
Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by mbahra: 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2018
frugal:

Intuition. Keep us updated on her progress.

No problems......probably in the next 2 months...........
Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by mbahra: 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2018
[quote author=frowland post=69752091]

Now this is a V.good Caucasian.
Please what is the price range you grabbed it from Jos?[/4quote]

Got it at 12weeks for 60k........from a friend anyway......on a good day it should be at a range of 80-100k i.e at 12weeks same breed.
Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by frugal(m): 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
mbahra:

No problems......probably in the next 2 months...........
Open a thread for it so I can follow. And post more pictures please. Lovely dog. Need a friend like that.
Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by frowland(m): 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
[quote author=mbahra post=69761449][/quote]
I would not mind if you can hook me up. I can wait for the next pups.
Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by rumenase(m): 6:27am On Jul 28, 2018
mbahra:

he looks good
Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by voiceofthetruth: 10:11am On Jul 28, 2018
mbahra:

Jeez, that's a very good CO if it's really 5 months. What sort of food do you feed him, and the frequency
Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by mbahra: 11:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
voiceofthetruth:

Jeez, that's a very good CO if it's really 5 months. What sort of food do you feed him, and the frequency

Got about 9days to complete 5months from birth. Booster Sport+booster oil, twice daily. I.e, morning & evening.......but will surely welcome further advise where necessary.
Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by frugal(m): 9:29am On Aug 02, 2018
mbahra:

Got about 9days to complete 5months from birth. Booster Sport+booster oil, twice daily. I.e, morning & evening.......but will surely welcome further advise where necessary.
Post more pictures, please?
Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by Kendvrick: 9:55am On Feb 25, 2019
Pls which breed is dis

Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by Kendvrick: 10:19am On Feb 25, 2019
My dog puma. I am new into this dog thing ,he is about 2.5 months pls which breed is this and is the breed good

1 Share

Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by nzaghibaba(m): 12:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
Kendvrick:
My dog puma. I am new into this dog thing ,he is about 2.5 months pls which breed is this and is the breed good
it's a Caucasian. Mine is 4months

1 Like

Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by Tossy77(f): 10:44am On Apr 24, 2020
Cruz76:

Funny u. Anyway I appreciate ur observation. It shows the dog is big for her age. Thanx to binggo dry food, K9 multivitamins and three times a week Pedigree canned food. I bought her in November 2016 at 8 weeks. At least I can tell an 8 weeks puppy. She just happens to be on the big side was told her grand father was imported from Russia. I can't prove that though but I can assure u i bought her at about 2 months of age so she is just about 6 months plus now. In fact I was the one that took her for her up to date vaccination. Once again thank letting me know my puppy is big for her age. Had to slow down on canned for to avoid obesity as adviced by my vet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by Tossy77(f): 10:45am On Apr 24, 2020
That dog is over 6 months
Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by xana101: 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
Can we see d recent pictures of ur Caucasian
Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by remi4ever(m): 4:30pm On May 26, 2021
Help me rate my 6months CO.. she was exactly 6months, 5 days ago when I took this picture.

1 Like

Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by adeeva06(f): 7:23am On Aug 21, 2021
xana101:
Can we see d recent pictures of ur Caucasian

Oversabi. Irritating entitlement. Ode
Re: Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. by Bighenzzy(m): 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Assist In Rating My New Female Gsd Long Coat @ 6weeks / Can I Be On 75K Salary And Still Own A Dog ?? / My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.