Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) (38756 Views)

Orezi Threatens To Disgrace A Male Celebrity Owing Him Over Dud Cheque / Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) / A'rese's N7million SUV Has Been Stolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
If true. This is big deal. Ignoranmus will say otherwise.
Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
This new is too shabby...bank can return cheques for any reason.

Abeg second base
Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by obontami: 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
Okay.....
Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by felzylix(m): 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
space for sale!!!
i don't do second page..
Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by positivelord: 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
Cone-tinos eeh....I never see

1 Like

Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by ishua(m): 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2017
Omo baba olowo grin

Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by Iamwrath: 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2017
30B in his daddy's account , not his

and it's HushPuppy , not huss
GreenMavro:
cheesy

Naim e dy claim say he get 30billion for him account o!!

Abeg make una help me call husspuppy...he must see this sad sad
Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by seguno2: 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2017
Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by Oblitz(m): 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
always in the news! baddest. .
08136276104 The best of stamped concrete , epoxy and decorative overlay. Check this link for more pictureshttp://www.nairaland.com/2235523/stamped-concrete-epoxy-flooring-tiles
Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by Nwachukwu1986(m): 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
So u believe this joke? Is it not OBO the baddest
Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by wokemzine: 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
cry
Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by AlNur: 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
just apply to be davido's spokesman
Iamwrath:
Lol

I strongly believe Davido did not issue a dud cheque , first because his dad is rich , second because he's rich and third because his family is rich

It's either he's not done BVN

Or his Dad placed restriction on his account for excessive spendings

Or it's OBO /HKN company account he is making the withdrawal from and they didn't agree with him

Or the bank called to verify the cheque but he was too drunk or high to confirm it

Let's watch the story unfold

And the so called Law firm's letter stated ONE MILLION FOUR HUNDRED MILLION NAIRA ( could this be why bank didn't pay) ?

1 Like

Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by hucienda: 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2017
Davido, where the thirty billion for your account?

otoh, being seeing different head shapes in this nairaland.
grin
Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by goldedprince: 3:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
this is what happens when you join hushpup wire gang
Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 3:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
Same guy with GUCCI shirt. Fake life at its best...
Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 3:07pm On Apr 07, 2017
But hushpuppi no dey give dud cheque naa hushpuppi blow 10m for quilox so hushpuppi na the real baba olowo
Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by linearity: 3:09pm On Apr 07, 2017
Enyimbamercedes:
7.4 million then 7 million then 1.4 million and photo shows 1.4 million but heading of post says 7 million.....Silly Mod. Over and out!!!

It might have been poorly written, from my understanding, the N10m is for something else and does not appear to be in contention, may have just been mentioned for completion, since both checks were written at the same time and presented to the bank together.

It appear, that the original amount owed was N7.4m, and a part payment of N1.4m was attempted with the dud check and the creditor is now suing for the full amount of N7.4m...the mention of N7m might just be due to normal rounding off.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by 1koboko: 3:10pm On Apr 07, 2017
It is unprofessional for a lawyer to agree to keep a percentage of the proceeds of litigation. It is called champerty.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by wokemzine: 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
Fame and tranquility can never be bedfellows. You have to choose one. He chose fame. I choose tranquility.
Recently i came upon a thread about chief Arthur Nzeribe with one governor. Looking at how casual he's clothes were, baffled me. I asked certain questions, is he a poor man? Or maybe he doesn't know how to dress? After much i realized that clothes/shoes has just one specific duty. And that is to cover the body/feet. As simple as that. Expensive or not.
Mark zuckerberg
Bill gate
Dangote
All apply the same ideology.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by baddosky1: 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
Foolish Boy living a fake life!

He will hold $5,000 and put it on instagram...

He will buy Louis Vuitton pant for $500 and post it on facebook...

He will buy Gucci boxers for 75,000 rand and post it on snapchat...

And yet he is offering dud-cheque and can't pay up for one of the "toys" he sang about in bad-badoo-baddest!

Fake A*se fool claiming baddest! angry angry

Documents showed that the auto dealer, Mr. Anekwu Chika Valentine of Prestige Autonet Limited, has already contracted a Lagos-law firm to assist him to recover the debt.

Make una come see as afonja boy wan defraud ipob man who sells autmobiles. Efulefu!

3 Likes

Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by birdmansoho: 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
This OP is a fraud and can be sued for plagiarism. You lift a story from Sahara Reporters without referencing them. Idiot you're worse than Davido
Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by Gladys2017(f): 3:25pm On Apr 07, 2017
Davido why
Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by imma2(m): 3:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
Davido,
Pls N30,000,000,000-N7,400,000=N29,926,000,000

Remember to add that to your next song

E still plenty. smiley
Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by newspostng(m): 3:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
david again
Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by rheether(f): 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
Iamwrath:
Lol

I strongly believe Davido did not issue a dud cheque , first because his dad is rich , second because he's rich and third because his family is rich

Or it's OBO /HKN company account he is making the withdrawal from and they didn't agree with him

Or the bank called to verify the cheque but he was too drunk or high to confirm it

Let's watch the story unfold

And the so called Law firm's letter stated ONE MILLION FOUR HUNDRED MILLION NAIRA ( could this be why bank didn't pay) ?

Display of intelligence.
Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by MrPRevailer(m): 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 3:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
ruggedtimi:
OBO baddest...."thirty trillion for the account o, yeh"....IF i tell u say him dey lie oh!!
even 30million no dey d account ooo....

1 Like

Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by DrogoG(m): 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
Iamwrath:
Lol
- Don't be naive. There are many rich kids who still engage in petty theft and think they can get away with it.

- That's not the case. Artists or business people don't f*uck with their bank account because that's where they receive their money. They're always informed of changes of their bank account.

- I don't think so. His father has no right to his bank account unless he's a co-signee, which is not the case. Why would his father even try that? His son's money isn't his. Davido is an adult and won't like it.

- This is plausible. But why would he want to pay for his private car directly from his company's account instead of his personal account? It would only make sense if he was broke, but that's not the case.

- Very plausible. Why would any sane person accepts cheques (especially in Nigeria) when there are other easy options to transfer money directly to their bank?

Davido messed up big time with his dud cheque. It will be difficult for anyone to trust and accept his cheques from now on.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by Iamwrath: 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
Thanks i guess ?

rheether:

Display of intelligence.
Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by lonelydora: 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
"...thirty billion for your account ooooo".., believe this at your peril.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by Iamwrath: 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
AlNur:
just apply to be davido's spokesman

Lol hahahahahahahah,
Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
Drienzia:
Be shouting 30billion for the account, don't go n pay ya debt, iranu...

lol u are wicked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Afro Dija With Her Mother And Aunties / Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible / How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.