Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,655 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

He Must Not Go Back To Doctors In England, They Would Finish Him Off. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Must Not Go Back To Doctors In England, They Would Finish Him Off. (2728 Views)

Saturday's Presidential Election - Who Would Finish Third? / Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery / Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Must Not Go Back To Doctors In England, They Would Finish Him Off. by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 08, 2017
.Buhari and or his advisors must be daft to return to Imperialists in London that poisoned him.

He went to London healthy and returned half dead.

If he makes the mistake to go to London again half dead they will give him his final and lethal dose of poison, he may even be allowed to return to Nigeria to die within weeks.

Imperialists are working with NAss to delay passing the budget until Buhari is assassinated or incapacitated by their doctors in the UK. The Budget that would be passed would not be be Buhari's recovery and growth plan. Imperialists can not allow Nigeria to develop, hence Buhari must go and his budget to develop infrastructure stopped in it's track.

The recent string of court cases that have gone against Buhari is an indication the imperialist agents working in the leadership of the judiciary know Buhari would not be president for much longer.

In fact hearing how weak president's voice sounded recently, I believe he was given enough slow poison during his London vacation, to kill him eventually before June or July whether or not he goes to London again.

Wait and see the evil agenda the imperialists have for us once they delete PMB and install their stooge Osinbajo.
May the ancestors of our land guide us and enlighten us to resist and defeat these white imperialist devils and their agents in our midst.
Re: He Must Not Go Back To Doctors In England, They Would Finish Him Off. by Sunnynwa: 6:14am On Apr 08, 2017

Re: He Must Not Go Back To Doctors In England, They Would Finish Him Off. by youngest85(m): 6:14am On Apr 08, 2017

Re: He Must Not Go Back To Doctors In England, They Would Finish Him Off. by mightyhaze: 6:40am On Apr 08, 2017
This ur hallucination no dey stop?

1 Like

Re: He Must Not Go Back To Doctors In England, They Would Finish Him Off. by kingphilip(m): 7:02am On Apr 08, 2017
Sometimes when you think you've seen a useless post all only for another to surface

1 Like

Re: He Must Not Go Back To Doctors In England, They Would Finish Him Off. by Zaitoon: 8:41am On Apr 08, 2017
This guy and his hoax lipsrsealed
Re: He Must Not Go Back To Doctors In England, They Would Finish Him Off. by columbus007(m): 9:05am On Apr 08, 2017
Lol cheesy,half way to the finish line undecided

1 Like

Re: He Must Not Go Back To Doctors In England, They Would Finish Him Off. by MrPresident1: 9:12am On Apr 08, 2017
Op, open your eyes. You are deliberately and wilfully asleep. I just hope U have altruistic intentions.

'He is doing a good job' who said this, and to whom?

Wake up Op!
Re: He Must Not Go Back To Doctors In England, They Would Finish Him Off. by igwebuike01: 9:15am On Apr 08, 2017
The zoo is a British ATM

4 Likes

Re: He Must Not Go Back To Doctors In England, They Would Finish Him Off. by Estellar: 10:10am On Apr 08, 2017
What was he poisoned with? Op flush this ur pentium 1 brain and reasoning

1 Like

Re: He Must Not Go Back To Doctors In England, They Would Finish Him Off. by drss2(m): 10:57am On Apr 08, 2017
d op may be right about d west not wanting to see nigeria develop (though d con3 has expired), but he is totally wrong about buari. d west rejected GEJ n supported buari during d 2015 elections not becos he is loaded in d head, but becos their agenda will easily be achievable with an an illitrate in power. how many leaders of nijeriya wia educated since 1960 apart from umaru n GEJ africa has always been under d grips of illitrates. illitrate leaders dat can be decieved n controled easily. with policy flip flops every wia, how can africa develop with dis kind of pipul in leadership positions no educated leader will make d kind of flip flop polices illitrate african leaders make.
why most of africa is pathetically poor is becos d bulk of african leaders wia illitrates since 1960.
d west dont like seeing an educated individual governing an african con3. dat is why they hate mugabe, a very educated individual. highly educated pipul who know their onions ar difficult to control let alone flip flop in their policies.
buari is empty n totally clueless (his self inflicted recession on nijeriya is a sign of his bad leadership) n has no business being president in dis era of a fast changing world of information n technology.
western con3s will soon use (already happening) his govt to execute their agenda.

