Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:51 PM

What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers (51252 Views)

Ayo Olowonihi: Appeal Court Reverses Magu’s Demotion Of EFCC Director / Ganduje: BBC Pidgin Makes Jest Of EFCC, Nigeria's Anti Corruption Agency / For The Fear Of EFCC, See Car Farm In Port Harcourt (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers by koladebrainiac(m): 8:57am On Apr 08, 2017
Hian
The guys should have asked the right people
Mere looking at them u will know they wont know it.
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers by starkings: 8:57am On Apr 08, 2017
Hmm..na real wa oo[color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers by thundafire: 8:57am On Apr 08, 2017
Na dem go shout pass say EFCC is working during PMB time AFONJA pple,may God help 21st century graduates

1 Like

Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers by LionDeLeo: 8:58am On Apr 08, 2017
Surprisingly, this is an "educated" community and non of them is Hausa.

I'm just imagining what the comments would have been if this survey was carried out in the North.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers by toluwalopsy(f): 8:59am On Apr 08, 2017
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers by buskopam(m): 9:00am On Apr 08, 2017
pls I couldn't access it..can someone please help me with her interpretation
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers by do4luv14(m): 9:04am On Apr 08, 2017
It pains me wen i saw some people call other illiterate jst becos they are making joke of something, dats very bad of Dem, without dwm knowing that they Dem sef are the illiterate,

abeg kwurtiyu jhoor,

oya EFCC Na wetin Eba-fufu-custard-creame grin
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 08, 2017
Don't they read/listen to news shocked
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers by morereb10: 9:08am On Apr 08, 2017
hahahaha

ndi ara

na only antara and african magic them sabi watch as well big brother naija
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers by Aburi001: 9:12am On Apr 08, 2017
studio14:
Is a crime fighting whareva
it's simply the Elder Forum Covering Corruption......lol tongue
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 08, 2017
StreetTV:

lolzzz

grin
StreetTV:

lolzzz

Blood of chisos..Common Every Father Carries Condom na she no no.. Eh wait oh..... (runs out of thread)
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 08, 2017
StreetTV:

lolzzz

grin
StreetTV:

lolzzz

Blood of chisos..Common Every Father Carries Condom na she no no.. Eh wait oh..... (runs out of thread)

If you quote me amadioha has business with you
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers by Realdeals(m): 9:13am On Apr 08, 2017
It's disheartening, similar people abound on Nairaland.
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers by Greenbullet(m): 9:23am On Apr 08, 2017
See all these girls wet dey form for some guys nor even know am , smhhhhh
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers by Stylz69(m): 9:25am On Apr 08, 2017
Kai! Lagosians are very dull! If it's red carpet now they will be on it speaking English up and down. Yesterday one Lagos corper from Mushin didn't know state capitals. Today they don't know EFCC.... Eko ti baje
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 08, 2017
Well I don't know it too
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers by coolexy2: 9:31am On Apr 08, 2017
Evil fight commissioner committee
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers by saraki2019(m): 9:31am On Apr 08, 2017
is she from the north?
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers by adetayo234: 9:36am On Apr 08, 2017
blackberlin:
I would have blamed them for not knowing the meaning of that acronym, but how many corrupt politicians has the EFCC brought to book sef? Abeg people are looking for what to eat, dont be asking them questions that don't affect the price of Garri

Your excuse makes no sense

1 Like

Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 08, 2017
adetayo234:

Your excuse makes no sense

Go and arrest them naw. . .shebi its a crime not to know the meaning of EFCC undecided
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers by Abbeyme: 9:38am On Apr 08, 2017
And these youths are the future leaders of tomorrow, abi??

ok
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers by adetayo234: 9:40am On Apr 08, 2017
blackberlin:

Go and arrest them naw. . .shebi its a crime not to know the meaning of EFCC undecided

It is a sign that you have lost connection with your country and it means you aren't worthy to be a leader today or tomorrow. Instead, you will remain slaves to old corrupt politicians, who will use you for their selfish end, and will dump you as trash at the end.
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers by karrim4real(m): 9:46am On Apr 08, 2017
Look ya head grin grin

Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers by Zaitoon: 9:49am On Apr 08, 2017
AreaFada2:
Yep.

Ignorance is a massive problem among our youths.

Once they can wear nice clothes, buy a good smartphone, that's it.

Disheartening considering how much information one can access easily online these days. shocked
Very disheartening
Nigeria youths have lost it cry
How can you have a phone with intenet access and still be dumb
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers by sexysunnyb(m): 9:50am On Apr 08, 2017
Most people dont know it here oo but they still comment
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers by Kaymaxine(m): 9:54am On Apr 08, 2017
stupidt pple!!!
anytym dey wan do street interview,na ICM(alausa) dem dey go!!!
na street b dt
y u no go mushin-oloosha,oshodi,okokomaiko,obalende,yaba,ijegun,iyana-ipaja,ajegunle,ijora go do am
na LASEMA go con rescue una!!!
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers by benzics(m): 9:54am On Apr 08, 2017
IpobExposed:

That's the kind illiteracy Buhari is fighting but PDP members will be talking rubbish. Useless PDP

Sai Baba
Lol

1 Like

Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 08, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Na wa o!
Olodos everywhere
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers by bettercreature(m): 10:12am On Apr 08, 2017
AreaFada2:
Yep.

Ignorance is a massive problem among our youths.

Once they can wear nice clothes, buy a good smartphone, that's it.

Disheartening considering how much information one can access easily online these days. shocked
It's very sad! and most of them are out there seeking employment
I don't know what they actually want to contribute to the development of the company/organization
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers by brightalo17: 10:30am On Apr 08, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin is dis 4 real or dey jst acted it shocked
nothing acted believe me .
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers by brightalo17: 10:31am On Apr 08, 2017
blackberlin:
I would have blamed them for not knowing the meaning of that acronym, but how many corrupt politicians has the EFCC brought to book sef? Abeg people are looking for what to eat, dont be asking them questions that don't affect the price of Garri
See how your comment here will make 1 cup of Garri 1 naira .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years / Nigeria Former Currencies (photos) / Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.