Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread - Education (460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread (720304 Views)

University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread / 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
Dkfpaul:
is it possible to cross from education and political science to political science in 200 level

need ur reply ASAP plz

No

you cannot cross from education faculty to any other faculty.. Though,I think it's allowed for one to cross from one department in education faculty to another department within the faculty.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by edwinclark: 7:41am On Aug 04, 2018
EDWIN CLARK UNIVERSITY, KIAGBODO (ESTABLISHED IN MAY, 2015)

2018/2019 ADMISSION INTO EDWIN CLARK UNIVERSITY IS IN PROGRESS

CALL THE ADMISSION OFFICER – 0703 345 6475 (Call, SMS or Whatsapp)

Edwin Clark University is one of the fastest growing private Universities in the South-South region of Nigeria. It is fully residential and the 60th private University in Nigeria. The University commenced academic activities in 2015, following its approval by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The University has a global outlook, located in a serene environment conducive for learning and academic development.

Edwin Clark University is a short motor drive from the cities of Warri or Ughelli, Delta State, Nigeria.

The Motto of Edwin Clark University is Knowledge and Development.

Candidates who chose Edwin Clark University as their first, second or third choice and those who did not choose the University in their 2018 JAMB Form are hereby invited for Admission Screening / Documentation Exercise on any day of the week

AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES BY FACULTIES

FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
School Fees Per Session of two Semesters is N250,000. This excludes Feeding and Acceptance Fee.

B. Agric with options in:
1. Agricultural Economics & Extension
2. Animal Science
3. Crop Science
4. Aquaculture & Fisheries
5. Forestry & Wildlife
6. Hotel Management & Tourism

FACULTY OFLAW
School Fees Per Session of two Semesters is N695,000. This excludes Feeding and Acceptance.

LL.B Law

FACULTY OF HUMANITIES, SOCIAL & MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
School Fees Per Session of two Semesters is N395,000. This excludes Feeding and Acceptance.

1. B.Sc. Accounting
2. B.Sc. Banking & Finance
3. B.Sc. Business Administration
4. B.Sc. Economics
5. B. A. English & Literary Studies
6. B. A. History & International Studies
7. B.Sc. Marketing
8. B.Sc. Mass Communication
9. B.Sc. Political Science
10. B.Sc. Sociology

FACULTY OF SCIENCE
School Fees Per Session of two Semesters is N395,000. This excludes Feeding and Acceptance.
1. B.Sc. Biochemistry
2. B.Sc. Biology
3. B.Sc. Chemistry
4. B.Sc. Computer Science
5. B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
6. B.Sc. Mathematics
7. B.Sc. Microbiology
8. B.Sc. Physics

GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
1. All applicants for degree programmes, irrespective of their University of first choice are required to have sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) as appropriate and scored the minimum cut off mark
2. All applicants for degree programmes are required to have credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalent in as least five subjects which must include English Language and four other subjects as may be specified by each Faculty, Department and JAMB.
3. The five credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings.
4. Candidates awaiting results may apply

Direct Entry admission is available into 200 level in all programmes.

Candidates for Direct Entry are required to obtain JAMB direct entry form and must possess any of the following qualifications:
1. JUPEB/GCE advanced level passes in relevant subjects
2. OND/NCE with minimum grade of lower credit or equivalents.
All Direct Entry candidates, in addition to above, must satisfy the ‘O’ level requirements

METHOD OF PROCESSING APPLICATION FORM
Interested candidates could obtain and process forms for any of the above programmes through any of the following means:
1. By hand at the University campus or at any of the University Liaison Centres
2. By visiting edwinclarkuniversity.edu.ng or www.edwinclarkuniversity.org to download admission form, and submit duly completed forms at the University campus.
3. By visiting edwinclarkuniversity.edu.ng or www.edwinclarkunversity.org to register and fill the online application form.
4. In all cases, duly completed forms are to be submitted with two passport photographs, photocopies of JAMB score slip (for 100 level programme only), ‘O’ level results, credentials for direct entry and screening/documentation fee payments teller of N2,000 from any of the following banks:

