Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,659 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread - Education (296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread (719197 Views)

University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread / 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (463) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Hipprocrates(m): 12:08am On Nov 17, 2017
Papi112:

Abi ooo
I wrote on Friday it was tough oo
But then I thought it would be the same questions for d next day behold I heard and saw different and a more simpler question on Saturday . most high scorers came from Saturday
Friday was filled with calculation

From this quoted message it as if you think that mbbs aspirants all wrote on Saturday??
Well am a mbbs aspirant I wrote mine on Friday
drop most of the Friday questions you know.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Hipprocrates(m): 12:20am On Nov 17, 2017
How many covering does a mammalian egg have. Fento is equal to what. Which of this is not a noun@possessive b. Abstract c proper. Common. Which of this is the most organised protest . able. The tutorials for UI putme, are they really of help.
How many covering does a mammalian egg have. Fento is equal to what. Which of this is not a noun@possessive b. Abstract c proper. Common. Which of this is the most organised protest . able. The tutorials for UI putme, are they really of help. These are Saturday questions. Friday should just drop theirs.

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Papi112: 1:28am On Nov 17, 2017
Hipprocrates:
How many covering does a mammalian egg have. Fento is equal to what. Which of this is not a noun@possessive b. Abstract c proper. Common. Which of this is the most organised protest . able. The tutorials for UI putme, are they really of help. These are Saturday questions. Friday should just drop theirs.

Sound wave higher than human hearing is called
A. Ultra sonics
B. Super sonic
C. Harmonics
D. High pith
The external reproductive part of a lizard...

Bola and tola ......each other
Loving

Can't really remember Sha solving things...

If 35hz as a tension of 10 and length 2m calculate d tension when frequency is 30hz if length is kept constant.......

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Papi112: 1:35am On Nov 17, 2017
Hipprocrates:

Mammalian egg.. Three
Possessive noun
Fento....10*-15..micro (u)10*-6...nano(n)..10*-9
Euglena
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Bobola07(m): 2:11am On Nov 17, 2017
Dunsin89:
Congrats to those who scaled through the cut-offs of their various departments.
For those who don't, there is no crime in trying again if you have passion for that same course you have always loved. But if you do change of course to UI for other courses such as zoology, mathematics, botany, chemistry etc and you are given admission, it is not possible to pick UI in UTME again say 2018 UTME for your desired course such as Medicine and surgery, dentistry etc except that you plan taking UI admission and choosing another school for your next UTME trial.
Here is an extract of 2017 UI post UTME past question done on Saturday october 21, 2017.
Congrats to these fellas once again
Ajet01, bobola07, muobouy, Pes13, thehistorian, condomsir, rursh, among many others.

Thank you sir
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Dunsin89(m): 2:55am On Nov 17, 2017
CROWNesty:
Please if ui gives me admission and I did not pay their acceptance fee can't I pick them again
Yes you can
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Pes13: 7:43am On Nov 17, 2017
GentlemanAyo:

Are you a funaabite at the moment? What course are you studying?
Colanim student. I really don't want to unravel my identify more than that.

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Pes13: 7:44am On Nov 17, 2017
GentlemanAyo:

Are you a funaabite at the moment? What course are you studying?

Colanim student. I really don't want to unravel my identity more than that.

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by scromatan(m): 10:21am On Nov 17, 2017
pls if i want to use my ond 4 direct entry...,,.would i do 1 year IT.,..pls i need ur answers
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by DrBESTJC(m): 12:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
@ Pes13,

1: You said in one of your posts that "I TOO KNOW stopped me from getting 90% in 2017".
What do you mean by that and how do you think you could have overcame the attitude to have scored the said 90%?

2:You also said in one of your posts that,"If I didn't make it this year,only God will stop me from getting 95% in UI postUME next year".
Please tell me;what would you have done to score 95%(ie. IF YOU HADN'T MADE IT THIS YEAR) next year that you did not do this year?

3: What past questions did you use or recommend? (I am using ONE TIME SUCCESS IN JAMB).

Please sir, don't be angry at the too many questions.....I'm just gathering momentum to smash this nonsense JAMB and UI PostUME next year.

I doff my cap for you.

