Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,666 members, 7,801,923 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 (49948 Views)

Ocean Deep Drilling ESV Nigeria Limited Engineer Trainee Program 2017/2018 / Apply For The Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Management Trainee Program 2017 / Ncdmb/samsung Heavy Industries Welding Training Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Biodunkuye(f): 5:52am On May 15, 2017
Pls how do I locate no 5 Prince adelowo off Admiralty way lekki phase1.thank
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Biodunkuye(f): 5:55am On May 15, 2017
From oshodi
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by yorex2011: 6:54am On May 15, 2017
Biodunkuye:
From oshodi
Take a bus to lekki/ajah

Stop at lekki phasr one roundabout.

Cross to the other side via the pedestrian bridge. Then walk back as if your going back to the roundabout. You'd see the entrance of phase1. You can take a bike from there

1 Like

Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by cornelin(m): 7:18am On May 15, 2017
yorex2011:

Take a bus to lekki/ajah

Stop at lekki phasr one roundabout.

Cross to the other side via the pedestrian bridge. Then walk back as if your going back to the roundabout. You'd see the entrance of phase1. You can take a bike from there

I need help here please. I applied and got the invite but my problem is I don't have NYSC certificate as I will be going for service later this year (batch B). I don't want to stay at home till service time that was why I applied. I don't know if I should go for the interview as I don't want to be rejected based on the cert. Please, I need your advice.
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by cornelin(m): 7:20am On May 15, 2017
CallofDuty:
Interviews are rolling out from mactay group..

I need help here please. I applied and got the invite but my problem is I don't have NYSC certificate as I will be going for service later this year (batch B). I don't want to stay at home till service time that was why I applied. I don't know if I should go for the interview as I don't want to be rejected based on the cert. Please, I need your advice.
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Obinna101: 7:38am On May 15, 2017
cornelin:

......not trying to discourage you, but it was clearly stated in the mail invite to come with ur nysc cert. My advise is for u to call that number attached to the mail u were sent, to clear ur doubts so as not to waste time and t-fare,

1 Like

Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Nobody: 9:11am On May 15, 2017
What were the questions asked for those who attended ooo. I'm going there today and I don't like surprises
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by CallofDuty(m): 11:04am On May 15, 2017
cornelin:

Brother..Dont bother wasting ur resources on this..Complete your service 1st man...I dont thing u are eligible for the internship Program..Wish u all the best in your future endeavors...lolz...I wan begin de form one kind ogbonge HR now. grin grin grin
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by sirbiolee(m): 11:48am On May 15, 2017
CallofDuty:
Brother..Dont bother wasting ur resources on this..Complete your service 1st man...I dont thing u are eligible for the internship Program..Wish u all the best in your future endeavors...lolz...I wan begin de form one kind ogbonge HR now. grin grin grin

Naxo.. Na we get here even dat i missed the interview..

I hope the internship program go make sense sha
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by charlyazods(m): 12:00pm On May 15, 2017
Massive Recruitment Vacancy For Offline Sales Agents

Our client is one of the largest Internet companies in West Africa with offices in Lagos, London, New York and Johannesburg. They are a well-funded, Venture Capital backed internet business. This company has been featured in publications such as CNN, CNBC Africa, BBC, NY Times, Variety, Financial Times, Economist, The Sunday Times, The Times, Forbes, Techcrunch and many others. They now have openings for Offline Sales Agents in various locations in Lagos.

Locations include:

Ikeja
Victoria Island
Surulere
Lekki (PH1)
Festac
Isolo/Okota
Lagos Island
Yaba
Aguda/Orile
Omole/Ojodu
Ajah
Maryland
Trade Fair/Alaba
Iyana Ipaja/Idimu

Key Responsibilities

Sell IROKOTV subscription from their designated Kiosk and within its environs
Identify opportunities for corporate sales and new market frontiers for agent to explore and market IROKOTV
Provide customer service to existing subscribers
Receive cash on behalf of IROKOTV for new subscriptions, and remit to IROKOTV bank accounts provided
Market IROKOTV and create awareness around the kiosks

Key Requirements

Should have previously worked - or have an understanding - of sales/ target driving job.
Should be of high integrity, and have guarantors and references that are verifiable (as agents will be dealing with cash).
Candidates should be confident, outspoken and able to convince customers to subscribe to IROKOTV..
Candidate should live close enough to locations were there are kiosks/ vacancies to ensure successful candidates are able to easily commute to and from work.
Preferably, candidate will have a functioning Android phone - in some cases, the company can issue the candidate a phone, subject to having a comfortable level of assurance from the candidates guarantor

Other Information

Contract Length: 3 months (with the option for renewal, based on performance)
Career Growth: Offline Sales Agent > Team Lead > Sales Coordinator
Salary: 25,000 Per month Basic
On Target Earning: 40,000 – 60,000 per month

Applications can be submitted using the link below

http://myjobsinnigeria..com/2017/05/massive-recruitment-job-vacancy-offline.html

Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Dainty09(f): 12:30pm On May 15, 2017
Thanks for the update, my interview is scheduled for Wednesday.

