Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,404 members, 7,781,170 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:10 AM

My Wife Double Dated Before We Got Married - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Double Dated Before We Got Married (49541 Views)

My Wife Dated, Slept With 8 Different Men, Man Tells Judge / I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married / My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Double Dated Before We Got Married by AmazingElla(f): 8:12am On Apr 08, 2017
bayocanny:

Aunty, I need your expertise on something its all about relationship, I would be glad if you can be of help in the regard.
Thanks

Pm me if it's something you wanna discuss in private
Re: My Wife Double Dated Before We Got Married by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 08, 2017
ThatIgboBoy:

Pele.
It is well
So I know...
Re: My Wife Double Dated Before We Got Married by bayocanny: 8:16am On Apr 08, 2017
AmazingElla:

Pm me if it's something you wanna discuss in private
I'm unable to send a pm, could you pls do that for me by sending a pm to me
Re: My Wife Double Dated Before We Got Married by robotix: 8:18am On Apr 08, 2017
Olubee22:

It was fine ,hope you had a pleasant one yourself ?
This your Yoruba get K- leg o grin
oh glad you had a nice time. Don't mind the Yoruba jor but I speak it fluently offline sha. You work right?
Re: My Wife Double Dated Before We Got Married by Realhommie(m): 8:21am On Apr 08, 2017
Benignasweety:
Yea we are happy together but when he chooses to be mean, he can be very mean and wicked dat u will forget you once had happy moments...
If that's the issue then it's not worth contemplating divorce na...

Anyways i pray for total restoration for you, please don't give up just yet.
Re: My Wife Double Dated Before We Got Married by Olubee22(f): 8:31am On Apr 08, 2017
robotix:
oh glad you had a nice time. Don't mind the Yoruba jor but I speak it fluently offline sha. You work right?
Yes sir .
It's weekend ,so nah faaji kele lele
Re: My Wife Double Dated Before We Got Married by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 08, 2017
MUGU! HONESTLY I DEY VEX FOR GUYZ LIKE THIS. YOU SHOULD KNOW WHEN A LADY WANTS YOU. YU JUST BE FOOLING UR SEF FROM THE START.
I WILL ADVISE YU END THE MARRIAGE AND STOP FOOLING URSEF. RUBBISH. sad

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Double Dated Before We Got Married by robotix: 8:37am On Apr 08, 2017
Olubee22:

Yes sir .
It's weekend ,so nah faaji kele lele
lol. Make sense. Me na hustler o. We no dey wait for country to pay us before we make move.

So, I run my own things at my own pace and only need a lady to help me improve and refine my dreams and goals lol.

You dey with Buhari Power right? That's cool. I mean N-Power.

Sha invite me for the faaji
Re: My Wife Double Dated Before We Got Married by victorazy(m): 8:42am On Apr 08, 2017
ademola2017:
Hi Nairalanders,

I am in a state of dilemma as my marriage is shaking.

Before we got married, my wife treated me like a piece of shit and never gave me any regards or attention. Any little quarrel would be blown out of proportion and wouldn't talk to me for days. I did the calling always and each time I ask her why she doesn't call, she would say I should get used to it. There was a day when a baseless quarrel occurred, she accused me falsely and we didn't talk for more than two months. I stayed single and was already moving on until her friend came begging on her behalf. I wondered why she didn't come herself but all the same I accepted her back. She changed like she was doing me favor but I still persisted because I loved her genuinely.

Fast forward, we got married and I was hoping for a good future with her. As usual I was very open to her and discussed every issues with her. At a point, I found out the marriage was one sided. I gave more but got little or nothing from her. I never burden her with house chores or cooking at all. We sat always to talk about her attitude but she would say things are fine while I will be grieving and having sleepless nights. She will wake up in the middle of the night to check my phone to know if i was cheating. I swear I have never cheated on my wife... She knows my password and never hid anything from her.
As we went on in the marriage, her behavior became worse and couldn't condone it again. She never saw anything wrong with her attitude and would say her apologizes are expensive.