Zenith Bank Plc Account No: 1014022279
UBA Account No: 1018657909
GT Bank Account No: 0171183354

2018/2019 ADMISSION INTO ECU FOUNDATION PROGRAMME

Applicants are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into ECU One-Year Foundation programme leading to admission into 200 level in ECU and most Nigeria Universities on successful completion. Students are to pick three relevant subjects from the group below:

Programmes Available Subject Combinations
B.A. English and Literary Studies Government/Literature-in-English/Christian
B. A. History & International Studies Religious Studies Economics/Govt/Literature-in-English
B.Sc. Accounting Business Studies/Accounting/Mathematics
B.Sc. Banking and Finance
B.Sc. Business Administration Mathematics/Accounting/Business Studies
B.Sc. Economics Government/Economics/Mathematics
B.Sc. Sociology Government/Economics/Geography
B.Sc Political Science Literature-in-English/Government/Economics
Business Studies/Economics/Government

B.Sc. Computer Science Physics/Chemistry/Biology
B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
B.Sc. Biochemistry
B.Sc. Mathematics
B.Sc. Microbiology
B.Sc. Physics

CALL THE ADMISSION OFFICER - 0703 345 6475 (Call, SMS or Whatsapp) or visit www.edwinclarkuniversity.org for more details.

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by daylae(m): 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2018
Ajet001:
Hello! To the university of ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 aspirants.
Hope preparations is going on well towards the forthcoming UTME exams

Let's brainstorm here and discuss issues about the admission this year.

feel free to ask any question bothering you.
Thanks..!
hello, I have a bro and he wants to do computer science. He had 204 or 25 points in jamb and needs like 35 points in post utme to beat the cut off mark, can he do change of course now that the post utme form has closed and secondly, what course can he change to so he can change back to computer science?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
daylae:
hello, I have a bro and he wants to do computer science. He had 204 or 25 points in jamb and needs like 35 points in post utme to beat the cut off mark, can he do change of course now that the post utme form has closed and secondly, what course can he change to so he can change back to computer science?

Did he register for the Post UTME?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ChiomaMee: 4:51pm On Aug 12, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

No

you cannot cross from education faculty to any other faculty.. Though,I think it's allowed for one to cross from one department in education faculty to another department within the faculty.

A girl transferred from the faculty of education to the faculty of law and she's a person you probably know. She's quite popular in your faculty.

Another lady transferred from social science to law and she's presently in her 4th year
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2018
ChiomaMee:

A girl transferred from the faculty of education to the faculty of law and she's a person you probably know. She's quite popular in your faculty.

Another lady transferred from social science to law and she's presently in her 4th year

Wow!

But I don't think such things still happen.
Alot has changed over the years.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ChiomaMee: 4:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
Dkfpaul:
is it possible to cross from education and political science to political science in 200 level

need ur reply ASAP plz

Inter faculty crossing is very very possible. Yes, you can.

Although, there are certain criterion you need to meet.

1. A solid CGPA, preferably a first class but the disadvantage of this is that, the dean of your faculty may not be willing to let you go due to your good result. My aunty was denied the chance to cross to MBBS from biochemistry due to the fact that she was the only one with a 2:1.

I also heard about a girl who pleaded with tears to be allowed to cross. She was eventually allowed after someone's intervention.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ChiomaMee: 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
Ajet001:

Wow!

But I don't think such things still happen. Alot has changed over the years.
I'm sure it does. The one that moved from education to law is in her 3rd year.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ChiomaMee: 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
Ajet001:

Wow!

But I don't think such things still happen. Alot has changed over the years.
This year, a good number of people intend crossing from social science to law.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
ChiomaMee:

This year, a good number of people intend crossing from social science to law.

Cool!

I wish them all the best.

Are you done with your exams?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by daylae(m): 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2018
Ajet001:

Did he register for the Post UTME?
yes, he did.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ChiomaMee: 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2018
Ajet001:

Cool!
I wish them all the best.

