Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 (49953 Views)

Ocean Deep Drilling ESV Nigeria Limited Engineer Trainee Program 2017/2018 / Apply For The Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Management Trainee Program 2017 / Ncdmb/samsung Heavy Industries Welding Training Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by CallofDuty(m): 6:20pm On May 11, 2017
well..this is Lagos state Govt we are talking about...state IGR na Gbagaun!!!. am optimistic that we can still be retained cos this is kind of a pilot scheme..and besides in ur assigned work place,u won't go and be lazy naa..u go won show urself mk dem retain u..let's be hopeful..this was how Npower scheme started..like play like play..it paid...as for the Lacasera abi na lasrra..it only took me 10mins to get mine..walk into the closest LCDA with any 9ja id and Eko NEPA bill ..

1 Like

Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by octopusfreaky(f): 6:39pm On May 11, 2017
CallofDuty:
well..this is Lagos state Govt we are talking about...state IGR na Gbagaun!!!. am optimistic that we can still be retained cos this is kind of a pilot scheme..and besides in ur assigned work place,u won't go and be lazy naa..u go won show urself mk dem retain u..let's be hopeful..this was how Npower scheme started..like play like play..it paid...as for the Lacasera abi na lasrra..it only took me 10mins to get mine..walk into the closest LCDA with any 9ja id and Eko NEPA bill ..
Lol, Lacasera ke, have u bn interviewed?
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by jfadebowale: 6:40pm On May 11, 2017
wi5dom:

thanks sir.

No need to go niyen.... 3months with a certificate to let go and face something else.

Why? Please go tomorrow or call to reschedule your interview
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Qesta: 6:40pm On May 11, 2017
jfadebowale:

Yes, Thats the first thing they ask you once you face the interviewer.

Hello
Pls did you know maybe they disqualified base on the minimum requirements of one yr after NYSC. Am just 7 months.
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by CallofDuty(m): 6:42pm On May 11, 2017
octopusfreaky:
Lol, Lacasera ke, have u bn interviewed?
no dear..it will be 2moro..my only challenge na wetin I wan tell dem say I been de do for one year.. grin..
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by jfadebowale: 6:42pm On May 11, 2017
Qesta:

Hello
Pls did you know maybe they disqualified base on the minimum requirements of one yr after NYSC. Am just 7 months.
I don't know
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by jfadebowale: 6:43pm On May 11, 2017
CallofDuty:
no dear..it will be 2moro..my only challenge na wetin I wan tell dem say I been de do for one year.. grin..
You must have smth to say. Cos they will ask u what ve u been doing from nysc pop till date
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by CallofDuty(m): 6:46pm On May 11, 2017
no harm in tryn @ Qesta..pls for those that went..how did u answer the question what have u been doing for the past one year..?..obviously no one has been idle..na just to drop tactical answer..for me youthful exuberance just de make me due travel upandan niyen..came into lag as at January..
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by octopusfreaky(f): 7:00pm On May 11, 2017
CallofDuty:
ok, wish u success.

1 Like

Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 11, 2017
CallofDuty:

That one na small thing... what about the other questions
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by wi5dom(m): 7:33pm On May 11, 2017
jfadebowale:

Why? Please go tomorrow or call to reschedule your interview

I am just a month old of post NYSC.that's the main reason I am turning it down before they down me down due to that fact.
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by wi5dom(m): 7:36pm On May 11, 2017
I hope they will give stipends sha to those that will be selected since it is like LSYSC- Lagos State Youth Serving Corps cheesy
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by wi5dom(m): 7:37pm On May 11, 2017
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by yorex2011: 8:15pm On May 11, 2017
CallofDuty:
Lol @ lacasera
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by djeuneur: 8:34pm On May 11, 2017
how does the lassra certificate look like? And where can it be obtained?
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by wi5dom(m): 10:45pm On May 11, 2017
djeuneur:
how does the lassra certificate look like? And where can it be obtained?

