Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,960 members, 7,806,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Boko Haram Releases Photos Of Attack On Soldiers & Equipment Seized From Them - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Releases Photos Of Attack On Soldiers & Equipment Seized From Them (40717 Views)

Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor / Boko Haram: NAF Pounds Sect In Metele, Location Of Deadly Attack On Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photos Of Attack On Soldiers & Equipment Seized From Them by maestroz: 12:18pm On Apr 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Please 2 years down the line what has Buhari even achieved?

He has tried abeg. In his time, the Fulani herdsmen held sway. He even took refuge in UK for months to show to the world that no place in Naija is dope for rest.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photos Of Attack On Soldiers & Equipment Seized From Them by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:24pm On Apr 08, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin BMC sarrki how market cheesy

Did you even bother to read at all or maybe you read but hardly understand... I never knew Nigeria Military have change name to African Force... hahha

Wailing zombie..
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photos Of Attack On Soldiers & Equipment Seized From Them by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Care to show us GEJ achievement in Otuoke alone within his 16yrs in Power?
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photos Of Attack On Soldiers & Equipment Seized From Them by SalamRushdie: 12:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Care to show us GEJ achievement in Otuoke alone within his 16yrs in Power?

Who is GEJ please?
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photos Of Attack On Soldiers & Equipment Seized From Them by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

1. He gave his daughter out in marriage.
2. Travelled to the UK for 49 days of sick leave
Let me think of some more....

And GEJ achievement was the surgery of his hippopotamus wife and empowering Boko haram..
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photos Of Attack On Soldiers & Equipment Seized From Them by enigmaticlion: 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:
he achieved recession and hardship

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photos Of Attack On Soldiers & Equipment Seized From Them by masseratti: 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2017
Pro2makx:

Taaah!! Make we hear word. Didn't u people say PDP did nothing about boko Haram? You even went ahead to tell us u have defeated them, claiming only the remnants are left. How can mere remnant of BH disgrace the Nigerian soldiers to the extent. Just using the innocent soldiers life to play politics. God is surely watching
oga,i careless about pdp or apc,and if people said that are they not justify by dasuki gate?
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photos Of Attack On Soldiers & Equipment Seized From Them by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:33pm On Apr 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Who is GEJ please?

LOL i like your response.. I like when you start disassociating yourself from your hero hahha.....

Well GEJ is one fedora wearing, ogogoro drinking, a man that cannot think for himself, A man being control by about 5 women etc..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photos Of Attack On Soldiers & Equipment Seized From Them by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
yomi96:
watch BMC avoid this thread like a plague
buhari and clueless ness are like 5&6

Please when did they change the name of Nigeria Army to African Force?
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photos Of Attack On Soldiers & Equipment Seized From Them by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2017
sarrkii:
We all know Bokoharam will not be defeated ,Goodluck was the man who would Have defeated the,but we chased him away with lies.

We BMC/APC Are d Real Enemy of the people.

What a useless wailer who is not proud to be in opposition and also to be a wailer instead he start impersonating a progressive..
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photos Of Attack On Soldiers & Equipment Seized From Them by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
bro4u:

what's this one saying

LOL because you know nothing other than wailing, This is like taging UN Army to be US Army... Aren't you ashamed of yourself?
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photos Of Attack On Soldiers & Equipment Seized From Them by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
BiafraIShere:
I thought APC was forming Rambo that they have destroyed boko haram so which one be dis again?

Maybe you need to understand different between African Force and Nigerian Army.. Beside no one even list the location haha..
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photos Of Attack On Soldiers & Equipment Seized From Them by bitcoinvin(m): 12:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:

a lot like
junketing all round the world in 80 days like jack chain
using tax payers money to treat his ear
allowing bokoram and Fulani reduce the population of Nigeria by force
saying Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist while BH are good boys.
Truely,BuBA HAS ACHIEVED A LOT

