Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

OMG 13 Unbelievable Human Beings In The World - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OMG 13 Unbelievable Human Beings In The World (3171 Views)

Do You Know That Human Beings Have Already Entered The Quantum Age - —- Consciou / 10 Unbelievable Coincidences In History (mesut Ozil No1) / 40 Amazing Fact About Human Beings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG 13 Unbelievable Human Beings In The World by fortunarld: 12:32am On Apr 07, 2017
OMG can't believe this here are uncommon human beings in the world

No. 15 will distablise your brain

https.//www.earthunveiled.com/2017/03/15-uncommon-human-beings-on-earth.html/
Re: OMG 13 Unbelievable Human Beings In The World by isaacfortune4(f): 6:04am On Apr 07, 2017
danthommies:
may god punish you for not posting the news in full and redirecting us to another site.
today is your month of death and i will make sure you lick the dust.
you can never escape it

Sho which kind curse be this na

8 Likes

Re: OMG 13 Unbelievable Human Beings In The World by ihimiray(m): 6:42am On Apr 07, 2017
danthommies:
may god punish you for not posting the news in full and redirecting us to another site.
you can never escape it
grin grin grin... Dis ur swear carry weight oo. Na hustle d guy dey Na, Abeg no vex

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG 13 Unbelievable Human Beings In The World by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 07, 2017
isaacfortune4:

don't mind me jare! That's how those stupid bloggers usually do,...They'll post half news and then stress you by redirecting you to another site.
#tryna_waste_mah_time?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG 13 Unbelievable Human Beings In The World by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 07, 2017
ihimiray:
grin grin grin... Dis ur swear carry weight oo. Na hustle d guy dey Na, Abeg no vex
lol the thing really vex me. Na so dem dey do everyday and the site wey dem go redirect person go dey load for like 3minutes.
#i_dey_mad?

4 Likes

Re: OMG 13 Unbelievable Human Beings In The World by SFSNIPER(m): 7:33am On Apr 07, 2017
Wonderful.
Re: OMG 13 Unbelievable Human Beings In The World by wins18(m): 9:10am On Apr 07, 2017
danthommies:
you can never escape it
haba bros, no vex na husstle the guy dey na, this your early morning rant get as e be oo, wetin happen?

3 Likes

Re: OMG 13 Unbelievable Human Beings In The World by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 07, 2017
danthommies:
you can never escape it

On top wetin??

1 Like

Re: OMG 13 Unbelievable Human Beings In The World by Tazdroid(m): 9:28am On Apr 07, 2017
danthommies:
[s]may god punish you for not posting the news in full and redirecting us to another site.
you can never escape it[/s]

Re: OMG 13 Unbelievable Human Beings In The World by Tazdroid(m): 9:29am On Apr 07, 2017
grin

7 Likes

Re: OMG 13 Unbelievable Human Beings In The World by opeyemihendrix: 11:01am On Apr 07, 2017
Lol...the guy no chill @ all

isaacfortune4:

Re: OMG 13 Unbelievable Human Beings In The World by Ajewealth123(m): 11:13am On Apr 07, 2017
danthommies:
you can never escape it
haba this is too much naw. Though these bloggers can be frustrating sometimes but going to this length to curse him is bad

1 Like

Re: OMG 13 Unbelievable Human Beings In The World by Ajewealth123(m): 11:17am On Apr 07, 2017
fortunarld:
OMG can't believe this here are uncommon human beings in the world

No. 15 will distablise your brain

https.//www.earthunveiled.com/2017/03/15-uncommon-human-beings-on-earth.html/
you self wetin dey work you?
How do you expect me to view what will dis-stabilize my brain?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG 13 Unbelievable Human Beings In The World by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
Akin619:

On top wetin??
please are you a blogger? i want you to be helping me do something
Re: OMG 13 Unbelievable Human Beings In The World by fefop: 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
Selling On Your Site Made Easy. Get Fully Functional E-commerce Website (DETAILS)

People's lives are hectic; getting to a bricks and mortar store means taking a sizeable chunk out of their day for a detour.

Whether they're just getting through the door after a 10-hour work day, or getting the shopping done at the crack of dawn before the kids get up, customers appreciate the convenience of online shopping.

eCommerce means you can fit into your customer's busy lives, offering the products they want, when they want them.

Your website is your showroom, where customers can research your product and see all the reasons it is right for them.

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

What we will deploy for your E-commerce website:

• User-friendly interface
• Add, edit & delete products
• Create product categories & sub-categories
• Control item quantities & stock
• Hold sales & display featured items
• Cross sell by displaying related products
• Powerful catalogue search options
• Account Registration & Login
• Password protection of any page
• Search engine compatibility
• Inventory tracking and reporting
• Securely sell documents and software
• Accept credit cards
• Real-time shipping calculations
• View Order Status
• Multiple Shipping Options
• One year web hosting & domain name registration
• Unlimited email addresses
• SEO friendly web pages
• Free technical support for one month
• Free Online Marketing Campaign for 1 week
• Digital Media Marketing Consultancy
• DIY Image upload tutorials
• DIY blog training‎ FREE
• Banner designs created for your use for online Media Campaign

Plus much more

Get PREMIUM E-commerce Website for less than N100k Completed with Secured Online Payment Gateway Integration… We don’t just build a store, we build your business:

Re: OMG 13 Unbelievable Human Beings In The World by akashi01(m): 4:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
danthommies:
you can never escape it
Mehn you just kill the guy

Re: OMG 13 Unbelievable Human Beings In The World by Mayorranking1(m): 11:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
You Said 13, And You Said Number 15. Get A Life! undecided
Re: OMG 13 Unbelievable Human Beings In The World by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
danthommies:
please are you a blogger? i want you to be helping me do something

What
Re: OMG 13 Unbelievable Human Beings In The World by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
Akin619:

What
to be helping me create topics and drive members to the social network in my signature
Re: OMG 13 Unbelievable Human Beings In The World by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 11, 2017
danthommies:
to be helping me create topics and drive members to the social network in my signature

How much will I get??
Re: OMG 13 Unbelievable Human Beings In The World by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 11, 2017
Akin619:

How much will I get??
you'd get nothing....It sounds stupid?
Re: OMG 13 Unbelievable Human Beings In The World by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 11, 2017
danthommies:
you'd get nothing....It sounds stupid?

Go to hell
Re: OMG 13 Unbelievable Human Beings In The World by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 11, 2017
Akin619:

Go to hell
okay!
Re: OMG 13 Unbelievable Human Beings In The World by Beejay1117(m): 7:58am On Apr 11, 2017
Mayorranking1:
You Said 13, And You Said Number 15. Get A Life! undecided

guy I hail you

can you work with my firm?

(1) (Reply)

41-year-old Pregnant Female Teacher Caught Making S*xtapes With Student / Oou Cesap Result Palava / Delta State University Oleh Campus Chat Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.