Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,005 members, 7,799,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Still Searching For The Right Man... - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Still Searching For The Right Man... (933 Views)

Searching For The Right Man / Best Whatsapp Group For Ladies To Meet The Right Man Of Their Dream.100% Free / Searching For A Lady/woman For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still Searching For The Right Man... by Mooryn(f): 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
Don't just tell me there are no right men because by my judgment I,am a virtuous Lady, And as such should find a rightful guy here for marriage, You may not be 100% qualified/Perfect as no human is, but you should to some extent.
I Posted this letter down here Last week, all I got were young guys looking for dates and attach..

Here it is again....
A God fearing Young Lady, 26, homely, Very Pretty, Average height, Masters Degree in Public Health (Community Medicine) cool headed & relatively employed Needs a Spiritually matured, a mentally, emotionally, Psychologically matured & of course A working class & comfortable guy, probably a Pharmacist, Banker, Lawyer, Or Profession of any field between 28 to 35yrs, probably from the East, strictly for a serious relationship, that will lead to marriage, Pls Unserious fellows stare clear, WhatsApp me on, 08063513060

1 Like

Re: Still Searching For The Right Man... by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
Mooryn:
Don't just tell me there are no right men because by my judgment I,am a virtuous Lady, And as such should find a rightful guy here for marriage, You may not be 100% qualified/Perfect as no human is, but you should to some extent.
I Posted this letter down here Last week, all I got were young guys looking for dates and attach..

Here it is again....
A God fearing Young Lady, 26, homely, Very Pretty, Average height, Masters Degree in Public Health (Community Medicine) cool headed & relatively employed Needs a Spiritually matured, a mentally, emotionally, Psychologically matured & of course A working class & comfortable guy, probably a Pharmacist, Banker, Lawyer, Or Profession of any field between 28 to 35yrs, probably from the East, strictly for a serious relationship, that will lead to marriage, Pls Unserious fellows stare clear, WhatsApp me on, 08063513060
am not from the east so I don't fit into your criteria but let me ask you some questions guys that fits your criteria might decide to ask u.
1) are you a working class lady?
2) are you God fearing?
3) do you nag
4) are you obedient?
5) are u the bossy type?
6) are you hot tempered?
Don't say some of my questions don't matter
But u should know diff girls diff characters.

3 Likes

Re: Still Searching For The Right Man... by HerExcellency0(f): 11:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
Dnt know if you re interested but my brother is looking for someone that is ready to settle down, if you re interested let me know
Re: Still Searching For The Right Man... by Mooryn(f): 6:14pm On Apr 10, 2017
southniyikaye:
am not from the east so I don't fit into your criteria but let me ask you some questions guys that fits your criteria might decide to ask u.
1) are you a working class lady?
2) are you God fearing?
3) do you nag
4) are you obedient?
5) are u the bossy type?
6) are you hot tempered?
Don't say some of my questions don't matter
But u should know diff girls diff characters.
Beautiful Questions there...
1) Am a working class,
2) Am God fearing to a fault, that's my #1 turn on
3) I,am not the nagging type
4) As a Xtian, I believe in the submission of a woman
5) Submission sorts out the issue of bossiness
6) I,am Not Hot tempered
Re: Still Searching For The Right Man... by Mooryn(f): 6:16pm On Apr 10, 2017
HerExcellency0:
Dnt know if you re interested but my brother is looking for someone that is ready to settle down, if you re interested let me know
, Why not let your Brother speak to me as the custom demands
Re: Still Searching For The Right Man... by typingmaster: 12:23am On Apr 13, 2017
Mooryn:
Beautiful Questions there...
1) Am a working class,
2) Am God fearing to a fault, that's my #1 turn on
3) I,am not the nagging type
4) As a Xtian, I believe in the submission of a woman
5) Submission sorts out the issue of bossiness
6) I,am Not Hot tempered

Are you a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Still Searching For The Right Man... by Datingtips: 11:34am On Apr 13, 2017
Mooryn:

Here it is again....

But you need to state your current permanent location and your Genotype. Lets chat further on whatsapp
Re: Still Searching For The Right Man... by Jman06(m): 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
I would've called but i am an agnostic. Not 'spirit-filled' like you desire.
Re: Still Searching For The Right Man... by kidman96(m): 9:51pm On Apr 14, 2017
You re still in your 20s... When you get to 30s i am sure that list will reduce

I pray you don't get there.
Re: Still Searching For The Right Man... by yoruBADboi(m): 10:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
I would av love to o chat you up being that i beat most of those requirements and am looking for a serious relationship too but am a fashion designer and am comfy but not as you want am sure, wish you fa very best though

(1) (Reply)

Ilorin, Offa Ladies Should Holla Let's Hookup / Lukin For Good Husband / The Best Dating Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.