Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,232 members, 7,780,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:26 PM

Are You Hearing Bombing In Gra Ikeja? - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Are You Hearing Bombing In Gra Ikeja? (1679 Views)

Olajumoke's Best Customer Reacts After Hearing Of Her Fame,see What He Did!! / When Your Boss Volunteers You For Next Suicide Bombing / That Awkward Moment When Someone Nominate You For The Next Suicide Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Hearing Bombing In Gra Ikeja? by skfa1: 11:16pm On Dec 28, 2009
Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh  angry   angry   angry

This thread is boring

*Jumps the fence to romance land*  cheesy   cheesy
Re: Are You Hearing Bombing In Gra Ikeja? by bombsquad(m): 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2009
reality too grim for you to accept. . .i understand
Re: Are You Hearing Bombing In Gra Ikeja? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2009
Are you sure he hasnt gone to bed?
Re: Are You Hearing Bombing In Gra Ikeja? by blacksta(m): 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2009
Another madman on the loose
Re: Are You Hearing Bombing In Gra Ikeja? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2009
Yes from yaba
Re: Are You Hearing Bombing In Gra Ikeja? by skfa1: 11:37pm On Dec 28, 2009
bombsquad:

reality too grim for you to accept. . .i understand

Come on man, can u shut up and sit down angry angry angry

Whats the reality there when nobody can hear the sound of the bomb in Ikeje, YOU tell me the reality now.

You better wake up man from ya slumber

*Anyways i still jump my fence to romance land* cheesy
Re: Are You Hearing Bombing In Gra Ikeja? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 28, 2009
This guy has some guts and i'm thinking it might be that butt-wipe hiding under this id.
Re: Are You Hearing Bombing In Gra Ikeja? by bombsquad(m): 11:48pm On Dec 28, 2009
to be honest. . .i was hearing bombs >> not anymore though. . however,i was highly disappointed with the remarks given here . .it appears most people on this forum are politicians and are shaken by the mere thought of a military return. .it makes me laugh. .please,the politicians among you should do your best and be prayerful. . .the lord is your strength

and the non-politicians that are here should pray the politicians do their job so we dont go back to FELLOW NIGERIANS. no more horsewhips and oppression

GOD HELP US.

(1) (2)

The Taxi Driver And The Prostitute / Big Deal: / Wetin U Sabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.