Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) (44751 Views)

BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) / Watch As Miyonse Finally Got Down With Tboss On Big Brother Naija (video) / Thin Tall Tony Strips Unclad At Bug Brother Naija (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by lailo: 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
Oyinbo can't colonise us and colonise our #25m again.Try again later ma.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
Mama wey no even sabi .
jerryBoss1:
Teach you daughter Nigeria national anthem first Oyibo lady cheesy
Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by Celestyn8213: 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
which mother no go campaign for her daughter? 25million na small money?
Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
emperorizzy:
Tboss is most likely going to win! The odds are on her side. Lobatan!!!
T bus stop
Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by thommy2st: 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
jeromzy:
Mummy we hear u ma...but na team Efe we know....the street rules.likes if u stand with Efenation and share for Bossnation..let the count begin

Na Efe we know,if she like make she dash airtime to everyone,people go collect am still vote Efe.
Her daughter we no fit recite our national anthem.
Efe all the way..............

1 Like

Her mama sef ugly.
Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
ireneony:
That efe resemble womanizer
hia na wa for this your mouth oo,,how you take know?dem dey write am for face?
Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by John902(m): 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
GoodandBad007:
How many times have you eaten today?
Efe win o
Tboss win o
Shi shi u will not see.
no mind gullible Nigerians..efe or no efe abeg e go put food for belle.me abi student for Ibadan,since day before yesterday na garri me dey soak na hin I go gt tym dey shout team efe,team tboss abi team bisola...una get time dey use una money dey vote yeye.
Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by MAINMAN001: 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
ireneony:
U also resemble crazy b***h
Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by aamstih: 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
Has there been a previous edition?

bigtalla:
This year's BBNaija has taken a different dimension... The energy, time and resources people have put into this show is amazing.

I wonder what next year's show would be like

1 Like

Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by aamstih: 8:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
Since you dey soak garri and still get mouth call people 'gullible', enjoy your weekend...

John902:
no mind gullible Nigerians..efe or no efe abeg e go put food for belle.me abi student for Ibadan,since day before yesterday na garri me dey soak na hin I go gt tym dey shout team efe,team tboss abi team bisola...una get time dey use una money dey vote yeye.
Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by emperorizzy(m): 8:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
eni4real:
T bus stop
lol, it's life, it ain't fair, she's gon win!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by Akalia(m): 8:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
Bisola all the way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by Kakamorufu(m): 8:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
ghuzy01:
Idowu is a Yoruba name,I wonder which part of Edo bears Yoruba names
akoko side

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by Kakamorufu(m): 8:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
ireneony:
tboss resemble olosho

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
emperorizzy:
lol, it's life, it ain't fair, she's gon win!!!
All the best!
Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by jonnytad(m): 8:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
Why should I vote for Oyinbo daughter? When street dey dia.....
Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by niyion(m): 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
Bisola is just. Too good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by CirocBoi(m): 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
Mama go sitdown make u lick romanian stew b4 u go giveurself BP......... #Efe4Governor
Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by back2sender: 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
What is this nonsense? TBOSS SAID SHE DOES NOT NEED THE MONEY.
VOTE FOR EFE. NAA STREET PIKIN AND HE NEED THE MONEY

2 Likes

Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by Nnwannsukka(m): 8:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
Is it not that same tboss dat u saw her boobs .
Please thus woman what aee u advocating to the upcoming ones.
#TeamEfeToFame

2 Likes

Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by martineverest(m): 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2017
bbeautylik:
we no want oyibo..... Na our colour we want
what a racist u are... Isn't Tboss a Nigerian..... It's ppl like u that bleaches

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by YungMillionaire: 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
Kakamorufu:
akoko side

Are those akoka people Edo or Ondo? Because I have a Yoruba friend called Tokunbo and one of my brothers pal is named Idowu. These two guys are Yoruba to the core.
Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by Kakamorufu(m): 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
YungMillionaire:

Are those akoka people Edo or Ondo? Because I have a Yoruba friend called Tokunbo and one of my brothers pal is named Idowu. These two guys are Yoruba to the core.
the akoko edo people are more yoruba than any side in edo state. legends has it that they migrated from ondo state

4 Likes

Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by bbeautylik(f): 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
martineverest:
what a racist u are... Isn't Tboss a Nigerian..... It's ppl like u that bleaches
Idiot!!! let me ask you this question, if you are married and your wife had a child before marriage, a situation came and you are to choose between your child and hers, who will you choose, be sincere? ode answer

why would I try to bleach ... when I know I am pretty with my black colour....... Or you think I resemble Micheal Jackson.

When next you quote me en! amadioha, sango and all will strike you dead

3 Likes

Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by wisefizz(m): 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
bbeautylik:
Idiot!!! let me ask you this question, if you are married and your wife had a child before marriage, a situation came and you are to chose between your child and hers, who will you chose, be sincere? ode answer

why would I try to bleach ... when I know I am pretty with my black colour....... Or you think I resemble Micheal Jackson.

When next you quote me en! amadioha, sango and all will strike you dead
Ero OO.. e je ebure ooo.. Av mercy on the guy

1 Like

Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by TruthFM(m): 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
Imagine. We should keep spending our money so tboss can take you on a one week vacation and blow the mulla. Make she go meet her private jet owners now. Based on Logistics. Efe for the mullah. Lets help the poor,humble,God fearing and real naija housemate in the house.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by bbeautylik(f): 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
wisefizz:
Ero OO.. e je ebure ooo.. Av mercy on the guy
Mo ti gbo

1 Like

Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by VirginFinder: 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
ghuzy01:

I wonder o.

She is definitely a Yoruba person from Edo state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by trendyupdates: 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
Lol that is the length a mother can go for a child

Senator Florence Ita-Giwa of PDP finally decamped to APC
http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/04/shocking-senator-florence-ita-giwa-of.html

Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by tylesh(f): 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2017
ghuzy01:
Akoko-Edo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nollywood Actresses Semi-unclad On Movie Poster (photo) / BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving / BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.