I decided to do a background check on her and found out she double dated all through when we started dating and gave the guy more attention for 2years of our relationship. When things went bad between them, she fell back to me and unknown to me, I accepted her back. She and her ex were still in good communication till the night I confronted her. She would rather confide in her ex than confide in me (Now husband) Now, I feel so hurt, betrayed and used and can’t trust her again.

She has been very apologetic and says she is ready to change. So if had not found out about her double ways, I will still be condoning her insolent ways. I am seriously finding it hard in my heart to forgive her. Even if I do, I can never ever forget because I do not trust her again.

What will you guys advice?

grin I think say I mumu guy but ur own is legendary grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Double Dated Before We Got Married by josite: 8:45am On Apr 08, 2017
when we hear these stories we wonder why some will not look before leaping and we leap first then start looking.to be honest this wife is fair to you.showed you her true natue and colors and even asked you to accept her as she is.what is her sin?.the fact it from day one you are not the first choice.if u cant live with it,go and die.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Double Dated Before We Got Married by Bimpe29: 8:47am On Apr 08, 2017
It is always fruitful and advantageous to resist that which you cannot accept as a rich man, while you're still poor.

Trust is a mirror, if broken can never be the same.
Re: My Wife Double Dated Before We Got Married by ceda99: 8:48am On Apr 08, 2017
Run for ur life bro
Re: My Wife Double Dated Before We Got Married by bejite: 8:56am On Apr 08, 2017
walemoney007:
op if this your story is true,then i must say you be MUMU...if you are my son,i will disown you cause you MUMU
look at the way a lady was treating you,yet you dey talk say you dey inside one MUMU love
you MUMU no be small,if nah nollywood movie a man MUMU like this,i go talk say person no fit MUMU like this for real life

your MUMU make me they shocked

You like the word MUMU sha...
Re: My Wife Double Dated Before We Got Married by miqos02(m): 8:58am On Apr 08, 2017
ademola2017:
Hi Nairalanders,

Before we got married, my wife treated me like a piece of shit and never gave me any regards or attention. Any little quarrel would be blown out of proportion and wouldn't talk to me for days. I did the calling always and each time I ask her why she doesn't call, she would say I should get used to it. There was a day when a baseless quarrel occurred, she accused me falsely and we didn't talk for more than two months. I stayed single and was already moving on until her friend came begging on her behalf. I wondered why she didn't come herself but all the same I accepted her back. She changed like she was doing me favor but I still persisted because I loved her genuinely.

Fast forward, we got married and I was hoping for a good future with her. As usual I was very open to her and discussed every issues with her. At a point, I found out the marriage was one sided. I gave more but got little or nothing from her. I never burden her with house chores or cooking at all. We sat always to talk about her attitude but she would say things are fine while I will be grieving and having sleepless nights. She will wake up in the middle of the night to check my phone to know if i was cheating. I swear I have never cheated on my wife... She knows my password and never hid anything from her.
As we went on in the marriage, her behavior became worse and couldn't condone it again. She never saw anything wrong with her attitude and would say her apologizes are expensive.

I decided to do a background check on her and found out she double dated all through when we started dating and gave the guy more attention for 2years of our relationship. When things went bad between them, she fell back to me and unknown to me, I accepted her back. She and her ex were still in good communication till the night I confronted her. She would rather confide in her ex than confide in me (Now husband) Now, I feel so hurt, betrayed and used and can’t trust her again.

She has been very apologetic and says she is ready to change. So if had not found out about her double ways, I will still be condoning her insolent ways. I am seriously finding it hard in my heart to forgive her. Even if I do, I can never ever forget because I do not trust her again.

You deserved to be flogged with " SHARIA CANE". you knew her before you married her therefore enjoy your marriage

1 Like

Re: My Wife Double Dated Before We Got Married by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 08, 2017
ademola2017 - you saw all the signs and symptoms that she NEVER really loved yet you kept doing one sided love. You caused your own troubles!
Re: My Wife Double Dated Before We Got Married by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 08, 2017
ademola2017 - you saw all the signs and symptoms that she NEVER really loved yet you kept doing one sided love. You caused your own troubles! Just divorce her and look for a woman that loves you as much as you love her.
Re: My Wife Double Dated Before We Got Married by bigcycs: 9:07am On Apr 08, 2017
Send that heifer out yo house son ,u want to die before your time ? U like been unfortunate ?