1 Like

Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by jonath0012(m): 7:23pm On May 15, 2017
Wanna appreciate the following guys for their encouragement and support: Obinna101, ymee, djeuneur and kunle106. I was able to make it to the venue with my Lassra certificate though it was not easy. got to Lagos Island as early as 8:00am and waited, for the lassra official untill 10:30 am. i managed to get to the venue around 12:00pm even though i was scheduled for 10:00am...
For those who missed theirs, they can still go with another batch.
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Kunle106(m): 8:56pm On May 15, 2017
You are welcome @jonath0012
I hope it went well. All the best
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by sirbiolee(m): 8:59pm On May 15, 2017
jonath0012:
Wanna appreciate the following guys for their encouragement and support: Obinna101, ymee, djeuneur and kunle106. I was able to make it to the venue with my Lassra certificate though it was not easy. got to Lagos Island as early as 8:00am and waited, for the lassra official untill 10:30 am. i managed to get to the venue around 12:00pm even though i was scheduled for 10:00am...

I still get hope be that.. Do you knw the deadline date for the interview..?bcuz 'm not in lag rite now..
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Bamidele539: 9:25pm On May 15, 2017
jonath0012:

kudos to you bro!!!!

lets pray things turns out good as expected for us all, hope you were able to respond to their questions promptly?

Is there anyone who asked or make an enquiry when likely should we be expecting a feedback from from them
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by djeuneur: 10:47pm On May 15, 2017
jonath0012:

You're welcome. Good luck and God bless you.
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by fowosh: 8:56am On May 16, 2017
its happening here live @mac tey consulting... details coming soon
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by fowosh: 9:09am On May 16, 2017
fowosh:
its happening here live @mac tey consulting... details coming soon

1 Like

Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by sulemontar(m): 11:16am On May 16, 2017
Mehn!!!! Av not receive message from mac tay...I pray is in batches
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by fowosh: 11:59am On May 16, 2017
MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE INTERVIEWER @Mactey today
.......the first question he asked was where is ur lassra cert?..I gave it to him in which he quickly checked it online to c if it's a valid one or not....after confirming DAT its a genuine one..he asked me wat post am I applying for, why am I applying for d post, if they should put me amidst those who are professional in DAT field, will I b able to flow with dem?....den we later discussed about my course of study...cos I studied wildlife.....DAT was all....

2 Likes

Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by bmraji: 2:23pm On May 16, 2017
fowosh:
MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE INTERVIEWER @Mactey today
.......the first question he asked was where is ur lassra cert?..I gave it to him in which he quickly checked it online to c if it's a valid one or not....after confirming DAT its a genuine one..he asked me wat post am I applying for, why am I applying for d post, if they should put me amidst those who are professional in DAT field, will I b able to flow with dem?....den we later discussed about my course of study...cos I studied wildlife.....DAT was all....

Am fresh out of service 1month with the criteria of min of 1 year post nysc pls did dey screen your nysc cert and is it worth going for.
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by tunddy(m): 2:47pm On May 16, 2017
I have not received any message too....please is it by batches or by what ?
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by bmraji: 3:01pm On May 16, 2017
Pls does whom have done their interview did you submit copies of the doc we are required to come along with.
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by fowosh: 3:21pm On May 16, 2017
bmraji:

Am fresh out of service 1month with the criteria of min of 1 year post nysc pls did dey screen your nysc cert and is it worth going for.
d man just asked me ...and I told him it was last month....tho e didn't show any adverse reaction as regards dat .........many pple I saw there too just finished.
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by abisolaarshow(f): 3:40pm On May 16, 2017
....den we later discussed about my course of study...cos I studied wildlife.....DAT was all.... [/quote]

@fowosh Hi, thanks for the info, I studied wildlife too and i finished service in 2012 . Do u think i stand a chance?
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by solidocis: 4:39pm On May 16, 2017
jonath0012:
Hey guys, I will be rounding off my master in UI by July and have just been mailed for interview on Monday. But the itch here is I don't have the Lassra ID and i don't think i will be able to get it before the scheduled date. Obviously, I just entered any number and i got registered.. Please, do you advice i go on Monday, or should not bother myself... thanks
plz did u went for d interview as scheduled and wat was there take since u dnt have ur postgraduate certificate yet.
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by sirbiolee(m): 4:39pm On May 16, 2017
abisolaarshow:
....den we later discussed about my course of study...cos I studied wildlife.....DAT was all....

@fowosh Hi, thanks for the info, I studied wildlife too and i finished service in 2012 . Do u think i stand a chance?

Try ur luck bcuz anytin can happen but mind you what they stated is dat.. "Graduate Internship Program". It is a 3 month paid Internship Scheme for graduates who have been unemployed for a minimum of 1 year after National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by sirbiolee(m): 4:42pm On May 16, 2017
solidocis:
plz did u went for d interview as scheduled and wat was there take since u dnt have ur postgraduate certificate yet.

First degree certificate cover it...
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by pava: 5:10pm On May 16, 2017
Please how do i get to the Lekki Centre for the Interview from Iyana Ipaja? Thanks in advance.
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by yorex2011: 5:51pm On May 16, 2017
[quote author=fowosh post=56565977][/quote]
Lolz.. Seriously dude you took a picture grin grin
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by solidocis: 6:01pm On May 16, 2017
Does that mean dt after 3 month certificate, d internship is over? Plz.
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by LaoluQ(m): 7:10pm On May 16, 2017
pava:
Please how do i get to the Lekki Centre for the Interview from Iyana Ipaja? Thanks in advance.

u will find ajah bus at iyana ipaja, white buses. close to the taxi park. u will get down at lekki phase one. from the bus-stop, cross to the other side using the bridge, walk towards the roundabout and turn to your right where u will see the lekki peninsula est or so. enter the est and take a bike or bus to mactay house.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D / N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon / Top 5 Nigerian Construction Companies To Work For.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.