4 Likes

Re: He Must Not Go Back To Doctors In England, They Would Finish Him Off. by policy12: 11:02am On Apr 08, 2017
let him go abeg....

2 Likes

Re: He Must Not Go Back To Doctors In England, They Would Finish Him Off. by psucc(m): 11:16am On Apr 08, 2017
Ad if Buhari knows you exist.
Re: He Must Not Go Back To Doctors In England, They Would Finish Him Off. by Nobody: 4:30am On Apr 09, 2017
WE WOULD SEE WHAT HAPPENS
Re: He Must Not Go Back To Doctors In England, They Would Finish Him Off. by Jabioro: 5:52am On Apr 09, 2017
Only God's know why this guy is everywhere ranting, Bubu should not go back to London.. like if he die today,they would share you part of Bubu's property.. Death na death oo What's your business, whatever it is ,channel it to Aso Rock.. I beg.
Re: He Must Not Go Back To Doctors In England, They Would Finish Him Off. by Nutase: 7:06am On Apr 09, 2017
His 'highness'
Re: He Must Not Go Back To Doctors In England, They Would Finish Him Off. by Chongaiman: 8:44am On Apr 09, 2017
Jabioro:
Only God's know why this guy is everywhere ranting, Bubu should not go back to London.. like if he die today,they would share you part of Bubu's property.. Death na death oo What's your business, whatever it is ,channel it to Aso Rock.. I beg.

The OP is possibly a member of the BMC. If anything happens to his benefactor/employer, the OP will be back to labour market - an unpleasant prospect in view of the times.

1 Like

Re: He Must Not Go Back To Doctors In England, They Would Finish Him Off. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
LOL !
Chongaiman:

The OP is possibly a member of the BMC. If anything happens to his benefactor/employer, the OP will be back to labour market - an unpleasant prospect in view of the times.
Re: He Must Not Go Back To Doctors In England, They Would Finish Him Off. by Nobody: 12:41am On May 08, 2017
Buhari returning to London tonight to be finished off! That is fault he has he does not readily see evil schemers.
Tragic move
Re: He Must Not Go Back To Doctors In England, They Would Finish Him Off. by theDEVILisHERE: 1:01am On May 08, 2017
GenBuhari:
Buhari returning to London tonight to be finished off! That is fault he has he does not readily see evil schemers.
Tragic move

Mr man u are extremely confused

Criminal and terrorist Buhari is an epitome of foolishness and uselessness
He is a slave to the Islamic jihardist Saudis and the diabolical evil British

He's very existence to just to do the bidding of he's 2 devilish masters

Unfortunately for he's 2 devilish master they cannot stop the great events coming to destroy every single one of their evil plans
Re: He Must Not Go Back To Doctors In England, They Would Finish Him Off. by Nobody: 1:12am On May 08, 2017
Your obvious hatred for PMB has discredited any view you may express.
theDEVILisHERE:

Mr man u are extremely confused

Criminal and terrorist Buhari is an epitome of foolishness and uselessness
He is a slave to the Islamic jihardist Saudis and the diabolical evil British

He's very existence to just to do the bidding of he's 2 devilish masters

Unfortunately for he's 2 devilish master they cannot stop the great events coming to destroy every single one of their evil plans
Re: He Must Not Go Back To Doctors In England, They Would Finish Him Off. by Nobody: 1:12am On May 08, 2017
Have you taken your drugs? Sorry.......
Re: He Must Not Go Back To Doctors In England, They Would Finish Him Off. by quickly: 1:23am On May 08, 2017
GenBuhari:
.Buhari and or his advisors must be daft to return to Imperialists in London that poisoned him.

He went to London healthy and returned half dead.

If he makes the mistake to go to London again half dead they will give him his final and lethal dose of poison, he may even be allowed to return to Nigeria to die within weeks.

Imperialists are working with NAss to delay passing the budget until Buhari is assassinated or incapacitated by their doctors in the UK. The Budget that would be passed would not be be Buhari's recovery and growth plan. Imperialists can not allow Nigeria to develop, hence Buhari must go and his budget to develop infrastructure stopped in it's track.

