Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

How Do You Make Foreign Online Payments From Nigeria At The Moment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do You Make Foreign Online Payments From Nigeria At The Moment (739 Views)

Get Your FREE Paypal Guide For Sending And Receiving Online Payments Here / The Best And Reliable Foreign Online Stores / How Do I Structure Weekly Standing Order Payments From A Fixed Deposit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Make Foreign Online Payments From Nigeria At The Moment by cmecproblem(m): 11:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
It's quite sad that Nigerian banks have limited the options to make foreign online payments only with their dollar master card. I see many important apps I would like to buy as cheap as N400, but I can buy them. I hope soon a telecommunications network will make it possible to buy these apps directly from my network account balance where i just load credit and make my payments.
How do you currently make foreign online payments or buy apps?
Re: How Do You Make Foreign Online Payments From Nigeria At The Moment by eph12(m): 12:35am On Apr 07, 2017
cmecproblem:
It's quite sad that Nigerian banks have limited the options to make foreign online payments only with their dollar master card. I see many important apps I would like to buy as cheap as N400, but I can buy them. I hope soon a telecommunications network will make it possible to buy these apps directly from my network account balance where i just load credit and make my payments.
How do you currently make foreign online payments or buy apps?
Get a payoneer Mastercard. You can use to pay for anything online
Re: How Do You Make Foreign Online Payments From Nigeria At The Moment by cmecproblem(m): 12:53am On Apr 07, 2017
I believe there are crazy charges for payments made with Payoneer master card. Funding the card will also require forex bought at exorbitant rates. I hope an innovative network like airtel will consider offering this service to people like us who need to make little payments like N1,500 to buy mobile apps.
Re: How Do You Make Foreign Online Payments From Nigeria At The Moment by Zdoh(m): 6:19am On Apr 07, 2017
Even if the rate is somehow...
Re: How Do You Make Foreign Online Payments From Nigeria At The Moment by sainty2k3(m): 6:45am On Apr 07, 2017
Zdoh:
I have a virtual card and i funds it even if the rate is somehow.....we got to do what we have to do.
Kindly guide on the virtual card pls
Re: How Do You Make Foreign Online Payments From Nigeria At The Moment by cmecproblem(m): 1:39pm On Apr 07, 2017
Yes, please give more information about the virtual card , thanks.
Re: How Do You Make Foreign Online Payments From Nigeria At The Moment by Linzo(m): 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
cmecproblem:
I believe there are crazy charges for payments made with Payoneer master card. Funding the card will also require forex bought at exorbitant rates. I hope an innovative network like airtel will consider offering this service to people like us who need to make little payments like N1,500 to buy mobile apps.
Why not use your Gtb,UBA,Access or FCMB master or visa debit cards to make your transactions. These few banks still allow their customers to purchase online with their Naira debit card but with a monthly limit of $100
Re: How Do You Make Foreign Online Payments From Nigeria At The Moment by cmecproblem(m): 5:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
These banks only permit transactions on ebay, aliexpress and few other commercial online platforms. I need a means to buy mobile apps online i.e playstore and iOS AppStore
Re: How Do You Make Foreign Online Payments From Nigeria At The Moment by cmecproblem(m): 5:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
These banks only permit transactions on ebay, aliexpress and few other commercial online platforms. I need a means to buy mobile apps online i.e playstore,iOS AppStore etc

(1) (Reply)

A Client Needs $1m To Buy / Leveraging On The World Largest And Ever Evolving Industries / Payoneer Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.