Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) (38757 Views)

Orezi Threatens To Disgrace A Male Celebrity Owing Him Over Dud Cheque / Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) / A'rese's N7million SUV Has Been Stolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by Drienzia: 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
rozayx5:
undecided

none of our musicians are worth 5 million dollars in cash

all of them broke

they should stop disturbing my ears with pangolo called afro pop
Guy stop d hate. with 3million dols ..I'm a big man in 9ja
Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by tweetsme(m): 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
That is how one of them( Name withheld) came to US and got no money to go back home. 80% of Nigerian Musicians are broke, leaving fake lives to deceive Nigerians back home. Come to the US and see some of them. Broke guys.. Can only speak for Tuface...
Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by Codes151(m): 4:03pm On Apr 07, 2017
Drienzia:
Be shouting 30billion for the account, don't go n pay ya debt, iranu...
was about to baff wen I see your comment! I fall o with laugh!!!
grin grin
Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by urshawmoore(m): 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2017
OMG!!! LWKMD

GUY, YOU GET BAD MOUTH O.

Iamwrath:
Lol

Or the bank called to verify the cheque but he was too drunk or high to confirm
?
Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2017
Olosho. Small boy. Fake life.
Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by BudeYahooCom: 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2017
Celebrities with their fake lives and unneccesary pressure to 'meet up'. I don't envy them at all. grin
Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
lol @ bad belle Nigerians
Anyone who thinks David cannot pay 7m for a car must be deluded The investments in his name and family name far outstrips that 7m It may just be a misunderstanding that will be settled amicably
Nigerians and their mumu attitude of hating the rich
Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
tweetsme:
That is how one of them( Name withheld) came to US and got no money to go back home. 80% of Nigerian Musicians are broke, leaving fake lives to deceive Nigerians back home. Come to the US and see some of them. Broke guys.. Can only speak for Tuface...

Maybe 50% but definitely not 70%
Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
Something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 4:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
baddosky1:
Foolish Boy living a fake life!

He will hold $5,000 and put it on instagram...

He will buy Louis Vuitton pant for $500 and post it on facebook...

He will buy Gucci boxers for 75,000 rand and post it on snapchat...

And yet he is offering dud-cheque and can't pay up for on of the "toys" he sang about in bad-badoo-baddest!

Fake A*se fool claiming baddest! angry angry

Make una come see as afonja boy wan defraud ipob man who sells autmobiles. Efulefu!

This comment proves you are not wise
Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by tweetsme(m): 4:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
Ugosample:

Maybe 50% but definitely not 70%
Have visited the US to see them perform? If You have then you will agree with me it is 80%.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by doverulez(m): 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]its no surprise to me, with the way he spends,boasts and flaunts.
He should learn from this. He's not the only son of a Nigerian billionaire.
#therichonesareyettobeborn
Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2017
tweetsme:
Have visited the US to see them perform? If You have then you will agree with me it is 80%.

lol
Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by Iamwrath: 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
In short you think i am right bi ??

[quote author=DrogoG post=55354367]

- Don't be naive. There are many rich kids who still engage in petty theft and think they can get away with it.
that one dey , but i doubt Davido is trying to rob the car dealer

- That's not the case. Artists or business people don't f*uck with their bank account because that's where they receive their money.
In reality , Monies go to their manager who advises them on investments and prospective deals

- I don't think so. His father has no right to his bank account unless he's a co-signee, which is not the case. Why would his father even try that? His son's money isn't his. Davido is an adult and won't like it.
Last month Davido uploaded his bank's statement showing he spent 180M in one month , a responsible father would step in

- This is plausible. But why would he want to pay his private car directly from his company's account instead of his personal account? It would only make sense if he's broke, but that's not the case
This depends on who is the Boss or founder of the company , if he is , he might want to make such withdrawals and the said car would be used by the whole company

-
Very plausible. Why would any sane person accepts cheques (especially in Nigeria) when there are easy options to transfer money to your directly bank account?
I agree with you , but maybe he didn't use / bring his token, it's required for transfers above 500K

Davido messed up big time with his dud cheque. It would difficult for anyone to trust and accept his cheques from now on
Provided that the story is true , Maybe , but i believe Davido's credibility surpasses that of some others
Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by iamtardey: 4:58pm On Apr 07, 2017
the only thing I'm seeing is that bad hand writing on that cheque. but wait! is that davidos hand writing? undecided
Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 07, 2017
Iamwrath:
I strongly believe Davido did not issue a dud cheque , first because his dad is rich , second because he's rich and third because his family is rich

