Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University (19524 Views)

Professor Charles Egbu Appointed Vice-chancellor Of Leeds Trinity University, UK / Prof Charles Igwe Emerges New Vice Chancellor of UNN (pictures) / Sulyman Abdulkareem Is The New Vice-Chancellor Of University Of Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2017
According to Hon. Chike John Okafor, member representing Okigwe South in the Nigeria House of Representatives, who is currently in USA, precisely at Eastern Kentucky University, EKU, USA, faculty of Africa, African America Studies to deliver a lecture,an Imo son from Umunakanu, in Ehime Mbano LGA, South East Nigeria would soon be the Vice Chancellor the above mentioned American University.
Prince Okafor made this revelation when he said:
"The second was the discovery that the Director of Faculty of Africa, Africa American Studies of this great University,Prof Ogechi Emmanuel Anyanwu is an Imo son from Umunakanu Ama, Ehime Mbano, in my Okigwe South Federal Constituency.He's not just a professor & director in this University founded in 1887,but he's highly regarded & revered here as an outstanding scholar.I see him becoming the President(equivalent of Vice Chancellor) of this University soon.am really relishing the prospects of taking up an adjunct teaching appointment here on completion of my Ph.D programme.lol"

http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/imo-state-born-prof-anyanwu-to-be-vice.html

5 Likes

Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
Ccmynd44,OAM4j
Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
Mynd44 Its from a valid source FP na...

2 Likes

Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
Ccmynd44
Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
Ccmanmountain please help me call mynd..This is FP material..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
Cccrownwealth019 help me call mynd .
Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by simonlee(m): 9:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
I doubt this can happen. But if truly it does happen, you guys have scored hatrick against the afonjas who feel kinda like the book people. keep it up biaffra people

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by plessis: 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
The great igbo race

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 07, 2017
Mods this is FP material.
Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by horlahsunbo225(m): 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
Ipob And Lie Are Like 5&6

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by emeijeh(m): 7:11am On Apr 08, 2017
Fellow namecheckers, please celebrate this man and his tribe.

Congrats

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by clickbnkgod: 7:11am On Apr 08, 2017
Atleast good news for naija this time

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by jerrybakermillz(m): 7:12am On Apr 08, 2017
Kk..
Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by ILoveToFuCcK: 7:12am On Apr 08, 2017
Congrats undecided
So who is the VC of the university of pυssy affairs like this
Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by Debaddest(m): 7:12am On Apr 08, 2017
[b][/b]
Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by decode55(m): 7:13am On Apr 08, 2017
This will be too much for some tribalists to bear.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by fridayokoli: 7:13am On Apr 08, 2017
IGBO PEOPLE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE READER,.... KUDOS TO THEM.....
http://yoloaded.com

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 08, 2017

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 08, 2017
Watch as Igbos go flood the thread

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:13am On Apr 08, 2017
NCAN let hear frm you........

3 Likes

Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by hoodmenconcept(m): 7:14am On Apr 08, 2017
Nigerians are proud of you...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 08, 2017
Op, nah only you be FTC, STC, TTC, FTC, STC wetin happen this morning?

5 Likes

Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by robotix: 7:16am On Apr 08, 2017
simonlee:
I doubt this can happen. But if truly it does happen, you guys have scored hatrick against the afonjas who feel kinda like the book people. keep it up biaffra people
don't bring tribal slur into this. Success is not hereditary before some people come here beating chest. The dude worked hard for himself and his family ALONE. Go do yours.
Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by Blackfire(m): 7:16am On Apr 08, 2017
Just watch as some adults who are still squating in there parents house will invade this thread with venom of hatred.

Tufiakwa.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 08, 2017
Potential VC
Our flat heads re really packed with much cerebrum.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by maxiuc(m): 7:16am On Apr 08, 2017
Proudly Imo state

Most Educated state

IMO state Eastern heartland

I love my state

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by robotix: 7:17am On Apr 08, 2017
ChukwuObi:
Please can any one here help me with N7, 000? My daughter is very sick and need N7, 000 for her medical bills. Please, i don't want to lose her. I beg you guys with the name of God. Please save a soul...

NAME: Obi Chukwu

ACCOUN NUMBER: 0080032457

BANK: Diamond Bank

Thank you and God bless

Fake account

17 Likes

Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by SIRmanjar(m): 7:17am On Apr 08, 2017
Its yiibos again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by Youngzedd(m): 7:17am On Apr 08, 2017
Eastern heartland

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by Godsbaby1(f): 7:19am On Apr 08, 2017
Ndi be anyi nma nma nu, keleenu mua nu zua nu, oganiru bu nke anyi oooo God bless Igbo nation worldwide and Nigerian

12 Likes

Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by bishop4life(m): 7:26am On Apr 08, 2017
horlahsunbo225:
Ipob And Lie Are Like 5&6

This is why this country will not move forward. Just look at the bitter mind of its inhabitants.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Best Polytechnic In Nigeria / University Of Maiduguri Mourns It’s Chancellor, The Alaafin Of Oyo. / Information On Babcock University Ilisan-Remo, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.