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ElderlyPerson(m): 1:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
Papi112:

Even though there should be a level of quality maybe different style from same topics

Boss you are talking like this because you have not compared fridays questions to Saturday
I bet some like pes babola etc would finish and be waiting I to could have done d same if it were to be that I wrote on Saturday Naa
But ask Friday mbbs aspirant dey wud tell you how tine was there utmost enemy Kikikii I can still remember dat day... 90 min is a good time but not one with 60% long calculations even if you are fast you still can't beat dat time
This is nothing but the truth... The fact that you enjoyed grace doesn't make you better off others... I sat for my p.utme on Friday and I know the agony the unfriendly and rigorous calculation made us pass through.... I do say it that if the way we read and how accurate we are makes us superior then my rank of superiority with my contemporaries cannot be questioned....
All the same, I strongly believe there is no excuse for failure... The fact that I'm having an aggregate of 66.25 doesn't make someone who had 80.1aggregate a better person than I am...
Hoping to comeback with a full force next year.

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by GentlemanAyo(m): 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
Pes13:

Colanim student. I really don't want to unravel my identify more than that.

No problem bro, I only asked that question because you talked about PHS105 and graduating in about 3 months time. I am aware FUNAAB offers PHS 105, MTS 105 and co to non major students(Agricultural Students)
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by TheHistorian(m): 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
ElderlyPerson:

This is nothing but the truth... The fact that you enjoyed grace doesn't make you better off others... I sat for my p.utme on Friday and I know the agony the unfriendly and rigorous calculation made us pass through.... I do say it that if the way we read and how accurate we are makes us superior then my rank of superiority with my contemporaries cannot be questioned....
All the same, I strongly believe there is no excuse for failure... The fact that I'm having an aggregate of 66.25 doesn't make someone who had 80.1aggregate a better person than I am...
Hoping to comeback with a full force next year.
I like the vibes.

I understand your point - right from your approach to your conclusion and I must astutely commend your sense of perseverance and commitment.We will all fail and fall short of our expectation at some point in life,the ability to persevere through this stage and re-inforce our commitment is the true meaning of SUCCESS.

Don't be discouraged by your performance this year,though the imbalance in question structure glaringly affected you.Pick your pieces,learn from your weaknesses and prepare for the worst.Thank God you have a first hand experience of the whole admission process likewise the examination as this will really boost your preparation ahead of the examination.

Right now,I know how you feel - The regretful rhetorics of I'm SITTING at home for another year,Please don't dwell on that as it might dangerously affect you thus making you feel less of yourself.Look at yourself and admire the abound cognition.Tell it to yourself you are an overcomer.

And Lastly,Please endeavour to make time with God.Seek His merciful face and all things shall work for our own good.

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by keriafe(m): 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
TheHistorian:

The above post is certified accurate,reliable and dependable by me.

I am not a fan of dlc but I know someone currently serving in the north and he did dlc at unical. Except if UI is different. I think they can serve.

All other info I believe are true
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by TheHistorian(m): 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
keriafe:

I am not a fan of dlc but I know someone currently serving in the north and he did dlc at unical. Except if UI is different. I think they can serve.

All other info I believe are true
UNICAL might just be an exemption, bruh.

Who knows?

Besides,It's more like a work-and-learn scheme.If at all it does happen..It will be for a restricted few who has lobbied through the institution's management.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Major0303(m): 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2017
for those who did UI post utme this year, I don't know if calculator is allow and other thing that can be of help to me and other aspirant. Thank you
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nltaliban(m): 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2017
It's Pity no one is talking about Ui at 69 cry cry cry cry cry cry

The first and best

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ElderlyPerson(m): 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
TheHistorian:

I like the vibes.

I understand your point - right from your approach to your conclusion and I must astutely commend your sense of perseverance and commitment.We will all fail and fall short of our expectation at some point in life,the ability to persevere through this stage and re-inforce our commitment is the true meaning of SUCCESS.

Don't be discouraged by your performance this year,though the imbalance in question structure glaringly affected you.Pick your pieces,learn from your weaknesses and prepare for the worst.Thank God you have a first hand experience of the whole admission process likewise the examination as this will really boost your preparation ahead of the examination.

Right now,I know how you feel - The regretful rhetorics of I'm SITTING at home for another year,Please don't dwell on that as it might dangerously affect you thus making you feel less of yourself.Look at yourself and admire the abound cognition.Tell it to yourself you are an overcomer.