Flawed logic. A case of non-sequitor. grin
Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by Iamwrath: 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
If you knew what you are talking about , you'd know you need a better understanding

David can spend 180M a month , that was revealed when he had beef with Hushpuppy , don't tell me he doesn't have 20M

TheLordIsGr8:

Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by WiseFool2(m): 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2017
Iamwrath:
Lol

I strongly believe Davido did not issue a dud cheque , first because his dad is rich , second because he's rich and third because his family is rich

It's either he's not done BVN

Or his Dad placed restriction on his account for excessive spendings

Or it's OBO /HKN company account he is making the withdrawal from and they didn't agree with him

Or the bank called to verify the cheque but he was too drunk or high to confirm it

Let's watch the story unfold

And the so called Law firm's letter stated ONE MILLION FOUR HUNDRED MILLION NAIRA ( could this be why bank didn't pay) ?
It is either you need reading glasses or you need a reading class cool
Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by WiseFool2(m): 5:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Philosophy 101
Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 07, 2017
Iamwrath:
David can spend 180M a month
Some months sha. Not all months.

Iamwrath:
that was revealed when he had beef with Hushpuppy
Well, you don't take somebody like Davido on his word. Call me when you see his statement of account.

Nigerians and hype be like C. Ronaldo and Goals

Iamwrath:
don't tell me he doesn't have 20M

More flawed logic.
Same logic that says "hunger" is the reason people kill. But we know from history that the people who have killed most human beings are people whose stomachs were full ala Stalin, Hitler, Mao....etc. So fyi having money does not automatically translate to spending it.

Anyway, Did you stop to think that maybe he was using another account with insufficient funds? Perhaps he made a mistake or something or he thought about trying his hands on "yahoo yahoo" grin since he says he is done with music.
Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by salford: 5:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
not suprised. most of this so called millionaires or billionaires business men live on bank loan. The only ones not in debt are politicians looting the country blind.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by Amberon: 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
The worst part is that Davido claimed to be have $2m only last year. Now he is claim I he has N30b. That is over $85m which is more than the total net worth of Drake and Chris Brown combined.

But foolish Nigerians believe him tho.
rozayx5:
undecided

none of our musicians are worth 5 million dollars in cash

all of them broke

they should stop disturbing my ears with pangolo called afro pop
Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by jamih: 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
lonelydora:
"...thirty billion for your account ooooo".., believe this at your peril.

lol, we all know it is just a lyrics to his song , every musician does that , just to make the music sweet.

in davido's voice
30 billion for the account o..
versace and gucci for ya .....

1 Like

Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by jamih: 6:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
Amberon:
The worst part is that Davido claimed to be have $2m only last year. Now he is claim I he has N30b. That is over $85m which is more than the total net worth of Drake and Chris Brown combined.

But foolish Nigerians believe him tho.

Lol, he did not claim , just a lyrics to add sweetness to the music , even the chrisbrown , jcole , birdman, future and lil Wayne claim they have what the do not have in their music ...
that is music life for you boss.
oya cheers!
Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by bluecircle470: 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2017
Iamwrath:
Lol

It's either he's not done BVN

Or his Dad placed restriction on his account for excessive spendings

Or it's OBO /HKN company account he is making the withdrawal from and they didn't agree with him

Or the bank called to verify the cheque but he was too drunk or high to confirm it

Let's watch the story unfold

And the so called Law firm's letter stated ONE MILLION FOUR HUNDRED MILLION NAIRA ( could this be why bank didn't pay) ?

Do you know the meaning of dud check at all?
Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by Temysteve(m): 7:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
Drienzia:
Be shouting 30billion for the account, don't go n pay ya debt, iranu...
bad man!
Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by Temysteve(m): 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
ruggedtimi:
OBO baddest...."thirty trillion for the account o, yeh"....IF i tell u say him dey lie oh!!
30 trillion bah!! Nd he dey do fraudster. Dem go jail last last ni.
Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by Temysteve(m): 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2017
Enyimbamercedes:
7.4 million then 7 million then 1.4 million and photo shows 1.4 million but heading of post says 7 million.....Silly Mod. Over and out!!!
wetin u dey do here before?? Just fashy...
Re: Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
I checked the account number .... If I tell you say nah him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Afro Dija With Her Mother And Aunties / Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible / How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.