Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) (56512 Views)

Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) / How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) / Saraki, Remi Tinubu, Melaye In Valentine’s Day Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by Anaskie(m): 1:52pm On Apr 08, 2017
Damilolababy:
Must See: Mom Stabs Her Baby, Dumps Body In Waste Bin

http://www.wapextra.com.ng/mom-stabs-her-bbaby-dumps-body-in-waste-bin/
"Must see"? Are you for real? Why in the world would I want to see this?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
Hmmmmm... So all these while, as a senator, he had no need to submit the certificate for verification? To get job person go dey submit certificate up and down... But senators don't need that.... This country is turning into something else
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by Acetyl(m): 1:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
micflo28:
Dino stinks. A third class with this fanfare and merry making. Why are we comfortable with third class leadership. In other climes, his grade should have spurred him to be a successful entrepreneur and should have no business with leadership. Is he willing to to present the certificate for authentication.? Let's change this parlours narrative abeg... angry sad
But we all can celebrate buhari I guess.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by Acetyl(m): 2:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

I don't really like the Dino of a guy but your comment is that of an ignoramus. So just because somebody's name doesn't appear on the graduation list and alumni list then it means he is not a graduate right? Look at your reasoning, for your information a lot of people who have graduated don't have their names on those lists but they are graduates. So please you all should stop the childish rant, it sounds foolish
most of these guys that are against Dino are still undergraduates, they don't understand .

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by ademasta(m): 2:17pm On Apr 08, 2017
Dino baba

Weldone

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by Kaymaxine(m): 2:39pm On Apr 08, 2017
if he just collected his cert,den wat did he tender as academic qualification in d senate
WAEC...NECO...POST-JAMB
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by jidxin(m): 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Sowore and Afonjas right now....
mumu ....like dino is not an afonja
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
cktheluckyman:

It is either you are still an undergraduate or have never seen the four walls of a university. Well to educate you and other ignoramuses. Statement of result are issued immediately after graduation.That is the document you will be using until your certificate is ready. I worked with my first degree statement of result for about a decade before getting my certificate. Till date the only document with my employers is a photocopy of my statement of result. They have not even seen my certificate
You're just a lousy ignoramus.
No institution unless a fraudulent one would admit someone who graduated about 15 years ago with statement of result into pg programs. You must produce your transcript and certificate! You can only use testimonials and statement of results for some times and some and acceptable in some organisations. Definitely, you're working with one of these peanut private organisation that would take in any goat from anywhere.
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by Dicedpineapple(f): 3:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
The man is fresh tho

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by FBIL: 3:43pm On Apr 08, 2017
All-Buzu-University (ABU) where VC sells certificate to the highest bidder and it will go unchallenged. As long as the northerners who lack the brain to understand anything are in-charge of this country, nigeria will continue to nose-dive. It's not by magic or sleeping in the mosque or Church. The darker your skin the more stupid your brain.
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

You're just a lousy ignoramus.
No institution unless a fraudulent one would admit someone who graduated about 15 years ago with statement of result into pg programs. You must produce your transcript and certificate! You can only use testimonials and statement of results for some times and some and acceptable in some organisations. Definitely, you're working with one of these peanut private organisation that would take in any goat from anywhere.

That is not true, as I know from personal experience, a transcript is more important than certificate

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by three: 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
efeski:

my sentiments exactly!!!

www.anrp.org.ng

Abundant Nigeria Renewal Party

We stand for Rebirth, Renewal & Respect

do check us out and let's wrest back political power from these shenanigans

Kudos to you!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 5:29pm On Apr 08, 2017
let him show his nysc original cert too and the Harvard cert
fayose wey no get HND sef show his own too

these criminals developed big balls and gut because we don't stone them
see Nigerian youth, the leaders of tomorrow symptomatic agents

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by absool(m): 5:35pm On Apr 08, 2017
AntiWailer:

We are saying the same thing.

Why am I surprised about your post self.

You have history of supporting thieves no matter the party or tribe.

He graduated and his name disappeared from all official lists.

Alumni, graduation lists etc. WEH done Sir.

