Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

How To Last Longer In Bed (no Drugs, No Condoms, No Enhancements) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Last Longer In Bed (no Drugs, No Condoms, No Enhancements) (4752 Views)

My Ex Virgin Girlfriend Says No Condoms Again / My Experiences With Sexual Enhancements / How To Last Longer In Bed (no Condoms, No Herbs, No Drugs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Last Longer In Bed (no Drugs, No Condoms, No Enhancements) by FitnessDoctor: 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
Dear "Reader”,

You might be wondering if it is possible to go through sex for an hour naturally without herbs, without drugs, without enhancements.

You might be wondering if you can ever be able last as long as you heard so many guys brag on social media, maybe you have already been made to believe that a man who cannot go for more than 30 minutes with a woman is no man.

Is your wife or girlfriend already getting tired of sex because of this, is she not in the mood or you can feel she is just managing to go through sex because you can’t last long enough to give her pleasure.

Then this guide is for you.

Don't worry you don't have a problem, you are not abnormal, you are perfectly, Naturally men are just supposed to release sperm and that is it... reproduction has taken place.. and you do that right?

But you want more out of your bedroom and yes you deserve to want more. Who doesn't deserve the good things?

That is why I have this guide specially written for you...

When Following This Guide You wouldn’t Need To

You wouldn’t need to ingest any liquid or solids to keep you going.

You wouldn’t need to even hope on condoms to make you go longer.
With this guide you will start seeing changes within 1 month and you should be dropping testimonies in my mail box.

You should be able to

Last in bed for as long as you want without having fear of cumming too early.

You should be able to go through sex without condoms without worrying that when going raw you will cum early.

You should be able to completely lay off every enhancement and last longer by your own power.

You should never have to worry about your partner cheating on you because she wants a guy that can go on and on and on.

More on this http://newsphases..com.ng/2017/04/last-longer-in-bed-no-drugs-no-herbs-no.html
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed (no Drugs, No Condoms, No Enhancements) by sylvez(m): 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
OK
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed (no Drugs, No Condoms, No Enhancements) by FitnessDoctor: 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
This guide is for you if

If you are currently afraid of going in bed with a woman because you don’t want to embarrass yourself.

If you can’t have sex without ingesting stimulants to make you last longer.

If you can’t go without condoms because going raw will make you cum faster.

If ladies are saying sex with you is manageable (sex is not supposed to be manageable, sex is supposed to be fulfilling, satisfying).

Here is What You can Find in the Last Longer Guide

How to have sex for an hour without drugs, herbs and stimulants

How to make sex much pleasurable for your partner.

How to kill nervousness and control excitement before and during sex.

More on this http://newsphases..com.ng/2017/04/last-longer-in-bed-no-drugs-no-herbs-no.html
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed (no Drugs, No Condoms, No Enhancements) by FitnessDoctor: 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
cc: Ighoga898 / PrickGetSize / CheedyJ /
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed (no Drugs, No Condoms, No Enhancements) by olayinks007(m): 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Dear "Reader”,

You might be wondering if it is possible to go through sex for an hour naturally without herbs, without drugs, without enhancements.

You might be wondering if you can ever be able last as long as you heard so many guys brag on social media, maybe you have already been made to believe that a man who cannot go for more than 30 minutes with a woman is no man.

Is your wife or girlfriend already getting tired of sex because of this, is she not in the mood or you can feel she is just managing to go through sex because you can’t last long enough to give her pleasure.

Then this guide is for you.

Don't worry you don't have a problem, you are not abnormal, you are perfectly, Naturally men are just supposed to release sperm and that is it... reproduction has taken place.. and you do that right?

But you want more out of your bedroom and yes you deserve to want more. Who doesn't deserve the good things?

That is why I have this guide specially written for you...

When Following This Guide You wouldn’t Need To

You wouldn’t need to ingest any liquid or solids to keep you going.

You wouldn’t need to even hope on condoms to make you go longer.
With this guide you will start seeing changes within 1 month and you should be dropping testimonies in my mail box.

You should be able to

Last in bed for as long as you want without having fear of cumming too early.

You should be able to go through sex without condoms without worrying that when going raw you will cum early.

You should be able to completely lay off every enhancement and last longer by your own power.

You should never have to worry about your partner cheating on you because she wants a guy that can go on and on and on.

Blaa blaaa ahhh abeg. U 4get say na d giver go tire ni d receiver go enjoy cos notin 2 loose buh gaining more fat. And again 4get man go just try ni dis creatures called women no dey satisfy.

1 Like

Re: How To Last Longer In Bed (no Drugs, No Condoms, No Enhancements) by FitnessDoctor: 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
olayinks007:

Blaa blaaa ahhh abeg. U 4get say na d giver go tire ni d receiver go enjoy cos notin 2 loose buh gaining more fat. And again 4get man go just try ni dis creatures called women no dey satisfy.

Your English is quite confusing... Please read, edit and rewrite... I am all ears...
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed (no Drugs, No Condoms, No Enhancements) by spartan50(m): 9:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
Try vine press tiger nut juice, well packaged and hygienic .. Call 07030496278 for orders

Re: How To Last Longer In Bed (no Drugs, No Condoms, No Enhancements) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
I am not clicking dat link even if a gun is put on my head
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed (no Drugs, No Condoms, No Enhancements) by cybriz82(m): 11:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Your English is quite confusing... Please read, edit and rewrite... I am all ears...

better dan d trash u wrote up there...
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed (no Drugs, No Condoms, No Enhancements) by Orjiakornobi(m): 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2017
olayinks007:

Lol

Re: How To Last Longer In Bed (no Drugs, No Condoms, No Enhancements) by Rollydeee(m): 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
nonsense. for 2000.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Under Fire After Celebrating Birthday With Friends In Style. Photos / Girls That Are Called These Names Are Naughty Bad Girls / My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.