Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:11 AM

JAMB Holds Mock UTME Exams Tomorrow - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Holds Mock UTME Exams Tomorrow (15617 Views)

JAMB Gives Update On 2019 UTME Exams Process, Results / JAMB Shifts 2019 UTME Exams / UTME: JAMB To Save N5bn From CBT; Holds Mock Exam On Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Holds Mock UTME Exams Tomorrow by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
skarz:
what will happen to those that haven't registered
They wont do the mock exam. Jamb board are looking so strict this year.
Re: JAMB Holds Mock UTME Exams Tomorrow by nothingmega122(m): 3:07pm On Apr 07, 2017
THE MOCK IS OPTIONAL RIGHT
Re: JAMB Holds Mock UTME Exams Tomorrow by mapet: 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2017
michaelwilli:
When a lot of candidates have not registered. The registration process is unnecessary stressful. The stress outweighs the benefit if at all there is any benefit.

Been having invalid pin since. Besides I heard if you want to apply for direct entry, you shouldn't write jamb, na true?

The bolded statement of yours turns logic upside down. More like saying the stress outweighs your future!!!
Re: JAMB Holds Mock UTME Exams Tomorrow by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
pls my bro just got his mock jamb details on his email today but he has not paid for the mock exam. please how can he pay because tomoro is d exam day?
Re: JAMB Holds Mock UTME Exams Tomorrow by bhankymyk(m): 4:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
Izraelite:

not working. Smh
100% working check my page on Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/3584987/ bhankymyk-data-services
Re: JAMB Holds Mock UTME Exams Tomorrow by tebiz: 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
You need this

Re: JAMB Holds Mock UTME Exams Tomorrow by nwaobitex: 7:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
Pls I wanted to check my mock details but it said no record found. Pls what do I do cry
Re: JAMB Holds Mock UTME Exams Tomorrow by uceeov: 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
matex97:
pls my bro just got his mock jamb details on his email today but he has not paid for the mock exam. please how can he pay because tomoro is d exam day?
pls how did you get the details?
Re: JAMB Holds Mock UTME Exams Tomorrow by uceeov: 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2017
I've been waiting for the mock details in my email since yesterday..I can't also login into my jamb portal
Re: JAMB Holds Mock UTME Exams Tomorrow by akigbemaru: 1:09am On Apr 08, 2017
Mock is useless.
Re: JAMB Holds Mock UTME Exams Tomorrow by michaelwilli(m): 8:14pm On Apr 08, 2017
mapet:

The bolded statement of yours turns logic upside down. More like saying the stress outweighs your future!!!
U sef think befor u talk na.
D motive behind jamb adopting dis useless measures, is to curb corruption in their own mind, in terms of overcharging by cafes. I prefer to be overcharged than to waste so much time to register.

So it has nothing to do with my future.

Thank you
Re: JAMB Holds Mock UTME Exams Tomorrow by mapet: 5:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
michaelwilli:

U sef think befor u talk na.
D motive behind jamb adopting dis useless measures, is to curb corruption in their own mind, in terms of overcharging by cafes. I prefer to be overcharged than to waste so much time to register.

So it has nothing to do with my future.

Thank you

First off, there is no measure of registration-examination-release of result for JAMB to date that was effective. They all needed improvement. Secondly, changing is "upsetting" at-times but desired.

Now, your "supposed" wasting of time is the least of your problem. In my Jamb days, we spent days in crowded areas at the old Ikoyi crescent, either to purchase form, to submit or check results. What was more important was for us to write, pass with good score and get into the university. I don't know how some of you lot want to expend so much energy blaming the registrar when there are various alternatives to simplify this process. The easiest to me being below;

1. Create your profile on the Jamb portal
2. Go to any bank and pay to the the PIN sent to the email you used to create the profile
3. Validate your registration with the pin

They even made it easier for you, you can download a mobile app? Haba! this generation. A lot of you get a lot you find social media easy but when it comes to what is academic, then you come up with loads of complaints.......
Re: JAMB Holds Mock UTME Exams Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
akigbemaru:
Mock is useless.
The mock is not even for the candidates. The mock is for them to test how the Jamb itself will go.
Re: JAMB Holds Mock UTME Exams Tomorrow by mohsaaf: 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
Pls guys help me out. I was told that I can't register for Jamb until I have my Waec or Neco result at hand and I am currently writing waec. Pls how true is this information.
Re: JAMB Holds Mock UTME Exams Tomorrow by michaelwilli(m): 11:55am On Apr 10, 2017
mapet:

First off, there is no measure of registration-examination-release of result for JAMB to date that was effective. They all needed improvement. Secondly, changing is "upsetting" at-times but desired.

