Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Please Help My Father - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help My Father (719 Views)

Professionals In The House Pls Help!!! My Fiancee Is Hipatisis B Positive / How Can My Father Effectively Overcome Stroke? / Help, My Scabies Have Refused To Go Away. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help My Father by cupid0(f): 11:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
Let me not bore you all with a long story. My Father had an accident on the 30th of January and broke his leg. He has done three Operations;
The first one to drain the blood because he had internal bleeding, The second one to insert an iron rod to hold the two bones together and
the third which is skin grafting.
The skin grafting procedure failed because the skin turned black and collapsed.
Am asking for help on the alternative to cover the bone which is exposed. Any surgical procedure that doesn't require taking flesh from any part of his body. He has suffered enough.
Please don't just view, advice me. Don't want his leg to be amputated.
Re: Please Help My Father by horlahsunbo225(m): 11:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
God Av Mercy
Re: Please Help My Father by trendphemmy(m): 1:51am On Apr 07, 2017
sorry about ur dad, but it is not uncommon for graft to fail, am sorry the only way out is to take from him which have beta outcome. although dere are different types of graft, if u match dey can take from u or use animal skin but it won't give same outcome cos his body is more likely to reject it. situation like dis isn't uncommon. just leave everything at d discretion of the person managing and pray for the best.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits In Treatment Of Diabetes, HBP Weight Loss And So On / MEN BEWARE: Babies Are The Main Owner Of Women's Breasts / Mascum Herbal Pride - The Solution To Weak Erection And Premature Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.