Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:42 PM

Questions To Expect In This Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Questions To Expect In This Interview (425 Views)

Questions To Ask And Questions To Never Ask At An Interview / Questions To Ask Before Accepting A Job Offer. / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions To Expect In This Interview by Xperience12: 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2017
Hello Nairalanders,

I've recently been called for an interview with Security and Exchange Commission. I really haven't been to an interview and don't know what kind if questions to expect. Please need assistance.
Re: Questions To Expect In This Interview by Adewalefae(m): 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
ur problem
Re: Questions To Expect In This Interview by amicable09(f): 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2017
Adewalefae:
ur problem
Oh boy, you harsh o!
Take it easy, it's just a harmless request from the OP to the general public.

2 Likes

Re: Questions To Expect In This Interview by Zhirinovsky: 9:41am On Apr 08, 2017
Just study normal interview questions n answers. Also study the latest news in the financial and securities industry. You will be fine!
Xperience12:
Hello Nairalanders,

I've recently been called for an interview with Security and Exchange Commission. I really haven't been to an interview and don't know what kind if questions to expect. Please need assistance.

(1) (Reply)

Tailor(s) For Female Outfits Needed / Factory Management Accountants Needed In A Cement Manufacturing Organization (2 / Who Knows RSHS CBT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.