I don't know how it looks like. but to obtain it, Click the link below to know where you can get it

http://www.lagosresidents.gov.ng/centres/
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by djeuneur: 11:09pm On May 11, 2017
wi5dom:

I don't know how it looks like. but to obtain it, Click the link below to know where you can get it

http://www.lagosresidents.gov.ng/centres/

Thanks. Located the nearest.
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by wi5dom(m): 2:43am On May 12, 2017
djeuneur:

Thanks. Located the nearest.
You are welcome
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by HonOlagrace: 1:55pm On May 12, 2017
My Questions pls... Would appreciate of I can get an answer ASAP as my interview is tomorrow morning (9am)
1. Pls.for those that ve gone for the interview, can you pls hint us on the likely interview questions?
2. And op there was not much paparazzi bout the one(1)yr Nysc status cox mine is 7 months?
3. And bout the photocopies, did they collect any;make person know number of photocopies to make?!
4. Is it SSCE certificate or WAEC result?! Thanks.
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by HonOlagrace: 2:05pm On May 12, 2017
sirbiolee:

if you can c Ajah Bus from Ogudu or you enter Obanlede Bus.. frm Obalende enter Bus going Ajah and you Tell d driver dat u r drop in at Lekki Phase 1

Thanks alot
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by HonOlagrace: 2:06pm On May 12, 2017
jfadebowale:

From ogudu, get bus to ojota. Board brt from ojota to CMS. From Cms get a bus to lekki phase 1. Its #200. From lekki bus stop, cross over using the pedestrian bridge. Walk into leeki peninsula gate. Walk down or get a bike/bus to prince adelowo junction. Walk down to NO 5.

Thanks alot
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by octopusfreaky(f): 3:41pm On May 12, 2017
CallofDuty:
Interviews are rolling out from mactay group..
Did u later go dre and how was it?
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by djeuneur: 4:40pm On May 12, 2017
Apparently there's nothing like LASSRA certificate. Been to several LASSRA offices and they have never heard of it. I want to believe they mean the LASSRA ID card (Temporary/Permanent).
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by HonOlagrace: 5:36pm On May 12, 2017
djeuneur:
Apparently there's nothing like LASSRA certificate. Been to several LASSRA offices and they have never heard of it. I want to believe they mean the LASSRA ID card (Temporary/Permanent).

It's not Lassra certificate, its Lassra ID card(it contains your full name, picture, date of birth, LGA nd Lassra reg no)
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by djeuneur: 5:53pm On May 12, 2017
HonOlagrace:

It's not Lassra certificate, its Lassra ID card(it contains your full name, picture, date of birth, LGA nd Lassra reg no)

So what is this?

Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by CallofDuty(m): 6:07pm On May 12, 2017
grin
octopusfreaky:
Did u later go dre and how was it?
yeah..I went for the invite.. for now.. they are still collecting our data which will may end today or may still continue next week as d case may be..the truth is that that was not an interview IMO.lolz..naa just to see ur face..and take ur details...I feel another round of interview or test will be carried out...who knows let's keep our fingers croxxed!!
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by sirbiolee(m): 6:20pm On May 12, 2017
Any1 participate in Digital Training for Youth Empowerment here..?
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Obinna101: 6:45pm On May 12, 2017
CallofDuty:
grin yeah..I went for the invite.. for now.. they are still collecting our data which will may end today or may still continue next week as d case may be..the truth is that that was not an interview IMO.lolz..naa just to see ur face..and take ur details...I feel another round of interview or test will be carried out...who knows let's keep our fingers croxxed!!
the next stage, if u are shortlisted, is an aptitude test. It is a paid internship and u might be retained if u perform well.

1 Like

Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 12, 2017
Obinna101:
the next stage, if u are shortlisted, is an aptitude test. It is a paid internship and u might be retained if u perform well.

how did you know this I was told interview because at the end of the form we filled, they were to rate us between A to E, they probably scored us today with a criteria that we are ignorant of....
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by tunddy(m): 8:26pm On May 12, 2017
Pls how do they notify successful applicant that will come 4 the interview??....is it through the email or what ??
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by yorex2011: 8:38pm On May 12, 2017
Obinna101:
How did you know this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D / N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon / Paid Super-Moderator Who Updates The Home Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.