The claim on London School of Economics and Harvard have been changed from graduation to being given a 'certificated' 'certificate' of workshop attendance.
where IS YOUR PRESIDENT'S CERTIFICATE

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by absool(m): 5:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
Adebowale89:
let him show his nysc original cert too and the Harvard cert

fayose wey no get HND sef show his own too

these criminals developed big balls and gut because we don't stone them

see Nigerian youth, the leaders of tomorrow symptomatic agents
WHAT OF YOUR PRESIDENT'S CERTIFICATE

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by Tisham20(m): 5:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
probably he's there to tank the VC for a job well done
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by begwong: 5:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
AntiWailer:
Probably to thank The VC personally for a job well done and to get 'certificated' once again.
ATLEAST HE HAS SOMETHING TO SHOW BETTER THAN THE DAURA FURA DA NUNU DULLARDO
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 6:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
absool:
WHAT OF YOUR PRESIDENT'S CERTIFICATE

ask his special adviser on media. mumu QST! is he nt ur president too?

how do u want Nigeria to move forward when we are been rule by bunch of celebrated illiterates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by Akaujaa(m): 6:18pm On Apr 08, 2017
cktheluckyman:

Dino melaye is a graduate.Enough of exposing your ignorance online. Certificates are not immediately issued until after convocation of which the graduate can decide to pick up at anytime

Are you sure you are not the one putting your ignorance in full public glare? Certificates can be issued immediately after graduation. What you'll rather say is that it depends on the school you graduated from. I graduated from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in 2010 and I collected my original certificate ( not statement of result) same day I did my convocation.
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by Nostradamu(m): 6:18pm On Apr 08, 2017
AntiWailer:
Probably to thank The VC personally for a job well done and to get 'certificated' once again.

Bwahgahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahhahahah! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin *faints...regains conciousness again* Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Lmfaooooooooooooooooo! AntiWailer, I swear you dey crase. grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by noblesteve(m): 6:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
So he graduated in 2000, served in 1999 and received his certificate in 2017 issorite. Weldone Mr. Dino
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by Nostradamu(m): 6:24pm On Apr 08, 2017
LAFO:

I don't know what to type

Lamo!...Abi na Lmao sef! Hahahahha. Nice. Nice. Nice!
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by Nostradamu(m): 6:32pm On Apr 08, 2017
cktheluckyman:

Dino melaye is a graduate.Enough of exposing your ignorance online. Certificates are not immediately issued until after convocation of which the graduate can decide to pick up at anytime

So, what part of the post remotely contradicts the "fact" you posted here? Nawa! If not for civility, i for tok say your ignorance sef dey fear persin. But I won't. wink Luckily, I am in a good mood. grin
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by Nostradamu(m): 6:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
sainty2k3:
Collecting his certificate only after someone accused him of not graduating from the university. And with this level of funfair, I pity my country people.

I dey teh you ooo! [s]And one mumu dey tok say another persin dey display ignorance, nawa.[/s]
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by absool(m): 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
Adebowale89:

ask his special adviser on media. mumu QST! is he nt ur president too?

how do u want Nigeria to move forward when we are been rule by bunch of celebrated illiterates
if you wanna call out government you should start from the HEAD and pls i never insulted you
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by knxpin(m): 1:49am On Apr 09, 2017
[quote author=CROWNWEALTH019 post=55372218]
so tinubu, amaechi and co are saints ba?[/quote

Can remember Tinibu claiming to have Graduated from university of Chicago instead of Chicago state university. And when asked why . he claims that both are in Chicago. Thank God I know the difference now.]
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by gentlekeny(m): 7:21am On Apr 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

so tinubu, amaechi and co are saints ba?

Young man, Amaechi is a graduate of English in RSUST. If you are in doubt i can snap his graduation pics from my Uncle's photo album and show it to you
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by gentlekeny(m): 7:25am On Apr 09, 2017
Akaujaa:

Are you sure you are not the one putting your ignorance in full public glare? Certificates can be issued immediately after graduation. What you'll rather say is that it depends on the school you graduated from. I graduated from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in 2010 and I collected my original certificate ( not statement of result) same day I did my convocation.

I graduated from Unical (University Of Calabar)...
I took my Original certificate before i went for NYSC
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by EppPliss: 7:32am On Apr 09, 2017
Billyonaire:
With money, all things are possible.

Yes na
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by EppPliss: 7:35am On Apr 09, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash / Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) / 1985 Newspaper Story Created After Buhari Was Toppled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.