Are you done with your exams?
Baba, I haven't even started grin
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2018
daylae:
yes, he did.

OK good!

So, did he apply for Computer Science or a different course entirely with the sole aim of crossing?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 12, 2018
ChiomaMee:

Baba, I haven't even started grin

Lol

You've done Ges fa :-/
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by daylae(m): 5:15pm On Aug 12, 2018
Ajet001:

OK good!

So, did he apply for Computer Science or a different course entirely with the sole aim of crossing?
He applied for computer science and thinking of crossing to a less competitive course.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ChiomaMee: 5:16pm On Aug 12, 2018
Ajet001:

Lol
You've done Ges fa :-/
That's not the real exam grin
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
daylae:
He applied for computer science and thinking of crossing to a less competitive course.
OK now I get.

The best he can do is to prepare very well for the post UTME as he might meet the cut off mark if he score so high.
If otherwise the School will release list of available courses to change to after the cut off mark has been released.

I wish him all the best.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2018
ChiomaMee:

That's not the real exam grin

You should have papers this week then,
I have two
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Dkfpaul(m): 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2018
ChiomaMee:

Inter faculty crossing is very very possible. Yes, you can.

Although, there are certain criterion you need to meet.

1. A solid CGPA, preferably a first class but the disadvantage of this is that, the dean of your faculty may not be willing to let you go due to your good result. My aunty was denied the chance to cross to MBBS from biochemistry due to the fact that she was the only one with a 2:1.

I also heard about a girl who pleaded with tears to be allowed to cross. She was eventually allowed after someone's intervention.
thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by daylae(m): 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
Ajet001:

OK now I get.

The best he can do is to prepare very well for the post UTME as he might meet the cut off mark if he score so high.
If otherwise the School will release list of available courses to change to after the cut off mark has been released.

I wish him all the best.
alright, thanks.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ChiomaMee: 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
Ajet001:

You should have papers this week then, I have two
I have four
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
ChiomaMee:

I have four

And that was how you abandoned your dairy.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 8:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
ChiomaMee:

The info contains in ur last paragraph is true but I was hypnotized by ur first paragraph!

Who is the lady?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ChiomaMee: 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
RB007:

And that was how you abandoned your dairy.

grin no vex

Sincerely, it's nice that someone looks forward to my diary update. *Runs to the diary section*
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ChiomaMee: 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

The info contains in ur last paragraph is true but I was hypnotized by ur first paragraph!

Who is the lady?

Not telling
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
ChiomaMee:

grin no vex

Sincerely, it's nice that someone looks forward to my diary update. *Runs to the diary section*

Hope you're jacking well enough cheesy Queens and Idia occupants don't Jack undecided
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ChiomaMee: 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
RB007:

Hope you're jacking well enough cheesy Queens and Idia occupants don't Jack undecided

With the things I've been seeing, Idia'ites are the TDB and MTN queens
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
ChiomaMee:

With the things I've been seeing, Idia'ites are the TDB and MTN queens

Some of them are just going there for "going sake" . Doing several TDB's doesn't guarantee success. Some even go there for hookups undecided . Reminiscing.... Faculty of Arts, Education e.t.c
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ChiomaMee: 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
RB007:

Some of them are just going there for "going sake" . Doing several TDB's doesn't guarantee success. Some even go there for hookups undecided . Reminiscing.... Faculty of Arts, Education e.t.c

grin I heard non-law students have been banned from using the law faculty for TDB as they were misusing the place. Someone said c*ndoms were found in the LLT shocked

Art thou a Ui'ite??

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
ChiomaMee:

grin I heard non-law students have been banned from using the law faculty for TDB as they were misusing the place. Someone said c*ndoms were found in the LLT shocked

Art thou a Ui'ite??

I'm less surprised grin PostGraduate
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ChiomaMee: 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
RB007:

I'm less surprised grin PostGraduate

Abdusallam Abubakar?? Tafawa Balewa?? Awo??
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
ChiomaMee:

Abdusallam Abubakar?? Tafawa Balewa?? Awo??

I reside off camp

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (Reply)

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.