And Lastly,Please endeavour to make time with God.Seek His merciful face and all things shall work for our own good.
Bro... Every bit of your word soothes my bothered heart... Hoping to see you contending for SUG president one day.... �

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ISISs(m): 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nltaliban:
It's Pity no one is talking about Ui at 69 cry cry cry cry cry cry

The first and best
Lol bro!!
UI or UNN..(incase I take jamb again even though am optimistic that 291 might still do wonders)
I swear am confused.
I love the cheap rate of UI's school fee buh then, their academic calender kwa.
Advice.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nltaliban(m): 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
ISISs:

Lol bro!!
UI or UNN..(incase I take jamb again even though am optimistic that 291 might still do wonders)
I swear am confused.
Advice.

Am sorry I can't advice you this time cause, I'm way too deep in love with ui to notice her flaws.

I am to blind to notice Ui's slow academic calendar.

But let me say this, ui is very simple to gain admission to, Ui is the most transparent school in Nigeria, all their admission processes are so plain that you can predict their next move, there's limit to long leg in ui, your score decides your fate.

Secondly, Ui doesn't consider catchment area, merit is key.

Thirdly, The pride that accompanies being an alumni or undergraduate of Ui is second to none. Also, Ui has a very good lecturer to students ratio ( better than that of University of Pretoria S.A), ui has experienced lecturers that have done well in their chosen field. And again, Ui's college of medicine is 60+ years shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked you can't compare it to any other university

Bottom line: CHOOSE UI ALREADY

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ISISs(m): 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nltaliban:

Am sorry I can't advice you this time cause, I'm way too deep in love with ui to notice her flaws.

I am to blind to notice Ui's slow academic calendar.

But let me say this, ui is very simple to gain admission to, Ui is the most transparent school in Nigeria, all their admission processes are so plain that you can predict their next move, there's limit to long leg in ui, your score decides your fate.

Secondly, Ui doesn't consider catchment area, merit is key.

Thirdly, The pride that accompanies being an alumni or undergraduate of Ui is second to none. Also, Ui has a very good lecturer to students ratio ( better than that of University of Pretoria S.A), ui has experienced lecturers that have done well in their chosen field. And again, Ui's college of medicine is 60+ years shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked you can't compare it to any other university

Bottom line: CHOOSE UI ALREADY
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nltaliban(m): 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2017
ISISs:

If only Ui can sign me, I'll convince more than half of 2018 jambites to pick ui as first choice.

Vc!! Do the postume calculations about 500,000 candidates multiplied by #2,500 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

We will buy Malibu club as our distance learning centre.

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Papi112: 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
ISISs:

Lol bro!!
I swear am confused.
Advice.

Sir your first jamb??
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nltaliban(m): 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
Papi112:

Sir your first jamb??
nooo
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nltaliban(m): 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
If you passed the cut off mark of your course

You can check your admission status on caps now. Mine just changed to ADMITTED

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Papi112: 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
ISISs:

Sir was this your first jamb
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Papi112: 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nltaliban:
nooo
Number what Sir
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nltaliban(m): 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2017
Papi112:

Number what Sir
why asking please?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ISISs(m): 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
Papi112:

Sir your first jamb??
My first jamb did wat?
Am confused.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ISISs(m): 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nltaliban:

If only Ui can sign me, I'll convince more than half of 2018 jambites to pick ui as first choice.

Vc!! Do the postume calculations about 500,000 candidates multiplied by #2,500 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

We will buy Malibu club as our distance learning centre.
Loolss.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ISISs(m): 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
Papi112:

Sir was this your first jamb
Oooh.. Now I understand u.
Full details would come once I gain admission to medicine, Atleast make me ma get story to post too once I get medicine.

Buh to ur question, no, its not my first.
I got 282 last year.

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Mobuoy19: 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
Finally I get to say my hearty congratulations to the commander in chief of UI OPERATION CROCODILE SMILE See you in UI

PS: Mine hasn't changed lipsrsealed

Nltaliban:
If you passed the cut off mark of your course

You can check your admission status on caps now. Mine just changed to ADMITTED

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (463) (Reply)

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58