Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,377 members, 7,800,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 (49944 Views)

Ocean Deep Drilling ESV Nigeria Limited Engineer Trainee Program 2017/2018 / Apply For The Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Management Trainee Program 2017 / Ncdmb/samsung Heavy Industries Welding Training Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by sirbiolee(m): 7:36pm On May 16, 2017
solidocis:
Does that mean dt after 3 month certificate, d internship is over? Plz.

lols.. Yes Ooo..

1. The program will create an opportunity for Corporate Organisations to access best talents...

2. The candidates who meet the criteria will be deployed to corporate organisations registered under the scheme..
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by LeemahT(f): 7:39pm On May 16, 2017
I can't recall the post I applied for and I av interview with them tomorrow. Can anyone help with the posts that were advertised?
fowosh:
MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE INTERVIEWER @Mactey today
.......the first question he asked was where is ur lassra cert?..I gave it to him in which he quickly checked it online to c if it's a valid one or not....after confirming DAT its a genuine one..he asked me wat post am I applying for, why am I applying for d post, if they should put me amidst those who are professional in DAT field, will I b able to flow with dem?....den we later discussed about my course of study...cos I studied wildlife.....DAT was all....
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Tee24: 8:04pm On May 16, 2017
thanks for the info. The position is an internship position right? plus do you know if that is how it went for everyone?
fowosh:
.......the first question he asked was where is ur lassra cert?..I gave it to him in which he quickly checked it online to c if it's a valid one or not....after confirming DAT its a genuine one..he asked me wat post am I applying for, why am I applying for d post, if they should put me amidst those who are professional in DAT field, will I b able to flow with dem?....den we later discussed about my course of study...cos I studied wildlife.....DAT was all....
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by fowosh: 9:39pm On May 16, 2017
abisolaarshow:
....den we later discussed about my course of study...cos I studied wildlife.....DAT was all....

@fowosh Hi, thanks for the info, I studied wildlife too and i finished service in 2012 . Do u think i stand a chance?

sure now.....its open wide for every one....nobody should discourage anybody...nobody knws wat those guys want till now...there is no sin in trying

1 Like

Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by fowosh: 9:53pm On May 16, 2017
bmraji:
Pls does whom have done their interview did you submit copies of the doc we are required to come along with.
yes...photocopies of ur documents
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by sulemontar(m): 6:19am On May 17, 2017
Pls house, have not receive invite from mactay....i registered April 8...just want to no if any1 that registered April 8 has gotten invite from mactay

Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by HonOlagrace: 8:35am On May 17, 2017
sulemontar:
Pls house, have not receive invite from mactay....i registered April 8...just want to no if any1 that registered April 8 has gotten invite from mactay

If this is the mail you got, dat means you didn't register for the Graduate Internship. The Graduate Internship reg was done by AssisToHire.... The one you registered for is Employability trust fund.
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by pava: 9:01am On May 17, 2017
Thank you
LaoluQ:

u will find ajah bus at iyana ipaja, white buses. close to the taxi park. u will get down at lekki phase one. from the bus-stop, cross to the other side using the bridge, walk towards the roundabout and turn to your right where u will see the lekki peninsula est or so. enter the est and take a bike or bus to mactay house.
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by fowosh: 9:05am On May 17, 2017
LeemahT:
I can't recall the post I applied for and I av interview with them tomorrow. Can anyone help with the posts that were advertised?
don't worry about DAT one....
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by yembabs231(m): 11:07am On May 17, 2017
Can they accept statement of result for O'level? i made some corrections on date of birth on the certificate and the last time i checked, it was not ready.... those that have attended the interview shld please respond ASAP. Thanks
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Biodunkuye(f): 10:31pm On May 17, 2017
fowosh:
Similar questions I was asked.i was asked if I ve done a volunteer job before n if I can do one.
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Biodunkuye(f): 10:33pm On May 17, 2017
[quote author=fowosh post=56565977][/quote]
Is this Mactay,its different from where we stayed
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by sirbiolee(m): 11:35pm On May 17, 2017
Biodunkuye:

Similar questions I was asked.i was asked if I ve done a volunteer job before n if I can do one.

Volunteer job so that means not everybody will get paid from this programs.. weldone sir
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by abisolaarshow(f): 6:02am On May 18, 2017
There were several interviewers. You will be sent to face one of them. I was asked if i had done a volunteer job before and if i wouldn't mind to do one. I was also asked about how to capture chimpanzees that has escaped from a zoo in to a school premises (based on the course i studied in school).

