Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,976 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

How Many Nigerian Banks Will Go Bankrupt In 2010? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Many Nigerian Banks Will Go Bankrupt In 2010? (1328 Views)

Ecobank Wants Court To Declare Oba Otudeko Bankrupt Over Indebtedness / We’re Going Bankrupt, Non-oil Exporters Cry Out / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Nigerian Banks Will Go Bankrupt In 2010? by bankruptcy: 2:41am On Dec 29, 2009
Going by the numerous problems the banking industry had in 2009, and the economic recession that hit the western world where most of their capital base/ working capital come from, do you think any nigerian bank has a chance of surving in 2010?

Give reasons for your opinion. If you have facts, feel free to attach it here.
Re: How Many Nigerian Banks Will Go Bankrupt In 2010? by bankruptcy: 4:50am On Dec 30, 2009
Na fear abi na wetin? mk una talk jaree nothing dey happen. After all, we 4 DEMOkrazy. But, make sure say you get fact or, emmm experience
Re: How Many Nigerian Banks Will Go Bankrupt In 2010? by monopolist: 11:54am On Dec 30, 2009
The last Banks standing will be two Banks- The one will be very strong and highly favoured while the other will be very weak and ill favoured.

I am talking about some years from now. I pray 'we know the favoured Bank in time to save us nine'.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: How Many Nigerian Banks Will Go Bankrupt In 2010? by bankruptcy: 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2009
monopolist:

The last Banks standing will be two Banks- The one will be very strong and highly favoured while the other will be very weak and ill favoured.

I am talking about some years from now. I pray 'we know the favoured Bank in time to save us nine'.

A word is enough for the wise.

You are indeed in the spirit. People tend not to be seeing the hand-writing clearly

(1) (Reply)

Business Ideas Needed For A 3 Million Naira Capital / Flat Rate Sea Freight, Door To Door, Uk To Nigeria From £18. / 2 Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.