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photos Of Attack On Soldiers & Equipment Seized From Them by charlesucheh(m): 1:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
PROPANGANDA LAWNTENNIS GAME: boko haram has just given a hard service! Let's see how the FG troops will respond!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photos Of Attack On Soldiers & Equipment Seized From Them by mathew247: 1:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Bro...dont you know they were technically defeated.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photos Of Attack On Soldiers & Equipment Seized From Them by TruthisGOD: 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
2dugged:
not everyone on this forum is sane, that's a fact,atleast not the brain that generated such a statement, check his comments, nothing points to being sane in anyway
Hello, hw is your stance now on christainity and atheist? Wnt through that topic and the contribution. Hope u've not given up on your christain faith? Nothing is as beautiful and fufiling as knowing God and practicing His words. The problem with we so called christains is that we go to church and gather in congregation because of the things we want to get from Him, thus we get fustrated forgeting the scripture that says "seek first His kingdom..." you see we can't joke with God.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photos Of Attack On Soldiers & Equipment Seized From Them by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
TruthisGOD:
Hello, hw is your stance now on christainity and atheist? Wnt through that topic and the contribution. Hope u've not given up on your christain faith? Nothing is as beautiful and fufiling as knowing God and practicing His words. The problem with we so called christains is that we go to church and gather in congregation because of the things we want to get from Him, thus we get fustrated forgeting the scripture that says "seek first His kingdom..." you see we can't joke with God.
thanks for your concern, but I am not frustrated and like you pointed out "knowing God and practicing his words ", seems you misunderstood my opinion on that thread, now I suggest you go through the last two pages of that thread and understand my opinion better
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photos Of Attack On Soldiers & Equipment Seized From Them by Haddock(m): 3:43pm On Apr 08, 2017
So worried for Nigeria right now sad

Just see how young people are celebrating boko haram on Nairaland because a man they don't like is president!

This same boko haram will slit your throat in two minutes if they catch you!

Those soldier boys are our friends, brothers, tribesmen, sons, church members and so on but we cannot, for their sakes, despise and hate boko haram enough to wish for a quick end to this war?

You have all become so filled with hate for everything Nigeria that a few propaganda pictures from boko haram is more potent, more effective than reality?

You sling words like Liar Mohammed, clueless Buhari, Zombie, and so on over the internet but in your mind you're belittling the current government not knowing how much you're empowering and emboldening those illiterate criminals trying to destroy the only country you have.

Boko haram have access to the Internet and they read your defeatist posts.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photos Of Attack On Soldiers & Equipment Seized From Them by TruthisGOD: 5:18pm On Apr 08, 2017
2dugged:
thanks for your concern, but I am not frustrated and like you pointed out "knowing God and practicing his words ", seems you misunderstood my opinion on that thread, now I suggest you go through the last two pages of that thread and understand my opinion better
Pls don't be sarcastic, I meant we not refering to any person. I've actually been a victim of fustrated christain when I was a baby christain. Before I wrote that I pondered on one very important question- why will you want to reject your faith? Is either you're disappionted in your follow christain or from the things you expect from God as a christain.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photos Of Attack On Soldiers & Equipment Seized From Them by Splashme: 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2017
Splinz:
shocked shocked shocked

In Liar Mohammed voice: "These are not Boko Haram, though technically, they are the one. But you see, these are remnants of what was formerly known as Boko Haram. Now, they are known as ISIS, and they only attacked soft targets". smiley

Lie holds a doctorate degree in Lie-thropology.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photos Of Attack On Soldiers & Equipment Seized From Them by Klington: 5:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
Weak kwovamint.. shocked
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photos Of Attack On Soldiers & Equipment Seized From Them by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
TruthisGOD:
Pls don't be sarcastic, I meant we not refering to any person. I've actually been a victim of fustrated christain when I was a baby christain. Before I wrote that I pondered on one very important question- why will you want to reject your faith? Is either you're disappionted in your follow christain or from the things you expect from God as a christain.
once again you seem to have misinterpreted the whole thing, I suggest you go back to that thread and read my replies carefully,and please stop derailing this thread, thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan: "Truth Left Bola Tinubu Faster Than Usain Bolt" / Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot / Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.