Now, your "supposed" wasting of time is the least of your problem. In my Jamb days, we spent days in crowded areas at the old Ikoyi crescent, either to purchase form, to submit or check results. What was more important was for us to write, pass with good score and get into the university. I don't know how some of you lot want to expend so much energy blaming the registrar when there are various alternatives to simplify this process. The easiest to me being below;

1. Create your profile on the Jamb portal
2. Go to any bank and pay to the the PIN sent to the email you used to create the profile
3. Validate your registration with the pin

They even made it easier for you, you can download a mobile app? Haba! this generation. A lot of you get a lot you find social media easy but when it comes to what is academic, then you come up with loads of complaints.......
After using the jamb app, you'll still need to go to the center for thumbprint and passport. So you have not evaded any queue.
The time you went to ikoyi compared to now that we have computers. Besides before it was easier and it should even be made easier not harder. It should be progressive not retrogressive
Re: JAMB Holds Mock UTME Exams Tomorrow by mapet: 8:20am On Apr 11, 2017
michaelwilli:

After using the jamb app, you'll still need to go to the center for thumbprint and passport. So you have not evaded any queue.
The time you went to ikoyi compared to now that we have computers. Besides before it was easier and it should even be made easier not harder. It should be progressive not retrogressive

Bros,

Your primary objective is to get registered, write the exam and pass. Process change comes with sacrifice, especially at first times. So quit twisted interpretations....."retrogressive".
Re: JAMB Holds Mock UTME Exams Tomorrow by michaelwilli(m): 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
mapet:

Bros,

Your primary objective is to get registered, write the exam and pass. Process change comes with sacrifice, especially at first times. So quit twisted interpretations....."retrogressive".
Then I'll be right to curse you if u eva complain about buhari. This jamb is a case of poor planning and feasibility studies, in this computer age people still queue for registration? I can bet with my scrotum that if I planned this registration process, we won't have this level of nonsense. so whether it's a new system or not, the short comings are intolerable. so forget about my primary objective, u probably suffer n smile, typical naija sombori
Re: JAMB Holds Mock UTME Exams Tomorrow by mapet: 2:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
michaelwilli:

Then I'll be right to curse you if u eva complain about buhari. This jamb is a case of poor planning and feasibility studies, in this computer age people still queue for registration? I can bet with my scrotum that if I planned this registration process, we won't have this level of nonsense. so whether it's a new system or not, the short comings are intolerable. so forget about my primary objective, u probably suffer n smile, typical naija sombori

Obviously, I struggle to get through to make you see reason. Let's make it simple, let's continue this discussion after you're done with JAMB
Re: JAMB Holds Mock UTME Exams Tomorrow by michaelwilli(m): 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
mapet:

Obviously, I struggle to get through to make you see reason. Let's make it simple, let's continue this discussion after you're done with JAMB
I'm always available. My point is there's no reason to make things xtra worse. I guess u dnt av siblings that are doin jamb or anyone close to u else you will be able to relate
Re: JAMB Holds Mock UTME Exams Tomorrow by samJ17(m): 6:22pm On Apr 12, 2017
ijustdey:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/jamb-holds-mock-utme-exams-tomorrow/192439.html

pls help... .........Am writing jamb & waec at the same time I registered for jamb am doing linguistics subjects r government, CR's,lit,English now I went to write government today in wace and funny my name wasn't there they said I didn't register government I said is a lie I did,they called waec,checked if my sit number was der for government but it wasn't there then they now brought my details (all my subjects) and I was shocked that Government i was supposed to write was replaced by marketing wat kind of life is this?? I called d person who registered me he said it must hv been a mistake now my question is I hv put government in jamb already and I couldn't and didn't write the government paper again now seeing Government in jamb & no government in waec will it affect my admission It is necessarily to choose ur jamb 4 subjects from ur wace

(1) (2) (Reply)

WAEC Increases Examination Fees To N18,000, Blames Inflation, COVID-19 / Accident Victim Becomes Benson Idahosa University Best Graduating Student / Corona Secondary School, Agbara Tuition & Boarding Fees?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.