Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

What If You And Your Best Friend Had Sex..? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If You And Your Best Friend Had Sex..? (2168 Views)

Can You Marry A Lady Whom Your Best Friend Had Slept With In The Past? / Me And My Best Friend Had three some With His Girlfriend And Now She Wants Me / My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If You And Your Best Friend Had Sex..? by biz2get(m): 9:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
What if you and your Best Friend Had Sex.. And somehow she/he seems to be in a distance.

And one of you picked feelings for the other.

Would you still Convert Into a Relationship..?

Or

Would you Rather Remain Best Friends due to distance.?

Kano to Lagos. (ie)

Good replies.. Let's go.
Re: What If You And Your Best Friend Had Sex..? by obiorathesubtle: 9:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
Hmm
Re: What If You And Your Best Friend Had Sex..? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
Irrational question.
Re: What If You And Your Best Friend Had Sex..? by biz2get(m): 9:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
olihilistic:
Irrational question.

What's irrational about the question.?
Re: What If You And Your Best Friend Had Sex..? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
biz2get:

What's irrational about the question.?
If it is rational. you ought to have know(n} the answer

1 Like

Re: What If You And Your Best Friend Had Sex..? by biz2get(m): 9:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
olihilistic:

If it is rational.
you ought to have know(n} the answer

okay well,

i was seeking opinions for an article,

if i'd know(n) all the ans in the world, i wouldnt be seeking for opinions .

so dont mind yours. irrational/rational ans.
Re: What If You And Your Best Friend Had Sex..? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 07, 2017
biz2get:

okay well,

i was seeking opinions for an article,

if i'd know(n) all the ans in the world, i wouldnt be seeking for opinions .
Oh.
I'm sorry, I didn't know it's for an article.
I thought it's one of those questions asked by those trolls online.
I'm really sorry blad
peace
Re: What If You And Your Best Friend Had Sex..? by biz2get(m): 9:52pm On Apr 07, 2017
olihilistic:

Oh.
I'm sorry, I didn't know it's for an article.
I thought it's one of those questions asked by those trolls online.
I'm really sorry blad
peace

it's cool bruh, smiley
Re: What If You And Your Best Friend Had Sex..? by Homeboiy: 10:03pm On Apr 07, 2017
let me ask IFA
Re: What If You And Your Best Friend Had Sex..? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
The moment you had sex with your best friend, the friendship is soiled and its no longer a friendship, you guys should just date.

1 Like

Re: What If You And Your Best Friend Had Sex..? by Adesam09(m): 10:08pm On Apr 07, 2017
Dunno
Ain't gay ...
Re: What If You And Your Best Friend Had Sex..? by youngbelieve(f): 11:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
at a point in tym my bestie was kinda acting funny, took him alot of courage to ask me out but unfortunately I turned him down and nw we are still best of frnds,,,,,,,,my point exactly is dat I feel its awkward to haf sex with ur best friend, it jus doesn't feel right buh if u've had and he still doesn't ask u out den something must be wrong somewhere,,,,,,jus saying tho..
Re: What If You And Your Best Friend Had Sex..? by Horlertoungy(m): 12:06am On Apr 08, 2017
It happens like a fling or one night stand at times when you guys are just in need of sex but may not turn it to a date
Re: What If You And Your Best Friend Had Sex..? by biz2get(m): 1:34am On Apr 08, 2017
ToriBlue:
The moment you had sex with your best friend, the friendship is soiled and its no longer a friendship, you guys should just date.

Did you put the distance into consideration?
Re: What If You And Your Best Friend Had Sex..? by biz2get(m): 1:35am On Apr 08, 2017
youngbelieve:
at a point in tym my bestie was kinda acting funny, took him alot of courage to ask me out but unfortunately I turned him down and nw we are still best of frnds,,,,,,,,my point exactly is dat I feel its awkward to haf sex with ur best friend, it jus doesn't feel right buh if u've had and he still doesn't ask u out den something must be wrong somewhere,,,,,,jus saying tho..

Yes, buh would you consider it even with the distance.?
Re: What If You And Your Best Friend Had Sex..? by Nobody: 4:17am On Apr 08, 2017
biz2get:

Did you put the distance into consideration?
You should have done that when you were having sex with your bestie.
Re: What If You And Your Best Friend Had Sex..? by Tallesty1(m): 6:49am On Apr 08, 2017
ToriBlue:
Odiegwu.
Re: What If You And Your Best Friend Had Sex..? by LePrezident(m): 7:02am On Apr 08, 2017
ToriBlue:

Is this your real pic now?
Re: What If You And Your Best Friend Had Sex..? by youngbelieve(f): 9:10am On Apr 08, 2017
biz2get:

sure!!! I mean distance shouldn't be a barrier wen feelings re attached
Re: What If You And Your Best Friend Had Sex..? by youngbelieve(f): 9:10am On Apr 08, 2017
biz2get:

Re: What If You And Your Best Friend Had Sex..? by biz2get(m): 12:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
ToriBlue:
You should have done that when you were having sex with your bestie.

Hilarious.... I ain't gay cheesy
Re: What If You And Your Best Friend Had Sex..? by biz2get(m): 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
youngbelieve:

Thank you..

But most people don't agree to that.

In others opinion to it, long distance isn't their thing most esp when the female requires some attention of some sort.

They believe another person will give the attention needed in your absense.

So it wouldn't work well.
Re: What If You And Your Best Friend Had Sex..? by youngbelieve(f): 3:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
biz2get:

Thank you..

But most people don't agree to that.

In others opinion to it, long distance isn't their thing most esp when the female requires some attention of some sort.

They believe another person will give the attention needed in your absense.

So it wouldn't work well.

that's why trust is the most essential thing to make a relationship flourish, be it a long distance relationship or watever,,,,,,so wen there is dat lack of trust dats wen pple tend to start thinking lyk dat

(1) (Reply)

Do Women Really Get Married To Someone They Love ? / ***The Wife Material * * * / If Men Stop Giving Money To Women 90% Of Girls Will Die Within A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.