The recent string of court cases that have gone against Buhari is an indication the imperialist agents working in the leadership of the judiciary know Buhari would not be president for much longer.

In fact hearing how weak president's voice sounded recently, I believe he was given enough slow poison during his London vacation, to kill him eventually before June or July whether or not he goes to London again.

Wait and see the evil agenda the imperialists have for us once they delete PMB and install their stooge Osinbajo.
May the ancestors of our land guide us and enlighten us to resist and defeat these white imperialist devils and their agents in our midst.

Civil service retirement age is 60 Buhari is 75 official but he is obasanjo mate so he is probably 80.

He needs to resign now when the ovation is loudest but

He did exactly the same thing in 83 and that's y babangida did a coup against him
Re: He Must Not Go Back To Doctors In England, They Would Finish Him Off. by theDEVILisHERE: 9:48am On May 08, 2017
GenBuhari:
Your obvious hatred for PMB has discredited any view you may express.

I don't hate
I only stand against anything not right

Buhari is EVIL
I stand against any thing evil
It is the duity of any right thinking person to destroy evil when or where ever they see it

I don't expect you to understand cause like I said you are extremely confused (if not deliberately mischievous)
Re: He Must Not Go Back To Doctors In England, They Would Finish Him Off. by chinjo(m): 10:57am On May 08, 2017
They are just looking for reason to start slaughtering innocent Christians in the event of the eventual death of Buhari. Watch and see.
Re: He Must Not Go Back To Doctors In England, They Would Finish Him Off. by Chongaiman: 12:08pm On May 09, 2017
GenBuhari:
...If he makes the mistake to go to London again half dead they will give him his final and lethal dose of poison, he may even be allowed to return to Nigeria to die within weeks....

Oya, as Baba don make mistake so, make you enter dry fasting mode sharp sharp to avert the administration of the final and lethal dose of poison
Re: He Must Not Go Back To Doctors In England, They Would Finish Him Off. by SalamRushdie: 12:41pm On May 09, 2017
True going back to London is a bad mistake because whatever treatment he was administered there dis not work
Re: He Must Not Go Back To Doctors In England, They Would Finish Him Off. by thoth: 11:04pm On May 13, 2017
Recently you've been making really wrong assertions and very hazy conclusions. i really don't know what your intent is but i will only request that you give an answer to these simple two questions ?

1: Do you think Buhari is a good president and if yes what actions of him lead you to that conclusion .
2: Is Buhari in his present administration Pro-Imperialists or Anti-Imperialists , state his policies which makes your answer plausible.
Re: He Must Not Go Back To Doctors In England, They Would Finish Him Off. by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 14, 2017
No wrong assertion here.
I predicted at the time that he was newly elected, that because Buhari wishes to fix Nigeria the imperialists will making him come down with a mystery "illness" from poisoning him.
thoth:
Recently you've been making really wrong assertions and very hazy conclusions. i really don't know what your intent is but i will only request that you give an answer to these simple two questions ?

1: Do you think Buhari is a good president and if yes what actions of him lead you to that conclusion .
2: Is Buhari in his present administration Pro-Imperialists or Anti-Imperialists , state his policies which makes your answer plausible.
Re: He Must Not Go Back To Doctors In England, They Would Finish Him Off. by thoth: 8:14pm On May 14, 2017
Ofcourse you are quite clear on that end, what i wish to know is how or what actions he has taken in the direction of your prediction.
What policies did Buhari carry out to fix the country ?
GenBuhari:
No wrong assertion here.
I predicted at the time that he was newly elected, that because Buhari wishes to fix Nigeria the imperialists will making him come down with a mystery "illness" from poisoning him.
Re: He Must Not Go Back To Doctors In England, They Would Finish Him Off. by psucc(m): 10:00pm On May 14, 2017
thoth:
Ofcourse you are quite clear on that end, what i wish to know is how or what actions he has taken in the direction of your prediction.
What policies did Buhari carry out to fix the country ?
It will take NASA 50 years to discover one economic policy this government has made let alone implemented.
They jsut came to liberalize Poverty.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Why Nigerians Must Stop Nnamdi Kanu – Obasanjo / Dino Isn't A Saint, But I trust Him "Kogi Governorship" / Killing Fulani Herdsmen Will Have Consequences ~ Gov Tambuwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.