Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Photos Of The Sokoto Corper Who Died Of Heart Failure - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Photos Of The Sokoto Corper Who Died Of Heart Failure (35664 Views)

Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears / Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) / Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Sokoto Corper Who Died Of Heart Failure by ObiOmaMu: 6:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
According to Sokoto state NYSC Coordinator, Musa Abubakar, Anthony who is from Benue state, died shortly after playing a match with his fellow corps members.

The late corps member was serving at the Government Secondary School, Tsamaye, Sabon-Birni Local Government in the state.

The deceased was resting after a football match between the various batches of the scheme, suddenly he just collapsed and died. His remains were brought to the Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital, Sokoto and it was confirmed that he died of heart failure.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/corp-member-dies-of-heart-failure-in.html

Re: Photos Of The Sokoto Corper Who Died Of Heart Failure by Tazdroid(m): 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
Condolence to the bereaved family. A terrible loss

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Sokoto Corper Who Died Of Heart Failure by Mouthgag: 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
I guess the guy shining is 42 is the dead corper

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Sokoto Corper Who Died Of Heart Failure by otijah2: 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
See You in heaven Bro

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Sokoto Corper Who Died Of Heart Failure by dietsono(m): 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
Absolutely sad!
Re: Photos Of The Sokoto Corper Who Died Of Heart Failure by Fresia01(f): 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
What a pity... May God accept his poor soul
Re: Photos Of The Sokoto Corper Who Died Of Heart Failure by Onyeoguego: 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
Since buhari enter Aso rock.....

#Corpers just dey die anyhow.

who has noticed it?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Sokoto Corper Who Died Of Heart Failure by Khutie: 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
cry Sometimes I wonder, why are we born in the first place, if this is how we gonna go?

R.I.P YoungBlood
#Nas

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Sokoto Corper Who Died Of Heart Failure by abucomplex(m): 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
Too sad

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Sokoto Corper Who Died Of Heart Failure by shibanbo(m): 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
Rip bro
Re: Photos Of The Sokoto Corper Who Died Of Heart Failure by adontcare(f): 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
Mouthgag:
I guess the guy shining is 42 is the dead corper
wetin make dis one dey shine teeth?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Sokoto Corper Who Died Of Heart Failure by dabossman(m): 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
Quite sad. I remember playing a football match during NYSC. After 10 mins I knew I wasn't fit and jejely substituted myself. I hadn't played football in more than 3 years before then.

May his soul RIP.

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Sokoto Corper Who Died Of Heart Failure by SaintMorris: 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
Heart attack at twenty something years?...which doctor gave autopsy report?...quacks everywhere
Re: Photos Of The Sokoto Corper Who Died Of Heart Failure by maxiuc(m): 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
since this week i cant count how many RIPs i hav typed \

but yet God is keeping us

rip young prof

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Sokoto Corper Who Died Of Heart Failure by Lawalemi(m): 7:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
My co-Sokopa (more than 10 years ago). RIP

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Sokoto Corper Who Died Of Heart Failure by anonymuz(m): 7:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
na wa o
Re: Photos Of The Sokoto Corper Who Died Of Heart Failure by wunmi590(m): 7:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
RIP,

Condolence, because I know how hurt it is to lose someone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Sokoto Corper Who Died Of Heart Failure by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
Sad one rip, best thing is to serve from home
Re: Photos Of The Sokoto Corper Who Died Of Heart Failure by dabossman(m): 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
SaintMorris:

Heart attack at twenty something years?...which doctor gave autopsy report?...quacks everywhere

Seriously? You think a twenty something can't have a heart attack?

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Sokoto Corper Who Died Of Heart Failure by point5: 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
RIP
Re: Photos Of The Sokoto Corper Who Died Of Heart Failure by Sensie(f): 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
So sad Rip bro
Re: Photos Of The Sokoto Corper Who Died Of Heart Failure by princechurchill(m): 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
Rip,football and it's wahala hmmm
Re: Photos Of The Sokoto Corper Who Died Of Heart Failure by azimibraun: 7:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
See dis one possin for the girls untop obituary poster... na wawa him be ne?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Sokoto Corper Who Died Of Heart Failure by vislabraye(m): 7:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
Lawalemi:
My co-Sokopa (more than 10 years ago). RIP

Hmmm. Same as me. Where was your station ?
Re: Photos Of The Sokoto Corper Who Died Of Heart Failure by salaboiz(m): 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
Rip
Re: Photos Of The Sokoto Corper Who Died Of Heart Failure by horlanrewaju11(m): 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
Khutie:
cry Sometimes I wonder, why are we born in the first place, if this is how we gonna go?

R.I.P YoungBlood
#Nas
am always think xame bro,to sleep self na wahala,death dey every corner
Re: Photos Of The Sokoto Corper Who Died Of Heart Failure by EmmaLege: 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos / My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! / 1st Class UNIUYO Graduate Who Died In NYSC Camp In Zamfara Buried Amidst Tears(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.