Be alone and gather your self and make friends with nice ladies who appreciate an angel like you and plan to remarry one of em and be happy .

There is no management when it comes to happiness ,it's such a shame ..good guys like you fall for daughters of zion .

You don't have a wife ,what u have is a house mate ..what d hell u think this your wife would do should her ex come calling ? She would break your heart again and fly away like a peagon at the sound of a car horn .

Don't u love yourself ?aren't you confident in your ability to score with a decent lady who would give u back 100%? The woman could not even dignify u with coming to apologize herself ,she sent an emissary and u accepted ,nigga u desperate ,,? Shit does your dick work well? Why this do or die loving for a woman who don't give a dam bout u ,,ur been used ,she using you to validate her sense of self importance ..she derives fulfillment treating you like shit ..probably cuz her ex treated her like shit and u r just a variable in whatever twisted equation she got going on.

Recuse yourself now!!! Start keeping female friends ..lots of em and leave evidence of this for this so called wife ..and depending on her reaction dump her .

U would die early oh ! Save yourself now and your heart ! Am saying this cuz the next thing that would happen is she would Bleep this ex again and somehow you will find out and that's where we would attend your burial and eat rice .

When u have a bitter experience with women and u survive it ..u know u don't need to waste your time if they aint feeling u ..there are many beautiful lovely women in this world ..get to know many of em and be good to them and u would find a jewel worth u .

1 Like

Re: My Wife Double Dated Before We Got Married by Jelal0007(m): 9:09am On Apr 08, 2017
acc001:

Anoda man's food is anoda man's poison,u jst v to bear it nd forgiv her,dugh it's nt easy u jst v to do it.
I was actually enjoying this thread until u did 2 silly things; 1st was quoting the entire thread. Madam grow some brain and know there's a reply button up there. 2nd,in the village where u come from, where does 'anoda man's food is anoda man's posion' fit in here? If u have notin sensible,abeg shataaap.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Double Dated Before We Got Married by moorme(m): 9:12am On Apr 08, 2017
ademola2017:
Hi Nairalanders,

You've been a weakling from day one bro, just take charge and state how you want things to be. Or is she the one paying bills/rent!? You live but once; try have a happy home bro, if she dosnt fit in~ lots of girls are praying to have you. #word!
Re: My Wife Double Dated Before We Got Married by Olubee22(f): 9:19am On Apr 08, 2017
robotix:
lol. Make sense. Me na hustler o. We no dey wait for country to pay us before we make move.

So, I run my own things at my own pace and only need a lady to help me improve and refine my dreams and goals lol.

You dey with Buhari Power right? That's cool. I mean N-Power.

Sha invite me for the faaji

That's nice,may God bless our hustles .

A good lady isn't hard to find. Just pray to God to guide you on the right path.

Mine is Nagro and we haven't done much sef.
Lol,the faaji nah to dey sleep,chop and watch movies o
Re: My Wife Double Dated Before We Got Married by drmuri(m): 9:20am On Apr 08, 2017
sorry but you brought this upon yourself. 3 billion ladies roam the surface of this earth. if one is giving you attitude move on to the next. how can she exhibit all those nasty behaviour during courtship (period when most ladies are extra nice to trap you into marrying them) and you still went ahead to marry her. your calamity is self afflicted
Re: My Wife Double Dated Before We Got Married by Jammiiee(m): 9:25am On Apr 08, 2017
No mind am angry

OP I no pity u at all, I hate it when guys act like mumu angry , what rubbish love, u see all these women u see so, if u're not man enough they take u for a ride, u saw all the handwriting on the wall yet went ahead to marry her. My friend gerarahia angry deal with it. I can never blame dt ur wife, coz obviously she's just been her self, do you want her to now start forming what she is not angry . Ogbeni u don allow am from the scratch and I tell you she can never change angry