I'm afraid i didn't do so well. Not sure what actually happened , but I can only hope now.
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by sirbiolee(m): 6:13am On May 18, 2017
abisolaarshow:
There were several interviewers. You will be sent to face one of them. I was asked if i had done a volunteer job before and if i wouldn't mind to do one. I was also asked about how to capture chimpanzees that has escaped from a zoo in to a school premises (based on the course i studied in school).

I'm afraid i didn't do so well. Not sure what actually happened , but I can only hope now.

Abisola u don enter ds one...lol #God will do wonder..
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by abisolaarshow(f): 6:43am On May 18, 2017
sirbiolee:

Abisola u don enter ds one...lol #God will do wonder..
Amen o. Thanks jare. Brother mi
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by sirbiolee(m): 8:03am On May 18, 2017
abisolaarshow:

Amen o. Thanks jare. Brother mi
No mention Oga Madam..
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by queenethbe(f): 10:50am On May 18, 2017
I did mine on Monday and it was totally different from what I am seeing..maybe naa mood I don't knw. For everyone that went on monday especially within 11 to 2(because I don't knw wt might happened afterwards). The interviewer only asked "may I meet you" I started introducing myself. He asked for my doc, while going through the doc he told me to continue (shoo) I had to keep introducing myself o. That was all. He said dey will get bck to me. It was like dt for everyone in dt section. They just want to collect doc. Each person didn't use up to 3 minutes.

2 Likes

Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by HonOlagrace: 11:40am On May 18, 2017
queenethbe:
I did mine on Monday and it was totally different from what I am seeing..maybe naa mood I don't knw. For everyone that went on monday especially within 11 to 2(because I don't knw wt might happened afterwards). The interviewer only asked "may I meet you" I started introducing myself. He asked for my doc, while going through the doc he told me to continue (shoo) I had to keep introducing myself o. That was all. He said dey will get bck to me. It was like dt for everyone in dt section. They just want to collect doc. Each person didn't use up to 3 minutes.

Exactly the same way I was interviewed on Saturday. When the man said that will be all, I was like ehn?! #seriously. The man just asked me to introduce myself, ask for my doc nd confirmed d Lassra reg no on dia site.... And that was all.
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by CallofDuty(m): 12:47pm On May 18, 2017
HonOlagrace:

Exactly the same way I was interviewed on Saturday. When the man said that will be all, I was like ehn?! #seriously. The man just asked me to introduce myself, ask for my doc nd confirmed d Lassra reg no on dia site.... And that was all.
oya yorex2011 come and be going.. cool cool cool cool ur blood too de hot!!!!..
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by sirbiolee(m): 12:49pm On May 18, 2017
HonOlagrace:

Maybe u guys r Lagosian cuz d wud favour dia omo ibile Dan others..
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by abisolaarshow(f): 1:22pm On May 18, 2017
sirbiolee:

Maybe u guys r Lagosian cuz d wud favour dia omo ibile Dan others..
I'm a lagosian o . they didn't even ask for that info
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by sulemontar(m): 2:00pm On May 18, 2017
All d people going for interview...is it people that register on assistohire website or LSETF
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by sirbiolee(m): 3:27pm On May 18, 2017
abisolaarshow:

I'm a lagosian o . they didn't even ask for that info
Hmmm.. you try nah but wait wch part of lag are u from..?
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by sirbiolee(m): 3:29pm On May 18, 2017
sulemontar:
All d people going for interview...is it people that register on assistohire website or LSETF

I registered both n i got invitation for d interview..
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by sulemontar(m): 4:01pm On May 18, 2017
sirbiolee:

Mehn I registered only on LSTEF....i just pray make dem call me sha
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by HonOlagrace: 4:24pm On May 18, 2017
sulemontar:

The Graduate Internship invite is for those that registered on AssisToHire
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by sirbiolee(m): 5:36pm On May 18, 2017
HonOlagrace:

The Graduate Internship invite is for those that registered on AssisToHire

Don't spoil his mood jhor.. and how sure r u?
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by adekunleme(m): 5:51pm On May 18, 2017
queenethbe:

same with me too, I didn't even use up to 2mins. just to introduce mysef, lobatan.

I guessed it is just credentials interview.
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by adekunleme(m): 5:53pm On May 18, 2017
sirbiolee:

same too, I registered on both and I got invitation, LSTF was just bouncing back, not delivered.
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by uyoboi: 5:57pm On May 18, 2017
My interview is tomorrow by 3pm. Any new thing to expect?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D / N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon / Top 5 Nigerian Construction Companies To Work For.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.