Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Woman Killed In Mgbakwu, Anambra State, Killer Apprehended (graphic Pixs) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Killed In Mgbakwu, Anambra State, Killer Apprehended (graphic Pixs) (37169 Views)

Woman Killed In Ibadan After Sunday Shodipe Fled Police Custody / EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin, Recovers Charms, Fake Currency (pixs) / Mad Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts And Eyes Removed. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Killed In Mgbakwu, Anambra State, Killer Apprehended (graphic Pixs) by Omonigeriarere: 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Isn't it terrible that since Buhari is the current president, all different sorts of evil are happen, if it is not suicide, then it's murder, killing of jumia delivery man and all sorts of evil.

So Buhari orders your kindred to be killing themselves? I need to blame Buhari too cos he is responsible for your inability to think straight.
Re: Woman Killed In Mgbakwu, Anambra State, Killer Apprehended (graphic Pixs) by mario383: 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2017
venai:
When is this world coming to an end sef?
So you want to blame all these strange happenings to the world abi? I am a pensioner. From records, I have never, I mean never read, seen this kind of strange happenings befall this country before. People butcher other humans? Tell where in this country all these have happened? Anyway, let us pray. Buhari still have two years ahead. Otherwise, I mean otherwise, we will remain regreting for voting for Buhari. I voted for Buhari. I personally appealled to my adult children to vote for Buhari. I must confess openly that no day passes without regretting my action. Look, a Fighter jet travel straight to one of our IDPs, bumb them and killed hundreds. Is it not clear that this government is something related to evil? I can only imagine those who are killing themselves off records for this hardest period. May The Almight God take control.
Re: Woman Killed In Mgbakwu, Anambra State, Killer Apprehended (graphic Pixs) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Isn't it terrible that since Buhari is the current president, all different sorts of evil are happen, if it is not suicide, then it's murder, killing of jumia delivery man and all sorts of evil.

And no evil at all happen under GEJ? When are you going to commit suicide? When are you going to kill your mother or butcher your father..

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed In Mgbakwu, Anambra State, Killer Apprehended (graphic Pixs) by ozoebuka1(m): 9:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
venai:
I like your advice! May one of your loved ones read and carry out that your advice soon.
aren't u crazy? Did advice to kill yourself? Did I advice your relations to kill themselves? why drag my loved ones into this if you ain't stupid? crazy dumbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Killed In Mgbakwu, Anambra State, Killer Apprehended (graphic Pixs) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
ozoebuka1:
aren't. crazy? Did advice to kill yourself? Did I advice your relations to kill themselves? why drag my loved ones into this if you ain't stupid? crazy dumbo.
You are a nonsensical idiotic slowpoke.
Re: Woman Killed In Mgbakwu, Anambra State, Killer Apprehended (graphic Pixs) by ozoebuka1(m): 10:25pm On Apr 07, 2017
venai:
You are a nonsensical idiotic slowpoke.
it must have pained you well, that was the target. Now go Bleep yourself.
Re: Woman Killed In Mgbakwu, Anambra State, Killer Apprehended (graphic Pixs) by Charly68: 10:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
They should have given him jungle justice instantly..Tying him down means nothing in this matter.
Re: Woman Killed In Mgbakwu, Anambra State, Killer Apprehended (graphic Pixs) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
mario383:
So you want to blame all these strange happenings to the world abi? I am a pensioner. From records, I have never, I mean never read, seen this kind of strange happenings befall this country before. People butcher other humans? Tell where in this country all these have happened? Anyway, let us pray. Buhari still have two years ahead. Otherwise, I mean otherwise, we will remain regreting for voting for Buhari. I voted for Buhari. I personally appealled to my adult children to vote for Buhari. I must confess openly that no day passes without regretting my action. Look, a Fighter jet travel straight to one of our IDPs, bumb them and killed hundreds. Is it not clear that this government is something related to evil? I can only imagine those who are killing themselves off records for this hardest period. May The Almight God take control.
I refuse to blame Buhari!
Re: Woman Killed In Mgbakwu, Anambra State, Killer Apprehended (graphic Pixs) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
ozoebuka1:
it must have pained you well, that was the target. Now go Bleep yourself.
Ofeke ewu awusa!
Re: Woman Killed In Mgbakwu, Anambra State, Killer Apprehended (graphic Pixs) by ozoebuka1(m): 10:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
venai:
Ofeke ewu awusa!
Mumu don't mention me again because i done with you. run along and go play with sand.
Re: Woman Killed In Mgbakwu, Anambra State, Killer Apprehended (graphic Pixs) by onlyTheTruth(m): 11:36pm On Apr 07, 2017
fulani herdsmen wud av suffered d blame if d culprit wasn't apprehended
Re: Woman Killed In Mgbakwu, Anambra State, Killer Apprehended (graphic Pixs) by akigbemaru: 12:19am On Apr 08, 2017
Shehucom:
People are just heartless. When this is properly investigated, the reason she was killed would be linked to money.
MONEY.... The root of many evils(In Nigeria particularly)
Re: Woman Killed In Mgbakwu, Anambra State, Killer Apprehended (graphic Pixs) by habeeb1111(m): 6:41am On Apr 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
...hmmm
Re: Woman Killed In Mgbakwu, Anambra State, Killer Apprehended (graphic Pixs) by habeeb1111(m): 6:43am On Apr 08, 2017
grin grin
ozoebuka1:
Mumu don't mention me again because i done with you. run along and go play with sand.
grin
ozoebuka1:
Re: Woman Killed In Mgbakwu, Anambra State, Killer Apprehended (graphic Pixs) by nurusystem(m): 7:20am On Apr 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
You are ignorant to call Buhari ,we no your people to be flesh eater ,awawa or blood suckers.
Re: Woman Killed In Mgbakwu, Anambra State, Killer Apprehended (graphic Pixs) by GloriaNinja(f): 10:45am On Apr 08, 2017
cashkid:

I pity the man you will eventually end up with. You will dfntly have ntin to offer him with this indomie in ur head!!!
waste of sperm, what have u achieved?
Re: Woman Killed In Mgbakwu, Anambra State, Killer Apprehended (graphic Pixs) by GloriaNinja(f): 10:48am On Apr 08, 2017
Riddler32:

Just shut the Bleep up, use your data meaningful in the following ways:

1. sitting for entrance exams to university - use your data to register for WAEC, NECO and JAMB. Look for study materials (dont depend on pass questions).

2. As an undergraduate - wisely apply your data in your course work, semester exams preparation and dissertation.

3. As a graduate - apply your data in job search or look forward to advance degree search.

4. Having relationship issue - use your data to search on ways to work on yourself.

5. Not married - use same data to join social and church groups. listen to christian materials etc.

6. Married - use same data to research for a better home and marriage.

the list continues. pick wherever you fall into.

How is the present government affecting people's way of life? Is everything Buhari, what happened to man's moral and mentality?

So disappointing you can drop a comment like that. My 2 cents!!!!!!!!
Jobless much?
Re: Woman Killed In Mgbakwu, Anambra State, Killer Apprehended (graphic Pixs) by GloriaNinja(f): 11:12am On Apr 08, 2017
Haddock:

angry angry angry
Get your head out of your arse and use it, gal!
When were you born? Did you just drop from the sky? Is murder and suicide new to your vocabulary?

What immature way to think!
angry

STFU
Re: Woman Killed In Mgbakwu, Anambra State, Killer Apprehended (graphic Pixs) by GloriaNinja(f): 11:14am On Apr 08, 2017
kingthreat:

Dont worry, if your man cant fúk you well, blame buhari too
You sound like a rapist. why don't you improve your life?
Re: Woman Killed In Mgbakwu, Anambra State, Killer Apprehended (graphic Pixs) by GloriaNinja(f): 11:16am On Apr 08, 2017
internetgangste:

young lady, not everything has to be tied to politics or Buhari.

people are twisted and some communities lost!

i don't wanna talk much
You are right but this recession is unbearable, it has actually worsened things in Nigeria and have also twisted the mind of many Nigerians, everything is getting worse by the day since Nigeria has an old senile man as president, what do you expect?
Re: Woman Killed In Mgbakwu, Anambra State, Killer Apprehended (graphic Pixs) by GloriaNinja(f): 11:18am On Apr 08, 2017
adenine02:

oh no!

evil happening to u

sry o!
Olodo
Re: Woman Killed In Mgbakwu, Anambra State, Killer Apprehended (graphic Pixs) by cashkid: 1:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
waste of sperm, what have u achieved?

I have actually acheived more than ur papa don acheive , I no even know wetin push me go check ur profile self, u no suppose put graphic pics for ur pics? All I see na an upcoming witch!!! I still maintain my stand say any man wey u eventually end up with don enta one chance...... grin
Re: Woman Killed In Mgbakwu, Anambra State, Killer Apprehended (graphic Pixs) by GloriaNinja(f): 2:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
cashkid:

I have actually acheived more than ur papa don acheive , I no even know wetin push me go check ur profile self, u no suppose put graphic pics for ur pics? All I see na an upcoming witch!!! I still maintain my stand say any man wey u eventually end up with don enta one chance...... grin
Lol says a broke nigga, go get a Life, you clearly have none.
Re: Woman Killed In Mgbakwu, Anambra State, Killer Apprehended (graphic Pixs) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
Oooh
Re: Woman Killed In Mgbakwu, Anambra State, Killer Apprehended (graphic Pixs) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
ozoebuka1:
Ewu ohia
Re: Woman Killed In Mgbakwu, Anambra State, Killer Apprehended (graphic Pixs) by Riddler32: 8:54am On Apr 10, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Jobless much?

The last time i checked, you are out of work. Please come up with an educative argument.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum / Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) / 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.