Some guys be doing mumu love and thinking girls have such time, claiming ' I love her '. En! Continue to be doing mumu in love now, while that babe dey love another guy
angry angry ... O de n dun mi sha undecided
professorfal:
You saw it coming but were blinded by that crap you call love.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Double Dated Before We Got Married by anibestlala(m): 9:30am On Apr 08, 2017
ademola2017:
Hi Nairalanders,

You made your bed,sad that you have to lie on it .God's grace as you do
Re: My Wife Double Dated Before We Got Married by femidly: 9:31am On Apr 08, 2017
Beat her very well. She go get sense.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Double Dated Before We Got Married by Texty: 9:31am On Apr 08, 2017
I think you should file a divorce even the bible supports divorce based on unfaithfullness (matthew 5:32) i think she still bangs the guy tats why she still suspects you cause she thinks you doing same. Sorry bro the earlier the better if you not gotten children better cause you wont live in peace till you die.
Re: My Wife Double Dated Before We Got Married by sexy74(m): 9:32am On Apr 08, 2017
Benignasweety:
What if itz a man doing d opposite to his wife and she has just a child, watz ur advice? Am going tru somethinh very similar and it hurts...
If I understand what you mean by opposite is that the man is not the caring type?
If yes ,why would you not care for your wife?
My belief is that never be wicked or bad to someone that does nothing to you, treat all with love.
if you want to chat more mail me at kanayo74@yahoo.com
Re: My Wife Double Dated Before We Got Married by Blue86(m): 9:35am On Apr 08, 2017
In my faith, What God has joined together..
Now many marriages are not even joined together by the Lord.
Don't think a pastor joining in church means God has joined you together, that should be the aftermath of the seal of witness.
So if a marriage ain't joined together by the Lord, it can be put asunder.
Tankwu.
Re: My Wife Double Dated Before We Got Married by Jammiiee(m): 9:35am On Apr 08, 2017
Walahi if na my son na from when him bring the story come meet me I for begin slap am, with igbati oloyii angry angry

And I sure say this same guy go don cry times without number on top this girl. Ahh see as girl dey do guy like Maradona sad

O ma se o. Some girls naturally even hate such soft guys, no action nothing and the girl perhaps dictates the tune due to his mumu love sad angry
walemoney007:
op if this your story is true,then i must say you be MUMU...if you are my son,i will disown you cause you MUMU
look at the way a lady was treating you,yet you dey talk say you dey inside one MUMU love
you MUMU no be small,if nah nollywood movie a man MUMU like this,i go talk say person no fit MUMU like this for real life

your MUMU make me they shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Double Dated Before We Got Married by robotix: 9:37am On Apr 08, 2017
Olubee22:

That's nice,may God bless our hustles .

A good lady isn't hard to find. Just pray to God to guide you on the right path.

Mine is Nagro and we haven't done much sef.
Lol,the faaji nah to dey sleep,chop and watch movies o
lmaooooo. Chop sleep and movies? Aren't you going any place like visiting that special "somebody"?
Re: My Wife Double Dated Before We Got Married by Lightening: 9:37am On Apr 08, 2017
ademola2017:
Hi Nairalanders,

You saw a bottomless river, jumped into it. When you inadvertently started drowning, you turned around and started asking what to do? I advise you to do nothing and get drowned.
Re: My Wife Double Dated Before We Got Married by Yankiss(m): 9:37am On Apr 08, 2017
Your background check would have been before marriage. You would have been better informed. Were you hypnotized? You obviously walked into marriage blindfolded. The concern is that she might have carried the double dating into marriage reading between the line from your write up. It is a personal decision. Give her a benefit of the doubt and see if she is truly remorseful and real change effected. If she wouldn't be reformed, whatever your decision is proper.
Re: My Wife Double Dated Before We Got Married by stamapro(m): 9:39am On Apr 08, 2017
Oga I sori 4 u n u really try,but will love 2 hear her side of the story 2 balance d whole story b4 my advice. Am trying hard nt 2 b bias here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos / Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) / My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.